Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Politics I'm deathly afraid of McCain winning

I dare you t-
o ban this i-
llegal iRAWR-
alt

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

lolol stupid kid

I dare you to ban this illegal iRAWR alt edited this message on 10/12/2008 9:37AM

SHODAN

Avatar: 56565 Thu Oct 16 09:19:29 -0400 2008

[Citadel]

Level 35 Hacker

Look at you, Hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone.

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

after seeing that palin video i changed my mind, hope obama wins, however inexperienced he is.

cuz if mccain died, and that retard got into power..now that would be bad

JacktheRippe-
r555

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

2 brownie points says Obama will win!

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

This site seems pretty objective in poll listings by state since I’ve been following, despite that the host is an apparent extreme liberal. To my understanding, polls are averaged over a week, so if you’re curious how an event affected the candidates’ support, check the site a few days afterward.

“So apparently I was really drunk yesterday and hit a woman with my car. When you think about it, really, it’s her own fault. She should’ve been in the kitchen.” – Zach Braff on driving

“Around the holidays I love handing out turkeys at the local food bank. I just wish I could see the looks on there faces later when they thaw out a 10 pound chunk of dog ****. That never gets old.” – Zach Braff on keeping the holiday spirit alive

“Every single person wants to do it, don’t hate me because I had the guts to follow my heart!” – Zach Braff on incest

“I knew I’d made it as an actor when he was shaking just being in my presence” – Zach Braff on Michael J Fox

“I tried it a few times but didn’t see the point. I’m Zach Braff. What the **** do I need a team for besides holding me back and sucking? If I wanted that, I’d just walk on the set of ‘Scrubs’.”

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

The problem as I see it is now that the media has called it, saying Obama will definitely win, people will get lazy and not vote.

This stupid **** I work with, I reminded her that Friday was the last day to register, and she said “I don’t need to vote. My guy Obama’s already gonna win.”

What scares me is that there is even 1 person, let alone millions, in this country, that would stand behind Sarah Palin. The average IQ here must be about 40. Like her kid’s.

P.S. Here’s another projection site:

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/

Janie edited this message on 10/13/2008 12:37PM

Ugggh. Tell her that’s what happened in the last two elections. I moved and almost forgot to re-register, but I got my new card last Friday. And I heard the gap is back down to 5% or something. Considering 3% is usually the standard deviation, I don’t think she should get too comfortable.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Janie Posted:

The problem as I see it is now that the media has called it, saying Obama will definitely win, people will get lazy and not vote.

This stupid **** I work with, I reminded her that Friday was the last day to register, and she said “I don’t need to vote. My guy Obama’s already gonna win.”

What scares me is that there is even 1 person, let alone millions, in this country, that would stand behind Sarah Palin. The average IQ here must be about 40. Like her kid’s.

P.S. Here’s another projection site:

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/

depends on the state. i live in maryland and there isnt much need for me to vote either. i’m still going to though.

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

BirdofPrey Posted:

Oh, good god. What nauseates me is that there are people who are ignorant enough to be swayed by that.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

BirdofPrey Posted:

LO-****ING-L

PhantomRanger

Level 16 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

TubDweller444 Posted:

She’s even more conservative than Bush on every social issue

Someone else already said it, but, Bush is a Conservative? All be damned.

and has even less experience than Obama.

Actually she’s got way more experience, executive experience. Obama is a “community organizer” who became Senator; who would then vote present in most of his short time in the Senate. Foreign Policy; Difference between Palin and Obama is that Palin doesn’t pontificate all day about how important it is to exchange cultures and thus being intellectually/morally superior like Obama does.

Given McCain’s age there’s a strong possibility that he’ll keel over in office

Thats what I’m hoping for

Palin will **** up our country and MY RIGHTS TO BIRTH CONTROL quicker than Bush ever dreamed of.

Actually, she won’t. There’s a little thing in this Country called Federalism and it’s a philosophy that Palin has Governed with in Alaska. She was asked if she would ban or prohibit abortion and she said despite her personal opinion of abortion, not only would it be illegal but it’s not in the executives interest to do such a thing.

So what can I do to ensure that Obama comes out on top??

Make social issues that cannot be solved Federally the most important issues by discussing about it the most. Convince others that Socializing Medicine and Energy is the way to go and Obama is closer to that than any other candidate. Wrongfully revere the Presidential position as “King of America” who will fix/destroy everything with an almighty stroke of the pen. Convince people that Obama will get us out of Iraq, which, in his pull out plan, won’t happen so quickly. Mislead others into the “Clinton had a Surplus” myth. Spread more fear and animosity. Point out McCain’s corruption, Palins inexperience, forget to point out Obamas corruption and inexperience and the fact that Palin has not been corrupted.

**** you and **** you

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

PhantomRanger Posted:

Actually, she won’t. There’s a little thing in this Country called Federalism and it’s a philosophy that Palin has Governed with in Alaska. She was asked if she would ban or prohibit abortion and she said despite her personal opinion of abortion, not only would it be illegal but it’s not in the executives interest to do such a thing.

Yup. That’s why the McCain/Palin campaign site calls for the overturn of Roe v. Wade.

They’re not going to make it illegal. Just stop the federal government from doing anything so the states can make it illegal. Completely different. Oh, yeah, if you fall for their rhetoric, which you obviously have.

http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/issues/95b18512-d5b6-456e-90a2-12028d71df58.htm

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

PhantomRanger Posted:

Make social issues that cannot be solved Federally the most important issues by discussing about it the most. Convince others that Socializing Medicine and Energy is the way to go and Obama is closer to that than any other candidate. Wrongfully revere the Presidential position as “King of America” who will fix/destroy everything with an almighty stroke of the pen. Convince people that Obama will get us out of Iraq, which, in his pull out plan, won’t happen so quickly. Mislead others into the “Clinton had a Surplus” myth. Spread more fear and animosity. Point out McCain’s corruption, Palins inexperience, forget to point out Obamas corruption and inexperience and the fact that Palin has not been corrupted.

laughing my bum off at this post. i’m not replying though cause its an obvious troll. I hope.

BobBacklin

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

“Palin will **** up our country and MY RIGHTS TO BIRTH CONTROL quicker than Bush ever dreamed of”

What in the world are you talking about? Since when do Presidents pbum legislation? lrn2lrn moar better.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

PhantomRanger = GOP Whore of Babbleon

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

lol

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 09/20/2009 3:53AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

SHODAN

Avatar: 56565 Thu Oct 16 09:19:29 -0400 2008

[Citadel]

Level 35 Hacker

Look at you, Hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone.

BirdofPrey Posted:

laughing my bum off at this post. i’m not replying though cause its an obvious troll. I hope.

Sadly, this is how most Repubs really think. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s real.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

lol

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 09/20/2009 3:54AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!