Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Choosing a clbum after already getting a custom avatar

Sphere

Avatar: 46030 Sun Oct 26 10:33:47 -0400 2008

Level 20 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

This is a long-standing problem but I’m bringing it up again because with Episode 2 out it’s going to affect all Re-Res who want to become Hackers or HAVE to become Permanoobs. When you choose your clbum, there should be a bumon that lets you continue on as your clbum without picking one of the clbum avatars. Doesn’t seem like it would be terribly complicated.

And yes, I did get a free avatar change with Episode 2, but I dont want to use it up on this… and besides, I have three other Re-Res who still have to become either Permanoobs or Hackers and I only get one free avatar change. Log in to see images!

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

I’ve had it happen on two characters now.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

This has come up before, and is in the queue. There are gameplay issues which take priority over cosmetic ones, but eventually, all will be addressed.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

MC Banhammer Posted:

This has come up before, and is in the queue. There are gameplay issues which take priority over cosmetic ones, but eventually, all will be addressed.

I think this issue should take precedence, since it involves the exchange of legal tender (BPs)

Brave Sir Ro-
bin

Avatar: 51697 Fri Oct 17 17:26:28 -0400 2008

[Good Omens]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

If re-re has a custom avatar

And re-re chooses custom clbum

Then BP = BP + 1

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

i’ve had it happen twice

HK-47

[SRSLY]

Level 13 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Objection: This is an outrage. I refuse to change my clbum until the matter is resolved, as to avoid damaging my delicate image. Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I’ve finally fixed this guys. If you got screwed over and were never reimbursed, please tubmail me and I’ll give you some free BP!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!