Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ .moar files: This is NOT a bug

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

BabiesTasteGreat Posted:

Yes, please! I really hope this happens. Honestly, it would be great if we could trade *anything* with each other, and .moar files seem like a perfect place to start.

You should learn only to rely on speculation (if you are going to at all) from members of crotch zombie, of which banhammer is not one at all, only a forum cop. (I mean no disrespect banhammer, or tubs)

wintersoul

[teh LOLkatz]

Level 26 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Wylin Posted:

Have you been to _any_ of the forums I have since I had a spider?

I think I’ve been mostly on lower level forums.

So, is it confirmed that this is not a bug? I don’t want to make money off of this if it is.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

wintersoul Posted:

I think I’ve been mostly on lower level forums.

So, is it confirmed that this is not a bug? I don’t want to make money off of this if it is.

lower level forums have the easier to get files with less parts so you complete them repeatedly.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Wylin Posted:

You should learn only to rely on speculation (if you are going to at all) from members of crotch zombie, of which banhammer is not one at all, only a forum cop. (I mean no disrespect banhammer, or tubs)

Even though I’m not a member of CZ, I do have conversations w/ET in which he sometimes reveals things to me which aren’t for public consumption yet. If I then reveal one of those I ask for his permission first.

I also try to be very careful when I write something as to whether it’s something he told me which is on the docket, or whether I’m just speculating. So you generally can rely on what I say when I don’t indicate that I’m speculating.

Of course, ET & crew are people, and people change their minds from time to time. So something which he’s hoping to do now may not come to be.

So: Last I heard, he is indeed planning on, at some point, implementing .moar trading. I don’t know if he means components or completed files, though.

EDIT: Of course, in RP forums, you can’t necessarily rely on stuff I say. BUT, sometimes even in an RP forum a discussion will turn serious, and then you can. If you’re unsure, tubmail me; I’ll be honest there.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 10/19/2008 11:08AM

Nut Buster

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

I’ve completed over 12 different .moar files, I have 3 equipped. I have gotten the Andy male reproductive organ file about 30 times though. It sells for a decent amount for as frequently as I get it. I have so many other files close to being finished, even 10+ files. All I do is start on the first forum in sason 1, finish them out, then work on community forums until I can’t go furter. I’ve done it 3 full times since episode 2 came out.

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

christ

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Maha Posted:

christ

wat

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Is it post how much of that damned file we have day?

Oh boy!

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

I had a similar thing, completed it recently tho.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Master_Troll Posted:

Is it post how much of that damned file we have day?

If it is, it shouldn’t be in this thread. Take it elsewhere please.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!