Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Movies ITT: Best movie quotes ever

lfish24601

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 31 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Post the greatest lines from the greatest movies ever made.

Here is mine:

Wade- “You got served!”

from You got Served (2004)

mike oxlong

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 31 Troll

I secretly love Fran, but I'd never let that go to Flamebate, hating her is cool. I LOVE YOU FRAN!

Katsura Mafune: “I’m not alive. I may look like a girl, but I’m not, I’m a cyborg!”

Akira Ichinose: “Even if you’re a cyborg… Katsura, I still love you!”

—Terror of Mechagodzilla

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

“Obviously you’re not a golfer” – The Big Lebowski

“If the milk turns out to be sour, I ain’t the kinda woman's genitals to drink it.” – Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

“It is going to get wet in here tonight. Lace your boots up kiddies.” – Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon

“Did you think your song and dance and your superstition would help you, Eli? I am the Third Revelation! I am who the Lord has chosen!” – There Will Be Blood

“You want justice, go to a whorehouse. You wanna get ****ed, go to court. ” – Primal Fear

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

“One in every three black males is in some phase of the correctional system. Is that a coincidence or do these people have, you know, like a racial commitment to crime?” – American History X

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

FAIL Posted:

“Did you think your song and dance and your superstition would help you, Eli? I am the Third Revelation! I am who the Lord has chosen!” – There Will Be Blood

Plainview: You’re not the chosen brother, Eli. It was Paul who was chosen. You see, he found me and told me about your land. You’re just a fool.

Eli Sunday: Why are you talking about Paul? Don’t say this to me.

Plainview: I did what your brother couldn’t. I broke you and I beat you. It was Paul who told me about you. He’s the prophet. He’s the smart one. He knew what was there and he found me to take it out of the ground, and you know what the funny thing is? Listen… listen… listen… I paid him ten thousand dollars, cash in hand, just like that. He has his own company now. A prosperous little business. Three wells producing. Five thousand dollars a week.

[Eli cries]

Plainview: Stop crying, you sniveling bum! Stop your nonsense. You’re just the afterbirth, Eli.

Eli Sunday: No…

Plainview: You slithered out of your mother’s filth.

Eli Sunday: No.

Plainview: They should have put you in a glbum jar on a mantlepiece. Where were you when Paul was suckling at your mother’s teat? Where were you? Who was nursing you, poor Eli- one of Bandy’s sows? That land has been had. Nothing you can do about it. It’s gone. It’s had. You lose.

lfish24601

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 31 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

These are pretty good. Probably can’t top this one though.

Louise Marcus- “Okay, now let me just see if I can get this straight. You come from another planet, and you’re mortal there, but you’re immortal here until you kill all the guys from there who have come here… and then you’re mortal here… unless you go back there, or some more guys from there came here, in which case you become immortal here… again.”

Conner MacLeod- “Something like that.”

Highlander II : The Quickening (1991)

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

“The hammer is my male reproductive organ.”

Damion

Avatar: 15735 Thu Apr 09 21:10:47 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 57 Emo Kid

Wise guy overdrive

“You cannot kill me because under this mask is more then a person. Under this mask is an idea, and ideas are bullet proof.”-V

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

There is no spoon – The Matrix.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

“Put your faith in the lord; your bum belongs to me.”

shawshank

first one in my mind as i watched that movie the other day. I’m sure there are better ones but my brain is fried from midterms

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

“This is me taking control of my life. What the **** have you done lately?” – Wanted

“It’s survival of the fittest, Max, and we’ve got the ****ing gun.” – Pi

“We got a blown transformer!” – Transformers

“Black? That’s the worst color there is.” – The Simpsons Movie

“Remember those posters that said, “Today is the first day of the rest of your life”? Well, that’s true of every day but one – the day you die.” – American Beauty

“I hope they are watching… they’ll see. They’ll see and they’ll know, and they’ll say, “Why, she wouldn’t even harm a fly…”” – Psycho

I AM The SKA-
BOSS

Avatar: 42627 Wed Oct 15 19:08:31 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

“Consider me ****in’ Willy ****in’ Wonka! This is my ****ing chocolate factory! You got it? My factory!”- Devil’s Rejects

I’ll edit it if I can think of more.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

“Please sir, I want some more..”

”MOAR???”

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

“We are the music makers. We are the dreamers of dreams.” -Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

“The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.” The Usual Suspects

“This is blood for blood and by the gallons. This is the old days; the bad days; the all or nothin’ days. There’s no choices left. They’re back and I’m ready for war.” Sin City

“He doesn’t have a name so death can’t find him.” Waterworld

“I’m gonna walk down that stinkin’ runway, open up this fabulous person robe and wiggle my male reproductive organ at ‘em! And do you know why? Because I want you to have a heart-attack and die so we don’t have to do this **** again! You and your ****ing fashion shows!” Slap Shot

“Gonzales: There is one question, Inspector Callahan: Why do they call you “Dirty Harry”?

De Georgio: Ah that’s one thing about our Harry, doesn’t play any favorites! Harry hates everybody: Limeys, Micks, Hebes, Fat Dagos, fine upstanding member of societys, Honkies, Chinks, you name it.

Gonzales: How does he feel about Mexicans?

De Georgio: Ask him.

Harry Callahan: Especially Spics.” Dirty Harry

I could go on for days, but I’ll stop there.

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

never stop dreamin because dreams are the currency of imagination- Charlie I. Sheen

if you can eat a pie you can feed a child- Charlie I. Sheen

soar with eagles swim with dolphins and **** the wind for that is what those who do dare dare to do- Charlie I. Sheen

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Some amazing quotes in here from some amazing films..

why_so_srs

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Do you know what “nemesis” means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an ‘orrible woman's genitals… me.

Brick Top – The Legend

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it’s no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a ****head. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies’ digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don’t want to go sievin’ through pig ****, now do you? They will go through bone like bumer. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, “as greedy as a pig”.

tl;dr

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

“Yeah well sometimes nothin can be a real cool hand” – Cool Hand Luke

Ack Thbbbt

Level 69 Re-Re

“in my world,everyone’s a pony, and they all eat rainbows and poop bumerflies”

kaite, hornton heerz a hoo

Minties

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

“There are things you do hate, lord. Perfume-smellin’ things, lacy things, things with curly hair.” -Powell, Night of the Hunter

“Gentlemen, you can’t fight in here! This is the War Room.” -President Merkin Muffley, Dr. Strangelove

“I kick arse for the lord!” -Father MacGruder, Brain Dead

“Groovy.” – Ash

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!