Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout I need some advice

I dare you t-
o ban this i-
llegal iRAWR-
alt

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

I need some advice….But first I have to explain a few things…So I have three friends. One’s Evan, the other Doug, and a girl Jane.

Evan is gay. Doug was molested ages eleven through fifteen by a man. Doug likes gay sex, goes on gay chat cams and stuff. He hasn’t really done much with a girl and his experience with a guy has been limited to the molester from our understanding…

Jane and Doug are extremely close. Their relationship reflects a mother-son relationship and is kinda creepy to see. He must hold her when they go out and doesn’t go places with us without her. He is extremely dependent on her.

Evan and Doug started hooking up just recently. We all have sleepovers and they do stuff. It’s happened three or four times. The relations are kept secret and Doug doesn’t say anything to anyone. Evan has told us though.

Just yesterday Doug was hitting on Jane and he made out with her. Jane was not all up for it but allowed it just because it was so shocking and sudden. Later on during that sleepover, Doug and Evan started to hand job. Doug and Evan were on the bed and Jane and I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said ‘You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air.’ I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare. But I thought ‘Now forget it, Yo homes to Bel Air!’ I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie ‘Yo homes smell ya later.’ I looked at my kingdom. I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

AKK

Level 33 Troll

IM SO LONELY PLEASE TALK TO ME!!!11!!

I was hoping for reeses puffs ending Log in to see images!

I dare you t-
o ban this i-
llegal iRAWR-
alt

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

bump

SHODAN

Avatar: 56565 Thu Oct 16 09:19:29 -0400 2008

[Citadel]

Level 35 Hacker

Look at you, Hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone.

I do not find this amusing.

SHODAN edited this message on 10/12/2008 10:15AM

I dare you t-
o ban this i-
llegal iRAWR-
alt

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

SHODAN Posted:

I do not find this amusing.

I do

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

For all of you supporting iRAWR: This was in Ayn Rands.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!