Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Reilly O'Bill Path?

Cyber-Brick

[The Protected]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Can someone please just post the right answers? I don’t follow politics in the slightest. I’ve seen all the hints, and I still can’t ****ing get it.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Okay guys, here’s what I don’t get. Even if you never heard of the guy, each time you have another question, there are 3 potential choices. 1 of the choices always involves food, another is very liberal, free-spirited, eco-minded, and the third is Bible-thumping, white supremacist, conservative. Stick to one type of answer throughout, if that doesn’t work go to another, finally the third, and you’ll have it. What’s so hard?

Cyber-Brick

[The Protected]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I saw that, and I still don’t get it.

Edit: This is the only part of the game I’ve had this much trouble with and nobody will just give me straight answers.

Cyber-Brick edited this message on 11/03/2008 2:56PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Next time someone hits the conversation, could you add the correct results to the wiki?

Cyber, if you copy-paste me the possible replies, I’ll tell you the correct path.

Cyber-Brick

[The Protected]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Thank you. TM sent.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!