Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll Please read

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

I have severe Aspergers Syndrome. All day all I can think about is Anime and Mangas or the Titanic. I have read alot about it and I am sure that I have it. I am very clumsy and often feel uncomfortable when I socialize with new people. I am going to take Risperidone (sold under the trade name Risperdal in the Netherlands, United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Portugal and several other countries) or Olanzapine (Zyprexa, Zyprexa Zydis, Zalasta, Zolafren, Olzapin, or in combination with fluoxetine Symbyax). I can order these from the internet from other countries without the need of a prescription. What are your experiences with ASpergers Syndrome? Thanks you in advance for your replies.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

TEH Man

Avatar: 60598 Tue Nov 04 22:52:30 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

iIRZ Posted:

I have severe Aspergers Syndrome. I have read alot about it and I am sure that I have it.

true kvlt bumpies cant read.

why…you even fail at being an bumpie. enjoy your unprescribed drugs

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

I think I will enjoy them you ****ing mongoloid.

Programming -
Socks

[WeChall]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

lolbumburgers

TEH Man

Avatar: 60598 Tue Nov 04 22:52:30 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

u prolly dont have bumpergus, ur just sad

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!