Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Bug? Klan Domination page

Hardcode

Avatar: 4791 Fri Oct 17 06:18:52 -0400 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

The Klan Domination page shows 2 forums that have never been pwned, “Generic Threads, Responses and Replies” and “Geronimo! Official Forums”. Should they be there?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Nobody pwned them yet I guess.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Hardcode Posted:

The Klan Domination page shows 2 forums that have never been pwned, “Generic Threads, Responses and Replies” and “Geronimo! Official Forums”. Should they be there?

Geronimo can only be pwned by emo kids and I don’t think anyone is to it yet that doesn’t have enhancers.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Hardcode Posted:

”Generic Threads, Responses and Replies”

I was wondering, is this a real forum?

Hardcode

Avatar: 4791 Fri Oct 17 06:18:52 -0400 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Inertia Posted:

I was wondering, is this a real forum?

That was what I was wondering. Can anyone from CZ confirm or deny this?

phantom_glee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

geronimo is on my to-do list with my next set of visits..as far as i know it’s a story forum. which someone must have completed as the epeen for ep 2 has already been given out to a few people i think..

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

Hardcode Posted:

That was what I was wondering. Can anyone from CZ confirm or deny this?

Generic Threads, Responses and Replies is either not a real forum (name sounds like some kind of test forum) or a very, very secret one that was never pwned even during the beta. 99% sure it’s the former.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

During the Ep2 creation process, several forumbuildrs were invited to contribute content to the Ep2 forums a la forumbuildr. They were each bumigned a few forums, and there was a page where the input for these forums were available.

When this project was over, they were then again invited to add to the generic posts which pepper the forums. The category for these was called “Generic Threads, Responses and Replies”. What most likely happened is ET had created a temporary forum for this to store the submissions, and forgot to turn it off when Ep2 went live.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!