Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Episode 2 Walkthrough [SPOILER WARNING]

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

So, I’ve started releasing the Episode 2 Walkthrough, but you gotta wait a few days for the rest.

So far, I’ve posted up to the part where you’re forced to stop playing and purchase EP2, which is right after the trial. Reasons explained on the wiki.

Expect at least a week for the rest. Don’t yell at me because you got spoiled, I’m posting here, it’s on a wiki called SPOILERpedia.

Use it at your own risk.
http://forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/Episode_2_Walkthrough
Fran edited this message on 10/17/2008 8:20AM

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Fran Posted:

So, I’ve started releasing the Episode 2 Walkthrough, but you gotta wait a few days for the rest.

So far, I’ve posted up to the part where you’re forced to stop playing and purchase EP2, which is right after the trial. Reasons explained on the wiki.

Expect at least a week for the rest. Don’t yell at me because you got spoiled, I’m posting here, it’s on a wiki called SPOILERpedia.

Use it at your own risk.
http://forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/Episode_2_Walkthrough

Good idea to release this, IDC is full of newbs asking specifically for details on overcoming that first roadblock.
Bling Fling edited this message on 10/17/2008 8:24AM

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I appear to have hit a bit of a roadblock in ep2, looking forward to seeing how to push through it… feels like a simple ‘talk to your contacts’ job but they aren’t helping Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Thiefree Posted:

I appear to have hit a bit of a roadblock in ep2, looking forward to seeing how to push through it… feels like a simple ‘talk to your contacts’ job but they aren’t helping Log in to see images!

The Ep2 FAQ should pretty well answer those types of simple questions, but if that doesn’t work you can try the “Ask a Beta Tester” thread (remember the spoiler tags!) or tubmail, say, me.

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

It did help, thanky. Was a bit annoying – I had to randomly guess a pbumword that I knew I didn’t know in order for things to progress.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!