Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art Countdown to Mother 3

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Yeah, hopefulyl Nintendo will get some sense and realease a mother 1+2+3 GBA game or possibly add stuff in for NDS but don’t make it needed(Kinda how Pokemon diamond/pearl did for their battle system and such).

Also put out a NDS to Wii converter like they did with the GBA and Gamecube so we can play it in its’ full glory.

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

NDS -> Wii Converter? How would that work with the touchscreen? You’d have a really ****ty control with just the Wiimote.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Healbot Posted:

NDS -> Wii Converter? How would that work with the touchscreen? You’d have a really ****ty control with just the Wiimote.

Point taken, so maybe only a select few games would work with it? Or possibly just play it from your DS, the Wii will just let you get a bigger screen?

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Crinkz Posted:

Point taken, so maybe only a select few games would work with it? Or possibly just play it from your DS, the Wii will just let you get a bigger screen?

Yes, I thought about that, seems like a good idea, and it’d force you to buy a DS (who am I kidding, you’re more likely to be forced to buy a Wii, DS are abundant) = more money. Nintendo knows how to make a ****load of money.

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Anyone have a link to the ROM that I cant patch?

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Here is a emulator with the patched ROM if you are havin troubles patching, or need anyhting else.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/odiijhfhngz/VBAM.rar

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

It’s pretty good. Still playing the 1st chapter as I haven’t tried to get too far. Got all dramatic when Flint heard the news.

KaaVink

Avatar: 60693 Tue Oct 28 11:07:23 -0400 2008

[SRSLY]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I approve of all the little non-verbal communication cues. That’s the way a (mostly) silent protagonist gets his personality across.

FreudianNigh-
tmare

Avatar: 74145 Wed Oct 29 09:25:46 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

The character you play as is always silent. Once Flint is no longer the main character he speaks for the rest of the game. Doesn’t end up making him any less awesome, though.

The Girl Wit-
h Mad Skillz-
Yo

[Homosexual Goose M-
afiosi
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

The main characters never talk in Mother. There’s indications they’re talking but you don’t actual see the words.

Unless you count the Lumine Hall in Mother 2.

Gasoline

Level 4 Hacker

“BASIC”

Thirteen years of waiting.

Those thirteen years were worth it.

I’m at the beginning of Chapter 3.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Me too. It’s pretty good but the difficulty leveling is off a bit.

KaaVink

[SRSLY]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I think it would be slightly easier if I could just get the hang of the rhythms.

I still find myself hanging around in some areas for longer than I should, just because I enjoy the music so much.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Thought I’d bring this back cause… well Mother 3 is awesome. That’s reason enough.

For some reason I stopped playing… stuff got in the way and it kinda disrupted me from getting back into it. But… a number of months ago I ordered a Mother 3 handbook which finally arrived today (and a Franklin badge keychain). And considering it was made by fans of the game, I think they did a damn good job. Despite the difficulty of bosses I might start over and use the handbook… cause, like I said, it’s awesome.

KaaVink

[SRSLY]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I got to chapter 6 or so and then life got in the way.

I’m debating whether I’m going to restart or just continue where I left off and try to remember what was happening.

I remember the ads for the original Japanese release that came with a Franklin badge and a Mother 3 themed Gameboy. I wanted those so badly, but never had the money. Log in to see images!

The Girl Wit-
h Mad Skillz-
Yo

[Homosexual Goose M-
afiosi
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Yeah, I got past the lighning tower… before realizing I missed a lot of stuff.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!