Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock Aunt Jomama's Authentic Voodoo Emporium

Zombie_Apoca-
lypse

Avatar: 21739 Thu Oct 16 07:18:05 -0400 2008

[dramatica]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

“Lawdy, lawdy! Ev’rybody’s goin’ buckwild for these here down-south hoodoo-voodoo-juju Troll fetishes, made right here by Aunt Jomama’s own li’l hands! Dey’s temptilatin’!”

This store is extremely racist, if I tell infamous Aboriginal activist Stephen Hagan about this he will **** bricks of fury. And I’ve met him before, so you’re all ****ed.

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves you dirty pig-****ers.

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

Zombie_Apocalypse Posted:

”Lawdy, lawdy! Ev’rybody’s goin’ buckwild for these here down-south hoodoo-voodoo-juju Troll fetishes, made right here by Aunt Jomama’s own li’l hands! Dey’s temptilatin’!”

This store is extremely racist, if I tell infamous Aboriginal activist Stephen Hagan about this he will **** bricks of fury. And I’ve met him before, so you’re all ****ed.

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves you dirty pig-****ers.

Stephen Hagan is too busy freaking out about Coon cheese. Particularly after his mbumive ‘victory’ over the ‘fine upstanding member of society’ Brown stand – so **** off you low-life Abo wombat/12year old female/anything that moves ****er. Hagan will **** bricks of fail – as usual.

“The thing’s hollow – it goes on forever – and – oh my God – it’s full of mammary glands!” – Dave Bowman

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Yeah, Get that guy to make the game stop selling us things like the posche spoiler, rare hitler stamp, and anal beads. That’ll teach Evil Trout to love fine upstanding member of societys.

Zombie_Apoca-
lypse

Avatar: 21739 Thu Oct 16 07:18:05 -0400 2008

[dramatica]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

200KillerWasps Posted:

Stephen Hagan is too busy freaking out about Coon cheese. Particularly after his mbumive ‘victory’ over the ‘fine upstanding member of society’ Brown stand – so **** off you low-life Abo wombat/12year old female/anything that moves ****er. Hagan will **** bricks of fail – as usual.

Coon cheese was made by racists intent on perpetuating the hate and malcontent so prevalent in today’s western societies. **** you and the white horse you rode in on.

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

Coon cheese was made by racists intent on perpetuating the hate and malcontent so prevalent in today’s western societies. **** you and the white horse you rode in on.

That’s why I buy Coon cheese fo’ sho’ – white trash.

“The thing’s hollow – it goes on forever – and – oh my God – it’s full of mammary glands!” – Dave Bowman

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

WHY IS AUNT JOMAMA SHOOPING AND WHOOPING?

SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

As a black woman in a wheelchair I feel heartened to see my culture make an appearance on the internet. Log in to see images!

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

she sells A+++ fetishes though

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

fine upstanding member of society

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!