Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
URL Pentagon Login

Orinks

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 36 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Hi all,

Let me just point out that the forum topics are not labled, thus I can’t choose the FAQ topic.

However, can anyone give me hints as to getting the pbumword for this mission? I went through like every sTalk contact.

Thanks.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Orinks Posted:

Hi all,

Let me just point out that the forum topics are not labled, thus I can’t choose the FAQ topic.

However, can anyone give me hints as to getting the pbumword for this mission? I went through like every sTalk contact.

Thanks.

Try guessing first, then when you give up, go talk to a old friend.

All I get from this is a 500 error every single time. The answer seems pretty obvious, but I can’t get into the forum.

monkeybusine-
ss

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 68 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Or, if you’re not interested in obtuse and unhelpful answers:

Talk to Esophagus. I got the missions for it today, so it might need to reset overnight.

You were right about the overnight thing, I think? Sorry, I said that before trying all the contacts again today.

Thanks!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!