Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature First non cheater to beat the game?

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Is it me?

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Any way you slice it that’s pretty cool. Congrats! Log in to see images!

markCh347

[rv]

Level 37 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Dunno. Is it? http://www.forumwarz.com/leaderboard/epeen/117

I’ll check.

EDIT: n/m. lousy people without public profiles.

markCh347 edited this message on 10/17/2008 7:12AM

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

Well it’s not me! Damn you Simon! (second?)

So you only need 20 forum visits to beat the game? That’s disappointing.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Grats!

Too bad you won’t receive E-Peen for that since ET said he wouldn’t give E-Peen Log in to see images!

Else

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Fran Posted:

Grats!

Too bad you won’t receive E-Peen for that since ET said he wouldn’t give E-Peen Log in to see images!

Where did he say that? There is a similar one for Episode one, isn’t there?

(also third(?), this was a bit harder btw with the level penalty… entered the final forum as a level 21)

Else edited this message on 10/17/2008 7:29AM

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Else Posted:

Where did he say that? There is a similar one for Episode one, isn’t there?

(also third(?), this was a bit harder btw with the level penalty… entered the final forum as a level 21)

He said a while ago he would stop doing 1st E-Peens. Also, there’s already some protests against a 1st to beat EP2 E-Peen.

Personally, I’m not against it, but I can see why it has a chance to not be implemented.

Zzyw

[Consentual Sex]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Fran Posted:

He said a while ago he would stop doing 1st E-Peens. Also, there’s already some protests against a 1st to beat EP2 E-Peen.

Personally, I’m not against it, but I can see why it has a chance to not be implemented.

That was in the context of Else’s unique GFoC E-Peen, though, a wholly different matter. We’ll see what an admin has to say.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Zzyw Posted:

That was in the context of Else’s unique GFoC E-Peen, though, a wholly different matter. We’ll see what an admin has to say.

Good luck Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

So you only need 20 forum visits to beat the game? That’s disappointing.

If you grinded a lot in EP1 and got boosted to a high level, you wouldn’t need to grind thus only need to use visits on story forums.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Maybe I’m thinking of something else, but I’m fairly certain the debate came up because it would be a little ridiculous to let beta testers and/or players with cheater characters race through something they already knew how to get through. It’s cool, but not quite the same thing as playing it through cold and being first.

It would also suck to exclude all those players, so really no peen is a better thing.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

scullyangel Posted:

Maybe I’m thinking of something else, but I’m fairly certain the debate came up because it would be a little ridiculous to let beta testers and/or players with cheater characters race through something they already knew how to get through. It’s cool, but not quite the same thing as playing it through cold and being first.

It would also suck to exclude all those players, so really no peen is a better thing.

I’m fairly confident that I would have been the player to beat, even without beta knowledge or cheat info. Being as overleveled as Simon or male reproductive organ you really tear through the game. Also, congrats FLUFFCUTTER!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I don’t know if it was publicly announced or not, but no, there will be no e-peen equiv to “First to the Finish Line” for Ep2.

He could always change his mind, but really, why would he? Beta testers have advance knowledge of choices to make and paths to follow and forum difficulties; and some people came in at a higher beginning point (thanks to acgreat timesulated cred and flezz) than others. Neither of these was the case with Ep1, but the disparity is so huge on Ep2 that it just doesn’t make sense to award it.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

MC Banhammer Posted:

I don’t know if it was publicly announced or not, but no, there will be no e-peen equiv to “First to the Finish Line” for Ep2.

He could always change his mind, but really, why would he? Beta testers have advance knowledge of choices to make and paths to follow and forum difficulties; and some people came in at a higher beginning point (thanks to acgreat timesulated cred and flezz) than others. Neither of these was the case with Ep1, but the disparity is so huge on Ep2 that it just doesn’t make sense to award it.

Fine with me, I don’t care. Not very nice of you as a mod not to congratulate me, though.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I was thinking last night of making a couple new leaderboards:

– Visits used to Finish Episode 1

– Visits used to Finish Episode 2

Of course I’m way overloaded now, but I think it would be fun to see that info.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Evil Trout Posted:

I was thinking last night of making a couple new leaderboards:

– Visits used to Finish Episode 1

– Visits used to Finish Episode 2

Of course I’m way overloaded now, but I think it would be fun to see that info.

While it would be interesting to see (especially the first one), the second one will just be a long list of the same number or maybe one more for every character that started with about 1,000,000 cred or so (My emo, whore, troll and hacker all used the exact same number for instance). It certainly would not be cool as a proper leaderboard with E-Peen bumociated with them.

Can you confirm Simon was first btw? I want to make a nice whiny ****es thread about his missing E-Peen and stuffLog in to see images!

Cat Sidhe Ne-
koko

Avatar: 48418 Thu Oct 16 17:15:48 -0400 2008

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

thats pretty pathetic!!!

i mean wouldnt it be better to play the game instead of rushing though it???

im glad that you beat it but you shouldnt be congratulated for this!!!

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Cat Sidhe Nekoko Posted:

thats pretty pathetic!!!

She played it on beta.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Cat Sidhe Nekoko Posted:

thats pretty pathetic!!!

Well if someone got leveled up that high just from EP1, you just rush through it. You don’t have to grind, you kill the forums pretty easy. And you can still enjoy the storyline and funny dialog(The only reason to play imo)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!