Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Help with Bubble Troll text adventure, please!

Madeline

Avatar: 65945 Wed Dec 31 19:17:21 -0500 2008

Level 60 Emo Kid

Troy Bolton's ****

MC Banhammer Posted:

Fr4gGingR1teZ? Is that you?

I have been pwned Log in to see images!

Sadly that thought crossed my mind the second I figured out what to type. *slinks away quietly*

Charles

[The Knights of Sex-
With Black People
]

Level 59 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

I’m also stuck on the getting a dollar for the hobo part. I’m guessing that I need to do something with the black liquid, and I need to collect it in the top hat but I can’t guess the right words. Or I might be totally off the mark.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Hint @ Charles: Do you think those people in the street have money? Could you perform for them somehow? If so, then how do performers collect their takings?

Charles

[The Knights of Sex-
With Black People
]

Level 59 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

King Krimson Posted:

Hint @ Charles: Do you think those people in the street have money? Could you perform for them somehow? If so, then how do performers collect their takings?

That did the trick! Thanks!

Lenticulation

Level 43 Camwhore

“DVDA Diva”

How the eff do you disable the helibot? I can’t figure out what to do with the wires once I have them.

Lenticulation edited this message on 10/21/2008 1:08AM

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Lenticulation Posted:

How the eff do you disable the helibot? I can’t figure out what to do with the wires once I have them.

search further

Lenticulation

Level 43 Camwhore

“DVDA Diva”

Hah, of course. I’m so bad at these. Thank you.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

BirdofPrey Posted:

search further

This is so the answer to 90% of the questions we get.

monkeybusine-
ss

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Okay, so I’ve eaten the chips and I’m in the lobby and can’t get outside. What’s next?

I’m lousy at text adventures.

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

monkeybusiness Posted:

Okay, so I’ve eaten the chips and I’m in the lobby and can’t get outside. What’s next?

I’m lousy at text adventures.

Well, the thing about playing text adventures is that it’s frequently a good idea to look at everything and wander around a bit. Sometimes you have to go somewhere or do something more than once.

monkeybusine-
ss

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

So I have the sign and can poop. Can we be less obtuse and just tell me (with appropriate spoiler tags), what to do?

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

monkeybusiness Posted:

So I have the sign and can poop. Can we be less obtuse and just tell me (with appropriate spoiler tags), what to do?

go to your room young man. Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer Posted:

This is so the answer to 100% of the questions we get.

fix’d
Orb edited this message on 10/21/2008 4:21PM

Rodent Shark

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’m really stuck, I can’t do text based adventures at the best of times. I’ve just eaten the chips, and gone back upstairs and come down again, looked everywhere, tried all different actions, can’t figure out any of it. really frustrated now. How do i get outside? I’m such a n00b Log in to see images!

RazDaz

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Rodent Shark Posted:

I’m really stuck, I can’t do text based adventures at the best of times. I’ve just eaten the chips, and gone back upstairs and come down again, looked everywhere, tried all different actions, can’t figure out any of it. really frustrated now. How do i get outside? I’m such a n00b Log in to see images!

Maybe you should check what’s happenin’ on the internet?

Rodent Shark

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

thank you Log in to see images!

stuck again Log in to see images! Rodent Shark edited this message on 10/22/2008 12:07PM

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

This sucks. I’m usually pretty good at these text adventure things (Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy notwithstanding, since that’s next to impossible without a walkthrough), but I just can’t keep myself from exploding. The game won’t let me fart, and ****ting doesn’t seem to relieve the pressure. Also, it would seem that eating the green easter egg does not help like I thought it might, which suggests it’s one of those hidden items.
Jubbles edited this message on 10/22/2008 12:34PM

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Jubbles Posted:

This sucks. I’m usually pretty good at these text adventure things (Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy notwithstanding, since that’s next to impossible without a walkthrough), but I just can’t keep myself from exploding. The game won’t let me fart, and ****ting doesn’t seem to relieve the pressure. Also, it would seem that eating the green easter egg does not help like I thought it might, which suggests it’s one of those hidden items.

you’ve tried relieving pressure from one end. try the other.

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

And now I feel stupid. I had already tried burping, but since I had erroneously bumumed that the pressure was gaseous in nature and that hadn’t worked, I gave up.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

How do I get the chips? I have the dollar outside my suit…[/spoil­er]

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Raepdog Posted:

How do I get the chips? I have the dollar outside my suit…[/spoil­er]

Does this post, bottom of last page, help you out?
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!