Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Help with Bubble Troll text adventure, please!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Comrade243 Posted:

I’m at the section where I just came back from the pork sword acid trip, BUT I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING IN IT IT WAS POINTLESS, and now I’m stumped . What do I do?

There actually is something to do in there but all it yields you is an Easter Egg; you don’t need it to finish the game. However, if you wish to try, look above in this thread for other people who have had the same issue. They’re there, you just have to look.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Comrade243 Posted:

I’m at the section where I just came back from the pork sword acid trip, BUT I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING IN IT IT WAS POINTLESS, and now I’m stumped . What do I do?

what direction did you want to go before you took drugs?

Zero Ziat

Avatar: 58215 Thu Oct 16 22:23:08 -0400 2008

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

I already restarted the game like fifty ten times, and it still works that way.

wat nao

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Zero Ziat Posted:

I already restarted the game like fifty ten times, and it still works that way.

wat nao

You’re doing something wrong. And your wall of code results in a red screen which says

An error occurred:
WEEBLE, panic
Traceback (most recent call last):
  finish
  _webZuiStartup
  b_load
  iff_parse
  FatalError

In any case, here are details. In the internet, touch Spendfriend. That should bring up some text about ordering food. Go downstairs, then come back up and back into your room. At that point there should be a knock on your door. Go see what’s there.

I’m thinking it’s about time for someone to post a walkthru…

Zero Ziat

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

BoP, does it have to do with this? It’s on everytime on tha intarnetz.

*** Run-time problem P10: Since Spendfriend is not allowed the property “y items into it and press the cycle bumon, activating the transfer system.”, it is against the rules to try to use it.

EDIT: MC BH, yeah, I know, I’ll update it later, or maybe I should link it to one of those pastebin largetext thingies…[/b]

EDIT2: Tried that thingy too, no dice. ALSO PASTEBIN: http://pastebin.com/f7166bf2a

Zero Ziat edited this message on 10/24/2008 1:10AM

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Zero Ziat Posted:

EDIT2: Tried that thingy too, no dice. ALSO PASTEBIN: http://pastebin.com/f7166bf2a

That link takes me to the beginning of the game, not a bookmarked save point Log in to see images!

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Zero Ziat Posted:

BoP, does it have to do with this? It’s on everytime on tha intarnetz.

*** Run-time problem P10: Since Spendfriend is not allowed the property “y items into it and press the cycle bumon, activating the transfer system.”, it is against the rules to try to use it.

EDIT: MC BH, yeah, I know, I’ll update it later, or maybe I should link it to one of those pastebin largetext thingies…[/b]

A lot of people have been complaining about that error, and I don’t understand why it’s happening. It’s not any error I’ve ever come across, but it doesnt seem to interfere with anyone else’s ability to finish. to trigger the next part I believe you need to talk to george a second time (after the revolving door is installed). Have you done that?

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I dont think that error is related. It happens when you do certain things on the Internet. It used to reveal spoilers in the form of actions to be taken much later in the game, now the error isnt so spoilery.

Zero Ziat

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Uh, you mean ”talk” like ‘say hi/eat my **** you male reproductive organ****ing piece of **** to george’ or something else?

Oh, he left...I feel like a ****ing idiot now.
Zero Ziat edited this message on 10/24/2008 1:26AM

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Zero Ziat Posted:

Uh, you mean ”talk” like ‘say hi/eat my **** you male reproductive organ****ing piece of **** to george’ or something else?

no i mean > talk to george

enjoy Log in to see images!

Zero Ziat

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Okay, it ****ing worked, there’s the package, It’s 3 AM atm. From 5 PM to 3 AM for one step, that’s quite a game! Thanks a lot.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Zero Ziat Posted:

Okay, it ****ing worked, there’s the package, It’s 3 AM atm. From 5 PM to 3 AM for one step, that’s quite a game! Thanks a lot.

You got stuck on a part the rest of us just kinda tried and never thought about.

Melted Fish

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

Okay.

I have the top hat. There is liquid in my bubble. How do I get the liquid into the top hat?

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Melted Fish Posted:

Okay.

I have the top hat. There is liquid in my bubble. How do I get the liquid into the top hat?

I never put any liquid in my top hat through the entire game.

Melted Fish

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

Uh…okay..
Well, I can’t take the /discarded/ containers out from the dumpster, I’m really out of ideas as to what containers I can put this weird oily stuff on. Especially since I can already tell I’m going to have to use it to put on blackface or something.
Melted Fish edited this message on 10/24/2008 5:09AM

Zero Ziat

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

I can’t Disable HeliBot, some thread says ‘search further’, I got his wires, I tried ****ting on them or to get them wet in the black viscuous liquid but nothing happens, what should I do?

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Melted Fish Posted:

Uh…okay..
Well, I can’t take the /discarded/ containers out from the dumpster, I’m really out of ideas as to what containers I can put this weird oily stuff on. Especially since I can already tell I’m going to have to use it to put on blackface or something.

You need to do alot of other stuff before thinking about the liquid.

Zero Ziat Posted:

I can’t Disable HeliBot, some thread says ‘search further’, I got his wires, I tried ****ting on them or to get them wet in the black viscuous liquid but nothing happens, what should I do?

Keep looking, you are close.

Melted Fish

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

Yeah, this is going to require too many hints to actually be interesting. Is there a reward for completing this that affects ingame stuff?

Zero Ziat

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Wylin Posted:

Keep looking, you are close.

Uh, you know, I was actually expecting a hint since I can’t unplug them or make them have a short.

NINJADIT: I got it! Thanks anyways!
Zero Ziat edited this message on 10/24/2008 5:37AM

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Melted Fish Posted:

.Is there a reward for completing this that affects ingame stuff?

Sadly, no.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!