Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Question about the Hacker Clbum [Possible Spoilers Inside]

LemGambino

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Hey, I was just wondering about how Hackers will play compared to the other clbumes.

I keep thinking they’ll be moderate damage attackers with a focus on status effects and Damage over Time (DoT).

Andy_Dextruss

Avatar: 50228 Wed Apr 08 07:39:40 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Orgasm changer who shoots rays through computer screens

Dunno bout DoT but by standard builds they’d be very high attack, p low defence, awesome frugality (they’d just steal **** lol) by my guess.

P bad guess tbf imo.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I don’t have anything relevant to the topic, but I’d like to point out that this is EXACTLY how to make a good thread in this forum. Log in to see images!

Andy_Dextruss

Avatar: 50228 Wed Apr 08 07:39:40 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Orgasm changer who shoots rays through computer screens

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

I don’t have anything relevant to the topic, but I’d like to point out that this is EXACTLY how to make a good thread in this forum. Log in to see images!

What forum, where am I?

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

You’re in the new Episode 2 game discussion forum! Remember it’s a non-RP, everyone. For future reference.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

You’re in the new Episode 2 game discussion forum! Remember it’s a non-RP, everyone. For future reference.

Raepdog1988

Avatar: 65351 Mon Dec 01 17:36:56 -0500 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 22 Permanoob

“Moron”

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

But your role playing as a monstrous homogay.

Raepdog1988 was banned for this post by Evil Trout

Raepdog1988 edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

LemGambino

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Applemilk1988 Posted:

Shut up, lady!

I think the status thing would fit Hackers more, since their job is to screw people’s computers over. Then again, most clbumes already do that (just look at what you do in the final mission), just through different means. Though the hackers would be better at it.Log in to see images!

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Yeah, DoT or some more status effects would really add depth to the game, and I would love Hacker for that, but it’s not looking like that’s going to happen since things are already set and everything I’ve heard does not say that at all.

Makes me sad.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Applemilk1988 Posted:

NOT a role-playing forum.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

My opinion:
Hacker sappin mah threads! Hackers probably take away health “ego” from all threads at once.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Yeah, unfortunately we don’t have DoT attacks in Episode 2. I would have really liked to do them, but there just wasn’t time with all the other **** we decided to pack in. It’s a bit early to promise anything, but I’m pretty sure you will see DoT attacks in the future.

The Hacker is more of an equipment clbum – they can equip more than one of the same item. Also, depending on the type of item they get different effects, so they can equip all sorts of fun stuff to various ends.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Evil Trout Posted:

Yeah, unfortunately we don’t have DoT attacks in Episode 2. I would have really liked to do them, but there just wasn’t time with all the other **** we decided to pack in. It’s a bit early to promise anything, but I’m pretty sure you will see DoT attacks in the future.

The Hacker is more of an equipment clbum – they can equip more than one of the same item. Also, depending on the type of item they get different effects, so they can equip all sorts of fun stuff to various ends.

So you probably just have to have an bumload of money to get the best stuff, moreso than the others?

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Ah, but will they be balanced with the other clbumes? Multiple equipables sound uberpowerful.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Johnny Mac Posted:

So you probably just have to have an bumload of money to get the best stuff, moreso than the others?

With the addition of .moar files (see here) all clbumes will need to do more than “just have an bumload of money” to get the best stuff.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

people who don’t buy ep 2 can still play as a hacker right? And get these .moar files.

also I find it rather fabulous person; your use of the phrase “role-playing”. There’s no shortage of a better term, you know.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Inertia Posted:

people who don’t buy ep 2 can still play as a hacker right? And get these .moar files.

also I find it rather fabulous person; your use of the phrase “role-playing”. There’s no shortage of a better term, you know.

Yup, even without buying Episode 2 you can play as a hacker and get moar files. If you have an existing account you might have to buy a new character though to try the hacker.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Inertia Posted:

Yeah, I’m not too psyched about it either, honestly. If you’d like to start a thread in Game Discussion to change that text, with some suggestions, that’d be great.

Damion

Avatar: 15735 Thu Apr 09 21:10:47 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 57 Emo Kid

Wise guy overdrive

Considering episode 2 is only two days away, are there any other hacker abilities that someone can reveal?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

JioCaged Posted:

Considering episode 2 is only two days away, are there any other hacker abilities that someone can reveal?

Evil Trout Posted:

The Hacker is more of an equipment clbum – they can equip more than one of the same item.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!