Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Mission Issue

Chelsea Clin-
ton

Avatar: 49405 Wed Nov 19 21:06:58 -0500 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Camwhore

hay

Ok so i thought i just completed the Their Rights, Offline by beating the forums

PWNED the Forum: Hear ‘em Roar! 10:01AM
PWNED the Forum: Ebony Jaguars 9:58AM
PWNED the Forum: Gays in Recovery 9:57AM

but the mission did not complete and when i talk with Reilly O’Bill he wants to cyber still, did i miss something?

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Lolita Kramz Posted:

Ok so i thought i just completed the Their Rights, Offline by beating the forums

PWNED the Forum: Hear ‘em Roar! 10:01AM
PWNED the Forum: Ebony Jaguars 9:58AM
PWNED the Forum: Gays in Recovery 9:57AM

but the mission did not complete and when i talk with Reilly O’Bill he wants to cyber still, did i miss something?

You have to cyber with him.

Melody Leigh

[Brainfreeze]

Level 47 Camwhore

“Loose as a Goddamn Goose”

Crinkz Posted:

You have to cyber with him.

More to the point, you have to do it right. He’ll stop asking when you do and you’ll get a tubmail from him.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Melody Leigh Posted:

More to the point, you have to do it right. He’ll stop asking when you do and you’ll get a tubmail from him.

Think of it as cutiexpie.

Chelsea Clin-
ton

Avatar: 49405 Wed Nov 19 21:06:58 -0500 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Camwhore

hay

ya ive been trying to do it right with him but some where keep messing up

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Lolita Kramz Posted:

ya ive been trying to do it right with him but some where keep messing up

try being as liberal as you can be.

flyingpats

Avatar: 71384 Tue Dec 23 10:47:29 -0500 2008

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

cheers orb, was stuck on this too. i called that man a schwarma more times than i care to admit.

Conda

Level 57 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

Me to! And i still have not got it! He just will not be saticfied :/

Altitis_B

[The Protected]

Level 41 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

Cut yourself less, be liberal more.

The Girl Wit-
h Mad Skillz-
Yo

[Homosexual Goose M-
afiosi
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

If it helps, think of what would actually **** a conservative off, you damn hippy.

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Orb Posted:

try being as liberal as you can be.
This

Altitis_B Posted:

Cut yourself less, be liberal more.
does

The Girl With Mad Skillz Yo Posted:

If it helps, think of what would actually **** a conservative off, you damn hippy.
NOT help.

Seriously, why do people keep throwing those terms “liberal” and “conservative” around as if they’re “easy to understand” terms? They’re not exactly cut and dry. Not everyone knows what those words mean. Especially I. Even after playing through the game, living through the 2008 election and all its media, AND living (and voting) in the USA, I STILL don’t know what it means.

That said, the cyber with this guy is ****ing disgusting. Is there any reward for actually going at it again when he asks the second time? I said “Oh, HELL no” which closed the chat, but I’m kinda curious. Log in to see images! FalconFour edited this message on 11/19/2008 4:24PM

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

FalconFour Posted:

NOT help.

Seriously, why do people keep throwing those terms “liberal” and “conservative” around as if they’re “easy to understand” terms? They’re not exactly cut and dry. Not everyone knows what those words mean. Especially I. Even after playing through the game, living through the 2008 election and all its media, AND living (and voting) in the USA, I STILL don’t know what it means.

That said, the cyber with this guy is ****ing disgusting. Is there any reward for actually going at it again when he asks the second time? I said “Oh, HELL no” which closed the chat, but I’m kinda curious. Log in to see images!

It automatically goes into “I eat your male reproductive organ.. I EAT IT UP!” style cybering which he leaves.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Okay guys, here’s what I don’t get. Even if you never heard of the guy, each time you have another question, there are 3 potential choices. 1 of the choices always involves food, another is very liberal, free-spirited, eco-minded, and the third is Bible-thumping, white supremacist, conservative. Stick to one type of answer throughout, if that doesn’t work go to another, finally the third, and you’ll have it. What’s so hard?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!