Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Help with Bubble Troll text adventure, please!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Soth Posted:

Does having all of the eggs do anything?

Soth Posted:

A feeling of satisfaction and worth

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

its ridiculous the first text game gives you a peen but this one doesnt, when its so much more difficult

Clackling

[PFE]

Level 36 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

its ridiculous the first text game gives you a peen but this one doesnt, when its so much more difficult

It’s ridiculous? Is it a slap in the face to you? Are you personally insulted?

Seriously, though. It’s a very well done game, and it’s a fun distraction from the normal attacking forums. If you don’t enjoy the game itself, and only are looking for a reward out of it, then it probably wasn’t designed for YOUR personal enjoyment. I’m sorry.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Clackling Posted:

It’s ridiculous? Is it a slap in the face to you? Are you personally insulted?

Seriously, though. It’s a very well done game, and it’s a fun distraction from the normal attacking forums. If you don’t enjoy the game itself, and only are looking for a reward out of it, then it probably wasn’t designed for YOUR personal enjoyment. I’m sorry.

indeed, it does seem like a slap in the face since its clearly one of the most difficult things to beat in ep2, if not by far the most..i think ppl deserve a peen at least for beating it. just personal opinion, hope youre ok that i actually have my own opinion and am quite entitled to it.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

also i sort of wonder, what is a video game, except something designed to cater to my amusement level? seriously.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

As I’ve said before, the biggest problem with awarding an e-peen for beating it is that there wouldn’t be any real need to beat it. The game is saved in a URL. All you need is one person to get to the next-to-last move, then pbum the URL around, and suddenly everyone gets the peen. Bleah.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

MC Banhammer Posted:

As I’ve said before, the biggest problem with awarding an e-peen for beating it is that there wouldn’t be any real need to beat it. The game is saved in a URL. All you need is one person to get to the next-to-last move, then pbum the URL around, and suddenly everyone gets the peen. Bleah.

I’d never even considered that idea until you started posting about it. Log in to see images!

I would simply eliminate the save. It’s not *that* tough to play out in one go, and that ups the challenge level.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Or just make it impossible to save after a certain point.

Puddhe

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Alright, I’m posting here out of frustration since I’ve been stuck for hours. I’m in the Alley, how do I get to the roof? I’ve tried to use the Inflatomatic Accelerometer but I get no response.
Puddhe edited this message on 10/26/2008 4:13PM

Big Boys Do -
Cry

Level 38 Emo Kid

lol mancards

ugh, I don’t know what to do to stop the Helibot, I pull the cable, take the wires, put the black liquid in the bottle, put the wires in the bottle but it does nothing to the wires as interesting as this text game is, I just don’t have much of a clue at this point, I’ve searched the helibot, the helicopter, the agent the bottle, the wires, the cable and the control panel and got nowhere.

mammary glands McGrits

Avatar: 67798 Mon Nov 17 18:09:45 -0500 2008

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Oh nutsauce. I’m in the trap room, but I’m a ****tard and dropped the pill bottle waay back in the alleyway. Log in to see images!

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

mammary glands McGrits Posted:

Oh nutsauce. I’m in the trap room, but I’m a ****tard and dropped the pill bottle waay back in the alleyway. Log in to see images!

sorry man Log in to see images!

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

nny_ix Posted:

ugh, I don’t know what to do to stop the Helibot, I pull the cable, take the wires, put the black liquid in the bottle, put the wires in the bottle but it does nothing to the wires as interesting as this text game is, I just don’t have much of a clue at this point, I’ve searched the helibot, the helicopter, the agent the bottle, the wires, the cable and the control panel and got nowhere.

the word you should be using is examine, not search. try the aforementioned stuff again with that in mind and you should get it.

Soth

[The Protected]

Level 66 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Puddhe Posted:

Alright, I’m posting here out of frustration since I’ve been stuck for hours. I’m in the Alley, how do I get to the roof? I’ve tried to use the Inflatomatic Accelerometer but I get no response.

LOOK. ****ING. EVERYWHERE.

nny_ix Posted:

Look at some things multiple times.

mammary glands McGrits Posted:

Worse comes to worse you’ll have to restart. Not that big a deal really.

Papa Zito

[Disciples of Atrop-
os
]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

This is weird.

Rocky Overhang (in the bubble)
This overhang provides a relatively safe vantage point from which to scout out the fortress entrance. You can clearly see the front gate of the complex, which is currently unguarded. A slope to the northwest leads back to the edge of the forest.

You can see Agent Smith here.

>look arm
George’s arm, the only thing remaining of him after his tragicomic explosion.

>look george
You can’t say you aren’t surprised to see George here. You’d never have guessed this was his second job, but guarding an evil fortress does fit his repugnant personality. He stands before the fortress gate inattentively, smoking a cigarette, and you notice that he’s armed. Regardless of how much of a douche this guy is, he could kill you easily, even with an indirect shot to your bubble.

George takes another puff from his cigarette and clears his throat loudly.

I’m also stuck here, yay.

Wixen

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

C’mon, y’all. How many of you used Windows 95? Take your lessons from that OS: try EVERYTHING to make it work. If you can’t, save your game and take a break. Don’t get trapped inside your little thinky-box.

Text-based adventures are great, and this one is awesome. Thank you for including it! Log in to see images!

Soth

[The Protected]

Level 66 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Papa Zito Posted:

George is definitely dead if you have his arm… handy. LOLPUNS So continue the mission soldier.
Soth edited this message on 10/26/2008 11:42PM

mammary glands McGrits

Avatar: 67798 Mon Nov 17 18:09:45 -0500 2008

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

BirdofPrey Posted:

sorry man Log in to see images!

Soth Posted:

Worse comes to worse you’ll have to restart. Not that big a deal really.

Ya. And maybe this time around I’ll find them easter eggs. Log in to see images!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Papa Zito Posted:

This is weird….

I’m also stuck here, yay.

Spoiler/clues on how to proceed:Grab the item you looked at and go to where the npc you blew up was, there is a door there you need to use something you got from the something you made crash to get past the door. “Look Scanner” should give big clues if I remember right.

Papa Zito

[Disciples of Atrop-
os
]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Wylin Posted:

Spoiler/clues on how to proceed:Grab the item you looked at and go to where the npc you blew up was, there is a door there you need to use something you got from the something you made crash to get past the door. “Look Scanner” should give big clues if I remember right.

Yeah, I messed with the scanner for 30 minutes before I hit on the correct command. I was being too wordy I guess.

Fun game. Kudos to the author.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!