Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Help with Bubble Troll text adventure, please!

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Does this post, bottom of last page, help you out?

His post made it seem that he already tried that. Thank you.

See that Tubs? MC Banhammer is winning.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Raepdog Posted:

His post made it seem that he already tried that. Thank you.

See that Tubs? MC Banhammer is winning.

I don’t know if you’re saying you got past it or not, if not:

Put it another way perhaps?

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Wylin Posted:

I don’t know if you’re saying you got past it or not, if not:

Put it another way perhaps?

I got it.

Lester

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Well I managed to get all the way to the end but… how in the world do I keep this mech from stomping me? [/spoilers]

nm, I got it.
Lester edited this message on 10/22/2008 8:44PM

Zero Ziat

Avatar: 58215 Thu Oct 16 22:23:08 -0400 2008

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

ohgodohgodohgodhelpLog in to see images!

I’ve tried ALL. Can’t get through the part where George installs a revolving door, I tried killing him, I tried killing me, I tried pressing all the bumons, going back to my room and reading all emails and touching everything again, got a blue easter egg and an out of order sign and I put them in the machine, I tried ordering **** again so someone came through that door but I can’t, and I wanna go to the alley so much and I tried opening the window but I can’t and there’s nobody in the alley if I look through it, uhh…

I also tried going back and forth between places, BUT THE ****ING DOOR DOESN’T BUDGE. Do something!

Princess Dra-
gonRape

[Big Bag Belligeren-
ts
]

Level 26 Camwhore

bumburgers is awesome lol

I can’t figure out how to read my tubmails. I typed in read (name of tubmail) and it says >read tubmail admision pleeeeaaase!!! <# – Heartrock42
I only understood you as far as wanting to read Admision pleeeeaaase!!! <# – Heartrock42.

Princess DragonRape edited this message on 10/23/2008 7:43PM

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Princess DragonRape Posted:

I can’t figure out how to read my tubmails. I typed in read (name of tubmail) and it says >read tubmail admision pleeeeaaase!!! <# – Heartrock42
I only understood you as far as wanting to read Admision pleeeeaaase!!! <# – Heartrock42.

try touch heartrock42 and things to that effect.

Zero Ziat

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Easy stuff, just type “touch ‘any word in the subject’”

( i.e. ‘touch admision’ )

1 BP plz Log in to see images! Zero Ziat edited this message on 10/23/2008 7:50PM

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I think I did “open” for each if you perfer.

Zero Ziat

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Alright, now help me, my post is above. Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Zero Ziat Posted:

Alright, now help me, my post is above. Log in to see images!

Scan above in this thread; it’s been asked and answered many times.

Zero Ziat

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Checked it out, all don’t help, one told me to ‘GO TO MY ROOM’, typed ‘wait’ and nothing happens.

I’m so losing faith. Log in to see images!

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Zero Ziat Posted:

Checked it out, all don’t help, one told me to ‘GO TO MY ROOM’, typed ‘wait’ and nothing happens.

I’m so losing faith. Log in to see images!

Once you go back upstairs and enter your apartment after first finding out that the new doors have been installed, there should be a knock at the door and a package delivery. Inside the package is the means to escape from your apartment- which you will do ENTIRELY from your apartment. You do not need to go downstairs again after that. I’m not sure exactly how you managed to so steadfastly avoid the solution, going back and forth, but double-check the area just outside your door for a package.

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

Orb Posted:

Once you go back upstairs and enter your apartment after first finding out that the new doors have been installed, there should be a knock at the door and a package delivery. Inside the package is the means to escape from your apartment- which you will do ENTIRELY from your apartment. You do not need to go downstairs again after that. I’m not sure exactly how you managed to so steadfastly avoid the solution, going back and forth, but double-check the area just outside your door for a package.

Oh hon, that wouldn’t work unless you first get on the internet and touch thing.

Zero Ziat

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Alright, tried that too, nothing at my door.

Screw this, get on my save and tell me what’s wrong, maybe it’s a failed programming thingy. I’ve been with this since 5 PM now it’s 11 PM and I still haven’t got through this part. I would pwn a forum if ForumWarz staff would fix a bug and give me back a visit they owe me for one heck of a dumb bug, so whatever.

WARNING: WALL OF TEXT

http://forumwarz.com/bubble#Rk9STQAADu5JRlpTSUZoZAAAAA0AATA4MTAxMYyJANLQAENNZW0AAA1QAB8ZUAD/AK4EAAwEAAwEAAwEAAwEAAwEAP8AQAQADAQADAQADAQADAQADAQADAQADAQADAQADAQADAQADAQADAQA DAYADAYADAYADAYADAYADAYADAYADAYAAkUAADkABgQAAkUAADYABQQEAAYFAAQGAAJ9AAB9AAYEAAZm AAIQAAAGAgABOgAIBgALBAQADAYADAYACwQEAAZBAAQGBAABBQAAXgAGBgAAgAAIEAAABgALBAQACwQE AAZxAAQGBAALBgRAAAgQAAAGEiAACgYADAYADAYADAYADAYADAYACwQEAAwGAAwGAAoEAAAGAAAQAAgE AAAGAAoEAAAGAAAQAAoGAAwGAAoEAAAGAAoEAAAGAAAQAAIDAAQEAAAGAAAQAABXAAYEAAAGAAAQAAJb AAQEAAAGAAAQAABXAAYEAAAGAAAQAAgQAAAEAAI6AAgEAAJFAABGAAYGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwEAAwGAAwG AAwGAAwGAAwGAAwEAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwEAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwEAAwEAAwGAAwEAAwGAAwE AAwGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwEAAwEAAwEAAwGAAwEAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwE AAwEAAwEAAwEAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwEAAwEAAwEAAwGAAwEAAwEAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwEAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwE AAwGAAwGAAwEAAwGAAwEAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwGAAwE AAwGAP8A/wD/AP8A/wD/AP8A/wD/AP8A/wCKQwAsBQDnQwD/AP8A/wD/AP8A/wD/AP8A/wD/AP8A/wD/AP8A/wD/AP8A/wD/AP8A/wD/AP8A/wD/AP8A/wD/AP8A/wBwAQEAYwEhAGMBAQAfAQEA2wEAAAgAswEACgEAD0UAbAEAAoAADUEAIAEgAACAABMBIAAQxQDSAQAAY AAAEAAXAQAAIAAAEAAXAQAAYAAAEAAXAQAAIAAAEAAXAQAAYAAAEAA5AQAAIAAAEAAXAQAAIAAAEAAXA QAAIAAAEAAXAQAAIAAAEAAXAQAAIAAAEAAXAQAAIAAAEAAXBQD/AP8A/wD/AP8A/wCTtgAATwAACgAA2AAAAQAAEAAAAwAIRQAQAgAEAQAA2f0MAAIKAAAKAAABAAQ6AABFAABFAAACAAQ6A ABFAAIDAAABABABAAJeAAYCAAABAADJwHkAA/////8AAGUAAwGQAABD//8ABgMAAgIAAAHH2wAAAQAH//8AIAMADAEAAkgAAAEAADoACrYAA7i9AAAJzcMAEgEACAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEABbUNAAYCAAYBAAACAA QPABEP/wAEAQAIAQAAAgAAAQAAAgAOCwAABgAMBgAAAgAFXtoAAAIAAAFTpVOxADgDAANIJAAAAQAAAgAAAgCNg 88AA4Pvg9+DzwD/ANMCHAIcAowAEQKMABIBAAACAAABABABAAADAAABABIBAB9RAABTAABUAABVAABWAABXAABYAABZAABa AAA2AABQAABcAAA3AGQDAB14BFNBVkUAAHJldm9sdmluZwAAICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAg ICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAg ICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIAACeAdob2xkIG1lICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAg ICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAg ICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgAAJ4BFNBVkUAAHJldm9sdmluZwAAICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAg ICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAg ICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIAACDz7H2wQCx4EJB8GQAgq9zQQNuXoDEsapBRbKogMcvNoF ILsYBia46gEsAAEKLsqiAzkAAQg9AAEGRgAGDz3BWgQCw20CBwA8/6EAA/+5AAn/ywD/ACsBAgMAAQEAAAEBAQABAQIDBAAAAQAAAQEBAQEBAP8A/wD/AOT/////AABG//8AADD//wAz/////wAARv//AAAw//8AMgEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAA EAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAAEAAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA 8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA 8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA 8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA8AAA94BFdBSVQAAHJldm 9sdmluZwAAICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAAAF4AAF 4AADkAADoAAC8AADAAADEAADIAADMAADUAAEEAAEIAAF4AAEYAAEcAAEMAYAEAAAIAewhiCGIIbAvXCF 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 DgQHAAAnqwAAAAUAAAADAAMnqwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmDjBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAE9+RYABwAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAi2sBwYAAAUAAALXAAAAAAAAAAD//wADAAAAAAAAAAACLkUQAAAAAADUcRAAAAAAAUwMBQAHAAABQQFCAUMAAAAAAjH3HgAHAAEACgAAAB0AA AADAAYACgAAAABuISy/AAEAAAAA//8CYLIOBAcAACy/AAAAHQAAAAYABiy/AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACYOMABAAAAAFmCx4AAQAAAUIAAAAFAAAAAAAGAUIAAAAAdKsaWQAAAAAAAAJg sg4EBwAAGlkAAAAFAAAABgAGGlkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJg4wEEAAAAAAA=

Zero Ziat edited this message on 10/23/2008 11:10PM

Comrade243

Level 33 Troll

BIGGEST COMMIE BASTARD IN THE WORLD!

I’m at the section where I just came back from the pork sword acid trip, BUT I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING IN IT IT WAS POINTLESS, and now I’m stumped . What do I do?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Zero Ziat Posted:

Alright, tried that too, nothing at my door.

Did you go on the internet and touch things?

Comrade243

Level 33 Troll

BIGGEST COMMIE BASTARD IN THE WORLD!

Can you help me, o mighty MCBanHammer?

Zero Ziat

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

List of things I touched internetically: Loli pics, all tubmail, and spendfriend plus forums and an easter egg

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Zero Ziat Posted:

List of things I touched internetically: Loli pics, all tubmail, and spendfriend plus forums and an easter egg

if you’ve opened spendfriend and its not working, something’s wrong. try doing spendfriend again and then re-entering your room. If there’s still no package outside, I guess you might have to restart or something. Makes no sense to me Log in to see images!
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!