Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay I want jobs ;-;

The Black Ab-
yss

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

The job board hasn’t come up for me yet.. I thought it could be a level thing, but even my lvl 2 hacker has it. Same goes with the spider, actually. Never got the Tubmail giving it to me, my alts all got it though.

Now I am lost and confused and jobless.

Halp?

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

dont you have to talk to that damn zionist hoy$chel?

The Black Ab-
yss

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Yeah but he’s not come up on my contacts. I’ve got no new contacts or anything.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

The Black Abyss Posted:

Yeah but he’s not come up on my contacts. I’ve got no new contacts or anything.

that is pretty weird then, if you did all you are supposed to… might need to bug report or something maybe

T3h_H4XX0R

[Shades of Me]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I dont have it on my troll 7 and my Re-Re 4 neither, but my Hacker got it at level 2 and my Camwhore when I logged.

Is-it automatically given, level-based, clbum based or a combination of the above?

The Black Ab-
yss

Level 13 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I think it’s automatic.. My Troll, Camwhore and Re-Re each got it when they logged on, and my Hacker when I created it. Must be a bug.

Charles

[The Knights of Sex-
With Black People
]

Level 59 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

My level 10 characters each got the job board and the spider when Episode 2 launched, while my re-res (One of whom was made into a hacker) did not. I bumumed it was a level thing, but since it looks like it’s not, it seems like I’ve got the bug, too.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!