Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ugly Time to end it?

ProfeSsoRCHI-
ld

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

anyone with me? warm bathtub, down the road. who’s in?

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

im going to masturbate until i die of dehydration

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

Tony Starks

[Wu-Tang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

thats just a **** way to get snuffed god

i aint gonna lie i aint gonna lie i done had suicidal thoughts befo u know these ****in streets this ****in city just thrives off keepin a fine upstanding member of society face in the dirt but you gotta b strong fine upstanding member of society u gotta b strapped its ghetto will to power fine upstanding member of society u need to push that white u needa hustle, u needa pimp, u needa jack u gota rep your turf and ur fine upstanding member of societyz but most of all u gota rep 4 urself pull urself up so u can liv like in they videos god straight up ****es, goose, hennessy and riches buy a house 4 u momma u kno b able to chill w ur fine upstanding member of societyz w/o lookin oer ur shouldr eery 5 seconds live life like allah designed for us fine upstanding member of societyz

Mysterymeat

[The Protected]

Level 34 Troll

BADbum

Tony Starks Posted:

thats just a **** way to get snuffed god

i aint gonna lie i aint gonna lie i done had suicidal thoughts befo u know these ****in streets this ****in city just thrives off keepin a fine upstanding member of society face in the dirt but you gotta b strong fine upstanding member of society u gotta b strapped its ghetto will to power fine upstanding member of society u need to push that white u needa hustle, u needa pimp, u needa jack u gota rep your turf and ur fine upstanding member of societyz but most of all u gota rep 4 urself pull urself up so u can liv like in they videos god straight up ****es, goose, hennessy and riches buy a house 4 u momma u kno b able to chill w ur fine upstanding member of societyz w/o lookin oer ur shouldr eery 5 seconds live life like allah designed for us fine upstanding member of societyz

Get back to picking my cotton.

Tony Starks

[Wu-Tang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

sumbody jelly that he kids listen to our music and he **** wish she ****en a fine upstanding member of society when he ****in her w his three inch killa

Tony Starks edited this message on 11/28/2007 5:25PM

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

nah you just go kill yerself now

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

ProfeSsoRCHI-
ld

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

i’ve decided to wait another day, just to spite you jerks. no one takes me seriously.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

a letter from the gas company (you’re ****ing dead)

Cubear edited this message on 11/29/2007 2:36AM

Join Team AWESOME (only awesome people need apply)

Cyst

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

ProfeSsoRCHIld Posted:

i’ve decided to wait another day, just to spite you jerks. no one takes me seriously.

dnt do it Log in to see images!

u wna play halo at mi house?

*********‘~~Dont ever regret anything that made you once smile******

“omg watch out! *flings snow at little girl*”

*little girl starts to run*

“Watch out again!” *throws shovel after her*

*runs faster*

*falls in snow laughing*

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

Cocaine keeps me thin and sexy

Join Team AWESOME (only awesome people need apply)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!