Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ .moar files: This is NOT a bug

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

We’re getting reports of people extracting .moar files, then going back and finding they can extract them again.

This is not a bug. It is intended behavior when you’ve acgreat timesulated multiple sets of the component parts. If a file has 2 parts, and you’ve collected each piece 3 times, you’ll be able to extract the file 3 times.

Extra extracted files can either be saved for when your primary degrades, or sold at the Ppwne Shoppe, or left in your inventory to clog up your screen. Your choice.

At some point in the future, .moar component trading may become available, so you could also only extract the files once in case you think there’ll be a market for your components. Should any such trade capability come to pbum.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

i reported getting the same moar files a ton of times…far more than the rest, is THAT normal too?

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

i reported getting the same moar files a ton of times…far more than the rest, is THAT normal too?

Yes, some are virtually guaranteed to drop, others are quite rare.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

The same component pieces? I dunno. The idea is that some are WAY more common than others, and some are really rare — think collectible card game.

If you’re concerned about any in particular, use this thread (rather than the bug report mechanism) to list the ones you think are too frequent. Please only report each one ONCE. I’ll update the OP shortly to reflect this.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

i already reported it..-once. im more interested to see if my camwhore is going to ever get their new abilities.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

Bling Fling Posted:

Yes, some are virtually guaranteed to drop, others are quite rare.

also, im talking like 20 of these same file sets compared to maybe a few for other sets..its unbalanced heavily

-thats with both alts im using, or TRYING to use, since my camho didnt get the new abilities yet. fix it. now. my camho needs the abilities. do it. screw moar files i want the new abilities, tks.

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 10/17/2008 11:33AM

republica

Level 25 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Started a new alt to play the hacker clbum- after about six forum visits he already has three files- all four pieces or less.

My original char (this guy) has about fifty different pieces, files ranging between four and ten pieces, but no complete files. I’m confused..

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

republica Posted:

Started a new alt to play the hacker clbum- after about six forum visits he already has three files- all four pieces or less.

My original char (this guy) has about fifty different pieces, files ranging between four and ten pieces, but no complete files. I’m confused..

I believe (although this is nowhere confirmed) that the easier forums drop easier-to-complete sets. That would explain why a starting character would be finishing some and a continuing character wouldn’t.

doc_meanie

[Minions of Death P-
iglet
]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Do certain forum drop certain items more frequently? Would make sense, I guess. For instance, I ran Gamefabulous personS 3 times straight, and got a Log in to see images!load of X-wings and Standup tapes.

Fun feature though…. But “unzip all” wouldn’t hurt.

wintersoul

[teh LOLkatz]

Level 26 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Right now I have

andy male reproductive organ (feat. carrot top) – stand up comedy – vol 1.hear

Found:

* Piece #1 x 90

* Piece #2 x 104

That seems a bit extreme.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

wintersoul Posted:

That seems a bit extreme.

Have you been doing all different forums? I’ve yet to complete that, or any moar files after 24 visits.

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

I’ve got about 12 of those (complete) – in true KoL spirit I will sell them to the highest bidder when the opportunity arises – or flog them off at the PawneShoppe.

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

In true KoL spirit I would give them away if I could

wintersoul

[teh LOLkatz]

Level 26 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

I’ve done a few forums several times (trying to do speed runs).

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

I took a look at my pieces and I actually have none of the Andy male reproductive organ w/carrot top one. Have you been to _any_ of the forums I have since I had a spider? Here is my list: (I didn’t fully succeed in pwning all of them for spoilery reasons)

EmoSapiens
Paranoid Panorama
Wiccapedia
SUPER SECRET PENTAGON FORUM!!!
Traditional Childrearing Forums
Li’l Pony Groomers: Kids Only!
Li’l Pony Groomers
2chin.org Fat Acceptance Forums
Battlethreadz ThreadConstructr v3.0 Gamma
CyberChondriacs
PUA Playpen
CuddleNet
Li’l Pony Groomers
Hear ‘em Roar!
Ebony Jaguars
Gays in Recovery
Wiccapedia
MY RIFLE IS THIS BIG
Church of Saiyantology
2chin.org Fat Acceptance Forums
Amish Gone Wilde
Trident Media: Theremin Edition
Trident Media
Faux News

Edit: I spoiler tagged my list even though I think everyone in a klan can see the list.
Wylin edited this message on 10/18/2008 4:33AM

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Wylin Posted:

I took a look at my pieces and I actually have none of the Andy male reproductive organ w/carrot top one. Have you been to _any_ of the forums I have since I had a spider?

I have been to 16 of those on your list. I have completed the Andy male reproductive organ file over a dozen times. Sometimes I would complete 2 or 3 in a single forum.

Are you wearing some kind of repellent?

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Odalisque Posted:

I have been to 16 of those on your list. I have completed the Andy male reproductive organ file over a dozen times. Sometimes I would complete 2 or 3 in a single forum.

Are you wearing some kind of repellent?

I currently have parts of 73 different files, and haven’t completed even 1 yet. Right now I have 19 luck, I’m not sure what I had when I first started. How much luck are you wearing, a bunch more/less/or close to the same?

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

You get the Andy male reproductive organ pieces on the Episode 1 and low level Community forums .

This character has not completed a moar file either.

twas edited this message on 10/18/2008 5:02AM

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

MC Banhammer Posted:

I believe (although this is nowhere confirmed) that the easier forums drop easier-to-complete sets. That would explain why a starting character would be finishing some and a continuing character wouldn’t.

Confirmed.

BabiesTasteG-
reat

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 45 Troll

“Banned Camper”

MC Banhammer Posted:

At some point in the future, .moar component trading may become available, so you could also only extract the files once in case you think there’ll be a market for your components. Should any such trade capability come to pbum.

Yes, please! I really hope this happens. Honestly, it would be great if we could trade *anything* with each other, and .moar files seem like a perfect place to start.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!