Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Contest TUBSWEETIE, yay or nay? Get Free BP for your opinion

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Well, since I haven’t been around all that much to see how he’s doing I didn’t feel I could cast a very…for lack of a better word, good vote. Then I saw the Sig option and had to go with it.

I’m not saying he should be a mod – as he mentioned he wouldn’t like that just yet anyways – but rather that I do think he’d do a better job. This is not because I believe Tubsweetie isn’t doing a stand up job, but simply because Sig is awesome and I have great faith in him and his various abilities.

nanafabulous personjesus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Nicco Posted:

worst mod on forumwarz

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Damion

Avatar: 15735 Thu Apr 09 21:10:47 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 57 Emo Kid

Wise guy overdrive

I think he’s a very good choice for a mod. Though there are a few other people who would make better mods…

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

You know, due to the nature of forumwarz pretty much anyone who gets modded is going to get slammed

He’s made a few mistakes and stuff but he’s a new mod and for the most part he’s doing pretty okay, and as long as people here are allowed to say “hey ur a fabulous person for doing that” when they disagree with a mod things are pretty good

also tubs has apparently got sg94 to go into one of his huffy moods, which is always good for a laugh

One thing I kind of would like to see change is the secrecy around ban reasons, that sort of rubs me the wrong way Log in to see images!

SERIOUS DISCUSSION IN A SERIOUS THREAD

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Evil_Trout_ Posted:

What are we thinking of the new mod?

Please provide comments as we’re always thankful for what our users have to say. I’m going to pick a user who has added comments at random and they’ll get A) Access to Ep 2 (5 DAYS EARLY!) and B) 1 BP

– ET

TUBSWEETIE’s alt?

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

crayoncakes Posted:

You know, due to the nature of forumwarz pretty much anyone who gets modded is going to get slammed

He’s made a few mistakes and stuff but he’s a new mod and for the most part he’s doing pretty okay, and as long as people here are allowed to say “hey ur a fabulous person for doing that” when they disagree with a mod things are pretty good

also tubs has apparently got sg94 to go into one of his huffy moods, which is always good for a laugh

One thing I kind of would like to see change is the secrecy around ban reasons, that sort of rubs me the wrong way Log in to see images!

Thanks for reminding me. It is odd that ban reasons are kept hidden. I haven’t talked about that with the other mods peeps yet.

Personally I think ban reasons should be public as it shows people what not to do.

also this thread makes me Log in to see images!

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Evil_Trout

Avatar: 56508 Mon Dec 01 13:34:41 -0500 2008

Level 1 Re-Re

I'm not crazy, I'm sanity-challenged.

crayoncakes Posted:

I’ve considered this, but the benefit of being the only one to know why a user has been banned outweighs the time it would take to make this feature front facing and the benefit it would give the other users.. So I guess what I’m trying to say is that the Admins/Mods are better than you.

Thanks for the input and happy Thanks Giving from the Crotch Zombie team.

– ET

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

bad thread is bad

but tubs is a good mod overall.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

I think TUBS is a pretty cool guy. eh bans iRAWR alts and doesnt afraid of anything.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Evil_Trout_ Posted:

I’ve considered this, but the benefit of being the only one to know why a user has been banned outweighs the time it would take to make this feature front facing and the benefit it would give the other users.. So I guess what I’m trying to say is that the Admins/Mods are better than you.

And aside from that, ban reasons could be embarrbuming, or alt-revealing, or just none of your damn business. So that’s kind of why they’re not public.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

MC Banhammer Posted:

And aside from that, ban reasons could be embarrbuming, or alt-revealing, or just none of your damn business. So that’s kind of why they’re not public.

gtfo

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

P. gay mod, he doesn’t have any good pokemon.

FAT!!!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

MC Banhammer Posted:

ET_’s reason is way more fun. Log in to see images!

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

When did I double post this

Fran edited this message on 10/10/2008 5:29PM

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

not a bad mod, nice to ask “hey is this going to get me banned” in the TSB irc

i still think you only picked him because he was safe while being in touch with the community though

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

Less homogay than Banhammer, but that’s not hard.

I was once molested by Robert Jordan. It took way too long and nothing interesting happened.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

SG94 Posted:

Speak for yourself, banfabulous person is actually quite incompetent and both mods are EXTREMELY biased.

everyone has some sort of bias, its not like people are robots. i think bangumby isnt a bad mod

even if biased, as for ts it hasnt been long enough to tell so i reserve judgement at this point,

though they have been as much a fabulous personbum as anyone else has on this site imo

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

MC Banhammer Posted:

maybe if people don’t want to be embarrbumed they shouldn’t do stupid **** that will get them banned? Log in to see images!

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

everyone has some sort of bias, its not like people are robots. i think bangumby isnt a bad mod

even if biased, as for ts it hasnt been long enough to tell so i reserve judgement at this point,

though they have been as much a fabulous personbum as anyone else has on this site imo

theyre both biased against me and my friends, pretty annoying to see irawr being bullied off the site and the mods encouraging the bullies.

Do you want to make Flamebate better? Click here!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

SG94 Posted:

pretty annoying to see irawr being bullied off the site and the mods encouraging the bullies.

Yep, we’re just here following the dictates of the bullies who set down the rules of the site.

****ing bullies.

——-

Also:

SG94 Posted:

theyre both biased against me and my friends

You have friends?

MC Banhammer edited this message on 10/10/2008 6:22PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!