Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout It's Live Tonight - Forumwarz: The Rebalancing

Cyst

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Evil Trout Posted:

I’ve looked into the Forum Visits issue. Cyst was actually given 4 extra but that was an extremely rare bug that’s been fixed. Flayer, I think I emailed you and yours were actually correct. Log in to see images!

Alright! I’m waiting for my rare bug e-peen!

Flint

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

They call me brokeback imafabulous person

Do you mean for the furry forum to be so hard at level 7? I understand that the threads are weaker but then the people in it are doing double the damage. It ate away 11 smileprin and three industrial eyedrops.. i don’t remember it being so hard with my camwhore the first time around, and it was definitely much harder than rp genius.
Flint edited this message on 12/06/2007 7:57AM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Flint Posted:

Do you mean for the furry forum to be so hard at level 7? I understand that the threads are weaker but then the people in it are doing double the damage. It ate away 11 smileprin and three industrial eyedrops.. i don’t remember it being so hard with my camwhore the first time around, and it was definitely much harder than rp genius.

No it shouldn’t be that hard, I will definitely take a look at it, thanks.

Flint

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

yeah, I’ve only run into serious trouble three times, the first two I would put at me being underleveled but the furry forum was harsh.

the first time was the ricer forum at level 3, that was pretty hard. the next was fisheries at level 5 or 6.

Cammy McCamw-

[the abyss]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Cubear Posted:

The issue we’re having now is that there’s so much feedback from people who have already beaten the game. this was meant to balance things out as far as a new story run goes… I’ve seen plenty of people beating the game at level 8. While I agree that the game feels very easy at level 10 right now, I don’t know how that would affect my finding it quite difficult around level 5 or 6.

Well, I’ve fixed that: just completed the game yesterday and the Camwhore- all the way through- has a good time. Died once due to stupidity (clicked on lipstick instead of Smileprin), but other than that breezed through the game. Completed ep1 at level 7, levelled to 8 midway through the forum.

Of course I also have a lot more experience with the game and, thus, a better understanding of how the mechanics work, but that aside Camwhores are now truly a force to be reckoned with thanks to Pump. What’s more, when you consider that the Camwhore has the highest base attacks of all the clbumes, you have a pwning machine right here with the ability to earn the money required to repair their fragile equipment.

Evil Trout Posted:

Cool, I knew there would be another bug or two regarding forum visits. I’ve fixed it, you should have 8 now.

I left my browser logged in for a few days (I’m sure it was three) my guess was Tuesday through Thursday and when I noticed I was still logged in late Thursday night, I refreshed and found 12 Forum visits. Used all of em to hit RP genius.

My delivery Friday contained one of the most profane/offensive things I have seen in the game (well the description) so far. Bravo.

What part of the new top banner is unique or standard, is everyone described as having a stupid name and is male reproductive organ size dependent on e-peen?

JOJO_STEED

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

it’s different for all three clbumes, camwhore looks like this:

omg hi JOJO_STEED!!1

you like have 4 forum visits left or something

TTYL! | my “gurlz” LOL | eww, a bug

Solitus

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Evil Trout Posted:

We’re probably going to offer an extra visit for Brownie Points, but not before we allow regular players to redeem flezz for Brownie Points somehow.

The idea is we don’t want to give people who pay an unfair advantage. It would be impossible for a Klan of non-donators to compete with one that did donate otherwise.

If they can redeem a lot of Flezz for a Brownie Point, then someone who can’t afford to pay with real money can grind it out.

You are BEYOND AWESOME for this. I played Rule the Seas for a while and from what I hear, it turned out like all the other games of this type. Some ****ers drops $500 bucks into the game and become an elite ruling clbum. Some pretend they’re mods and get their bumes kissed by the REAL mods. Others ruin the economy through collusion. Others take over whole game zones and run extortion rackets.

I didn’t mind paying 3 bucks a month for a little boost in my training and cash flow, but in order to compete in RTS, you either had to shell out a metric ****ton of money or get a handout from someone because many of the best items couldn’t be bought with in-game money.

When I get working again, I’m going to slide a little money your way for taking such things into consideration and not breaking your game for the extra cash flow, Trout. Log in to see images!

Solitus

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Ugh, sorry to mention this but I see someone else had a problem as well. I’m level 8, but for some reason all the forums after the Feces are crushing me. I tried to attack the Headbangers, Emos, and Furries and nearly died after two threads in each. In the Feces forum, I can get by with using only one Smileprin XR. Is there something wrong or is my character just that ****ty? Log in to see images!

Flint

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

As an emo kid (post rebalance) the forums past the feces forum have actually been pretty difficult. I haven’t been pwning the headbangers or woe yet, but the furry forum cost me 11-14 smileprin due to the mbumive damage I was taking in there.

Still, with enough healing items, you can beat the game at level 7.

RP Genius is probably going to be my stomping grounds until I hit level 10.

Solitus

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Flint Posted:

As an emo kid (post rebalance) the forums past the feces forum have actually been pretty difficult. I haven’t been pwning the headbangers or woe yet, but the furry forum cost me 11-14 smileprin due to the mbumive damage I was taking in there.

Still, with enough healing items, you can beat the game at level 7.

RP Genius is probably going to be my stomping grounds until I hit level 10.

I just found it surprising that I can take a Feces Forum thread out with thee or four Fapped up attacks, but then I go to one of these other forums and use a 100 Attack Bad Poetry attack and it only gets me to the halfway point in the thread. It’s like the HP and attack has doubled in every forum I go to and I’m not exaqctly made of money to keep blowing it on the high end Smileprin. Maybe next level when I get another attack things will be a little better. My highest regular attack with Fap is usually in the mid-40’s. Log in to see images! Solitus edited this message on 12/09/2007 1:56AM

Casey

[Team AWESOME]

Level 8 Re-Re

$pecial |n mai own littel way #/\/?

my highest attack is usually about 75 as an emo kid. Yeah, the furry forum seems currently broken, it used to only do half that damage.

I think woe is me is currently the weakest of the three you mentioned with only 100 health per thread, but I’m pretty sure that RP gamer is a better grinding forum.

E:Ah damn, alt revealed, this is Flint.

Casey edited this message on 12/09/2007 2:27AM

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Just so you guys know I’m going to be looking at these new observations pretty soon, try to fix the bumps towards the end.

It seems that the early game is really smooth now for all clbumes which is great.

Evil Trout edited this message on 12/09/2007 11:57AM

Solitus

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I hit level 9 using the Fishing forum and finally got Yo Momma, boosted Offense a level, and now I’m doing MUCH better. I thought it was mostly my character being too damn weak but just wanted to be sure. I took down Woe is Me with maybe two Smileprin max.

SOrry for wasting everyone’s time. Log in to see images!

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Lordy. I’m pretty sure my poorly-geared level 8 camwhore is now doing more damage and pwning more effectively than this level 10 emo kid with the best gear possible.

MidnightVoya-
ger

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Yeah, I’m getting my bum kicked, too. Was a mbumive relief to get through the end.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

I beat the game (post re-balance) with a level 7 emokid. he didn’t upgrade his computer, had the best tattoo and no piercings. it was really just a job of mbuming items and not wasting money on equipment, the best tat is only 1000 flezz or so.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

I’ve done a few small adjustments to balance things a little better.

=> Penalties for broken equipment now increase the more you do it in a row

=> Furry Forum is weaker

=> Emo girlfriend attack is slightly stronger

=> Camwhore high level attacks are weaker, cost more sexiness

=> Troll yo momma is slightly stronger

=> Cred rewards for high forums has been adjusted slightly

(pasted from today’s update).

Vagitarian

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Troll

Im a stupid ****wad

Yo Mama did 75+ damage before the edit…now it does 76? I’m not getting much change on the high-end here.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Vagitarian Posted:

Yo Mama did 75+ damage before the edit…now it does 76? I’m not getting much change on the high-end here.

Sorry, it’s stronger in the sense that it’s more likely to do more damage than before. The attack is 38-40 instead of 35-40.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!