Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sports Too easy?

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Not a complaint, just a comment – it seems like episode 2 has been really easy so far. I’m wondering why there is this huge jump in character level at the beginning (to level 23 in my case – I think it’s the same for other trolls). The “Bust a Few Threads” mission says of the Battlethreadz forum – “Although this is just an automated, randomized forum created by Battlethreadz community members, it is extremely hard to beat . . .” but I didn’t even need a smileprin on it.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

SPOILER TAGS DAMMIT!

The jump is because you had acgreat timesulated Cred after completing Ep 1. After you pwn your first forum, the system jumps you to the level your cred translates to. It’s not quite so easy when you play from the beginning.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 10/16/2008 1:24AM

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

unfortunately that particular thread was wailing on me, there was no way to beat it at lvl 17-18 here, i was only hitting it for 60-80 mostly. i needed more drugs,

100xr would not have been enough i could tell. so, it is in fact a very tough forum

-that seems pretty ****ed up, not even one xr?!?! christ..would have taken me several hundred if not more

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 10/16/2008 1:31AM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

unfortunately that particular thread was wailing on me, there was no way to beat it at lvl 17-18 here, i was only hitting it for 60-80 mostly. i needed more drugs,
100xr would not have been enough i could tell. so, it is in fact a very tough forum
-that seems pretty ****ed up, not even one xr?!?! christ..would have taken me several hundred if not more

Yeah, I saw the pwnage needed, and I ran. Though the new +10 defense skill, and a 100 attack skill should make things easier, but I’m not trying it until I get level 18+ and have more meds.
CrinkzPipe edited this message on 10/16/2008 1:42AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!