Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Boobs I am a very sexual person....

Crushes

[ fazed]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

kaminadiasco Posted:

y he do dat?????????Log in to see images!

-_- Times are hard…living in the hills…sacrifices must be made, and it was my turn to give. Log in to see images!

Deathstroke

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Crushes Posted:

Could I possibly join as well and cry about how I’m not accepted and feel alone? I can cut myself with my own razor I bought at Clares, feeling left out because neither of you brought me one. I also have some boric acid we could roll around in or make pretty scarifications with Log in to see images!

Sure, the more the merrier, as they say. But that’s not true at all. I’m the most alone when I’m surrounded by people…

The Eternal Dark is my only companion in this wandering and pointless existence.

Unkie Tripps

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Kelp Plankton Posted:

lets hava 3som with another girl on the boerds

volunteers???

I don’t know??? Isn’t kelp wrap sposed to be soo good for bare skin???? LOL! Forget it mr pumkin head freak man! CommunistBoilingTesticles… we should meet in private chat sometime.. Ohhh…

1point618

Level 9 Troll

Svunty Doucherag bum Licking Herp Monster!

Unkie Tripps Posted:

I don’t know??? Isn’t kelp wrap sposed to be soo good for bare skin???? LOL! Forget it mr pumkin head freak man! CommunistBoilingTesticles… we should meet in private chat sometime.. Ohhh…

STFU and posmammary glands or GTFO. ****ing **** you don’t know what the **** you’re talking about.

xXWizardXx

[RonPaulz0rz]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Anyone wanna cyber with my lonely Log in to see images!

prettyinblood

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

i wanna join in on sexings!!! Log in to see images! trust me im v good…i have lots of experience lol!!!

heres a pic of my goods:

Chaos Triang-
le

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

XxXNaRuTo-KeKeKeXxX Posted:

You’re right. The world would be better without me. Just so you know, I just swallowed 30 ibuprofen and downed 15 appletinis and disconnected my phone so no one can call the ambulance. Oh God I wish my death wouldn’t take more than the next 3 hoursLog in to see images!

Pics or it didn’t happen.

fabulous persongerydagge-
rydoo

[The Anonymous Legi-
on
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

SUDDENLY

male reproductive organS EVERYWHERE

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!