Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 [CLOSED] Did anyone else lose all their upgrades and abilities when Ep. 2 rolled out?

Xiporah

Level 27 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

I’m back down to 5 ego and 10 douchebaggery. All my attacks, upgrades and abilities are gone now. Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Hint Posted:

Important: You must re-do your upgrades and equipment

10/15/2008

Forumwarz has undergone a series of major upgrades to support Episode 2.

As a result, your upgrades have been reset and your items have been unequipped. Please take some time to re-apply your upgrades and equipment, thanks!

Else

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Xiporah Posted:

I’m back down to 5 ego and 10 douchebaggery. All my attacks, upgrades and abilities are gone now. Log in to see images!

Err yeah, everyone did. Can’t imagine how you missed that. Anyway, go to the upgrade tab to respec, don’t forget to re-equip, and you’re good to go. Have fun!

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

I didn’t think you could lose IRL abilities as well, like “reading” or “perception”... did you somehow not see the big fat blaring sign on your character page saying “WE HAD TO RESET EVERYONE’S ****”?

They had to reset everyone’s ****.

Take it as a good thing. Now you can not **** up your choices as you burn through your upgrade points like me with a Reese’s pack.

Xiporah

Level 27 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Oh ok. I wasn’t here on the 15th and never got that hint when I logged on yesterday.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

You should have got the hint :/

Regardless, problem solved; thread closed

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!