Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant For The Ultra Mega-Hardcore..

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Anyone going to be balls to the walls awesome and stay a Re-Re and beat Ep 2 as such? I bet Fail will, anyone else? My alt Applemilk1988 will go Perma-Noob because well, there is no present Weaboo clbum.

Will there be anything special for those who stay re-re?

Bad Kitty

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

No, but I’m planning to change to Hacker if possible because that’s what I’m essentially playing as with my emo kid build.

Andy_Dextruss

Avatar: 50228 Wed Apr 08 07:39:40 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Orgasm changer who shoots rays through computer screens

Bad Kitty Posted:

No, but I’m planning to change to Hacker if possible because that’s what I’m essentially playing as with my emo kid build.

You can’t change from emo to hacker afaik, only re-re to the other clbumes.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Andy_Dextruss Posted:

You can’t change from emo to hacker afaik, only re-re to the other clbumes.

That is correct. You can’t change from any non-re-re clbum to any other clbum. But you can buy BP and another character that way.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

MC Banhammer Posted:

That is correct. You can’t change from any non-re-re clbum to any other clbum. But you can buy BP and another character that way.

Can we look forward to another clbum in ep 3? Weaboo clbum would be cool, you would need like 50+ fake anime names..

Or a Fanboy clbum….

Or a monsterous homogay clbum…

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Raepdog Posted:

Can we look forward to another clbum in ep 3? Weaboo clbum would be cool, you would need like 50+ fake anime names..

Or a Fanboy clbum….

I don’t even want to think about Ep3 at this point Log in to see images!

But let’s say that we never stop adding new ****, right?

Damion

Avatar: 15735 Thu Apr 09 21:10:47 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 57 Emo Kid

Wise guy overdrive

Raepdog Posted:

Or a Fanboy clbum….

all of these would be good ideas for episode 3 (exept the monsterous homogay clbum).

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

Raepdog Posted:

a monsterous homogay clbum…

Dibs on the name Mc Banhammer! Oh wait.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

I think it’d be cool if instead of an “Episode 3” CZ would just add random new content periodically. So instead of waiting for one gigantic update we can get new content regularly, thus avoiding the ****tons of staleness that I hear occurred during the wait for EP2.

Also Weabo sounds awesome.

Lord Shplane edited this message on 10/14/2008 5:27PM

Damion

Avatar: 15735 Thu Apr 09 21:10:47 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 57 Emo Kid

Wise guy overdrive

Lord Shplane Posted:

I think it’d be cool if instead of an “Episode 3” CZ would just add random new content periodically. So instead of waiting for one gigantic update we can get new content regularly, thus avoiding the ****tons of staleness that I hear occurred during the wait for EP2.

Also Weabo sounds awesome.

I think this is a great idea. Though maybe so they can be sure people are still donating they could release a update with a new clbum and other special things and make people pay for it.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

I want a Horrible Pervert clbum. Log in to see images!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Lord Shplane Posted:

thus avoiding the ****tons of staleness that I hear occurred during the wait for EP2.

You’re here right now with us. The most exciting thing that happened to the game lately is the main character page has a new countdown box until 7a.m. e.t. Or have you been having a blast lately?

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Wylin Posted:

You’re here right now with us. The most exciting thing that happened to the game lately is the main character page has a new countdown box until 7a.m. e.t. Or have you been having a blast lately?

I only really started recently, the game hasn’t quite had time to get that boring for me.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Lord Shplane Posted:

Well you know they did this between Ep 1 and Ep 2, right? Re-re Animal attacks, expanded Flamebate, Klan forums, Domination, Forumbuildr, and INCIT were all added, and I’m pretty sure there were other things. Now if those things don’t interest you, then yes, there was staleness, but not every update is going to be of interest to every person.

I think it’s reasonable to bumume we’ll see more innovations between now and Ep3. Once the inevitable fixing of Ep2 is dealt with, and ET & crew have had a chance to get a vacation.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

i think you should delete forumbuildr

we have enough forums right now

Raeft

Level 45 Camwhore

“DVDA Diva”

One of my alts is a level 8 re-re right now, and I plan to keep them that way until I either: reach level 20 as a re-re, or finish Episode 2. If I cannot do this, or if some clbum better than Perman00b exists for those who reach higher levels as a re-re. (I bought a new character to make into a Perman00b).

Of course, I’m a complete dork who has 1 “cheat” character I bought when I first started the game, and bought a cheat on so I could finish most of the game in one sitting (well, 2 sittings, had to wait for the FBO email that takes one rollover to arrive), and then I have level 10 Troll, Emo Kid, Camwhore, and a level 8 Re-Re. Then I have two level 1 re res I bought just a bit ago to make into a hacker and a perman00b. My reason? I won a few hundred bucks on a lottery ticket the day I completed episode one, and vowed to blow it in stupid ways on internet crap.

I am thus far succeeding. I WILL become a level 20 Re-Re, damnit.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Evil Trout Posted:

I don’t even want to think about Ep3 at this point Log in to see images!

But let’s say that we never stop adding new ****, right?

The fact that I play a game were the maker talks directly to you is awesome. Hey ET, If I make a batch of avatars, can I like donate them to forumwarz?

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

Raeft Posted:

One of my alts is a level 8 re-re right now, and I plan to keep them that way until I either: reach level 20 as a re-re, or finish Episode 2. If I cannot do this, or if some clbum better than Perman00b exists for those who reach higher levels as a re-re. (I bought a new character to make into a Perman00b).

Of course, I’m a complete dork who has 1 “cheat” character I bought when I first started the game, and bought a cheat on so I could finish most of the game in one sitting (well, 2 sittings, had to wait for the FBO email that takes one rollover to arrive), and then I have level 10 Troll, Emo Kid, Camwhore, and a level 8 Re-Re. Then I have two level 1 re res I bought just a bit ago to make into a hacker and a perman00b. My reason? I won a few hundred bucks on a lottery ticket the day I completed episode one, and vowed to blow it in stupid ways on internet crap.

I am thus far succeeding. I WILL become a level 20 Re-Re, damnit.

Congrats on the lottery, Unless ET makes new attacks for Re-Re’s also, it will be hard.

Can I have 7 bp if you have any leftover from spending the money on “internet crap”?

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Hard but not impossible. If theirs meds there is a way. Hopefuly there will be more re-re attacks, like bad ones. I may get three new alts for this.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Raepdog Posted:

Hopefuly there will be more re-re attacks, like bad ones.

There aren’t. You have to switch to perman00b to get more re-re like attacks.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!