Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art CLOSED: CONTEST for 1 BP: Emo Kid Avatar Design

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Well, here’s my first attampt at a contest, and it’s rather lame.

I’ve recently made alts and changed some IDC colors. After all this, I have two (2) Brownie Points left. Since my shooping skills are low (though probably good enough for a Re-Re/Permanoob ava), I turn to you, the Forumwarz mbumes, to provide me with an avatar.

For this contest, I’m requesting an Emo Kid design using my current avatar.

This contest will be open until the Episode 2 upgrade. This Contest Will Close At Oct. 14th’s Rolover (7 a.m. Forumwarz time). [s]After the site is back up and I get back to this thread, anything that made it in before whenever the update took place will be considered, and 1 BP will be awarded upon application of the best Emo Kid you guys can make of me. So far, Aldo_Anything has provided a poster-favorite, so the BP is his if Noone brings forth a worthy challenger.

If anyone wants, I can send the lonely little BP over to the MC for safe-keeping. Let me know in the posts.[/s]

CONTEST CLOSED

After some supposed deliberation, I have chosen Aldo_Anything as the winnar:

Aldo_Anything Posted:

If anyone wants some explanation, it’s that despite how Simple And Clean some of the other, more fancy looking entries are, this creation is something whose mere appearance could make a lesser person depressed to see it, if they don’t outright kill themselves to be free of its presence in message board and mind. Thanks to everyone who entered, and I shall promptly save EVERYTHING onto my hard drive, that I may steal from you at a later date. Well, probably not, and if I did, I’d feel compelled to BP you. Whatever.

TJF588 edited this message on 10/14/2008 9:46AM

TearJerkFail-

[URTJF2]

Level 27 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

TJF588 Posted:

Well, here’s my first attampt at a contest, and it’s rather lame.

I’ve recently made alts and changed some IDC colors. After all this, I have two (2) Brownie Points left. Since my shooping skills are low (though probably good enough for a Re-Re/Permanoob ava), I turn to you, the Forumwarz mbumes, to provide me with an avatar.

For this contest, I’m requesting an Emo Kid design using my current avatar.

This contest will be open until the Episode 2 upgrade. After the site is back up and I get back to this thread, anything that made it in before whenever the update took place will be considered, and 1 BP will be awarded upon application of the best Emo Kid you guys can make of me.

If anyone wants, I can send the lonely little BP over to the MC for safe-keeping. Let me know in the posts.

QFProof by Emo Kid alt.

Pinacho

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Paint skills to the rescue, lol:

Hope you like it. Log in to see images! Pinacho edited this message on 10/10/2008 1:44PM

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Lack of color transition in Paint makes the red look kinda like a heart, but I love the strange illusion of depth in those big ol’ tears despite the program. Wouldn’t mind usin’ it (and so far, it’s my only option, LOL). Off in the corner, that your signature/insignia?

Pinacho

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

TJF588 Posted:

Lack of color transition in Paint makes the red look kinda like a heart, but I love the strange illusion of depth in those big ol’ tears despite the program. Wouldn’t mind usin’ it (and so far, it’s my only option, LOL). Off in the corner, that your signature/insignia?

Not really lol. It’s the symbol of Tokio Hotel. Log in to see images!

If you want, i can change that red part of the hair, maybe my paint skillz can make some cool red.

EDIT:

With symbol and darker red: Log in to see images!

Without symbol and darker red: Log in to see images! Pinacho edited this message on 10/10/2008 2:58PM

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Interesting challenge.

And with a red background:

SilentRaven

Avatar: 66492 Tue Mar 17 16:25:59 -0400 2009

[Hackers Unite]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

I’m not very good at this so here’s what I came up with:

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

These dudes above me don’t get emo. Just like they don’t understand me, or my life, or my ****ing poetry. Fascists.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Janie Posted:

These dudes above me don’t get emo. Just like they don’t understand me, or my life, or my ****ing poetry. Fascists.

How could I disagree. Congrats, you deserve to win. Do you feel better now? Log in to see images!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Amasius Posted:

How could I disagree. Congrats, you deserve to win. Do you feel better now? Log in to see images!

No, now I feel worse. I don’t want approval.

SilentRaven

Avatar: 66492 Tue Mar 17 16:25:59 -0400 2009

[Hackers Unite]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Janie Posted:

No, now I feel worse. I don’t want approval.

Then go cry yourself to sleep or cut your wrists you emo.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Alright, currently it’s between Janie for photo-realistics and Aldo for stereotype extent. I like Amasius’s filter effects, and Pinacho, yes, the darker red looks better. Don’t recognise “Tokio Hotel”, though, heh.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Aldo_Anything Posted:

This is awesome, pick this one

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Aldo_Anything Posted:

I’d go with this one. The other one… Kind of looks like a gay footballer.

auntflow

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

I like Aldo’s best.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Alright then, I’ll pull a Master Troll and call a time limit. This will end on the rollover after next (so 7 a.m. on the 14th, Forumwarz time). This is isn’t far off from the old deadline, but it’d get a BP out to someone before the update. So, Aldo, any contingency plan should some usurper arise?

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Finally realized that’s a piercing, not a white micro-goatee. So, posters, think the more simple design of Angry hobo is good (I’m leaning toward the top one out of them, though the middle one stands out the most), or should we **** it up every time with Aldo’s battle-worn rendition?

I really am rather torn about this… like your mom’s vagoo after I was done with her.

TearJerkFail-

[URTJF2]

Level 27 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Gentlemen… BEHOLD!

May the mbumes see my battle scars and weep!

EDIT: Oh, right, and the BP was sent on its merry way, tor from its only friend for so long, oblivious to the sacrifice of the twin it left behind to the forces of powdery, lipsticky darkness. Log in to see images!

NEAR-DEATH EDIT: After selling today’s deliveries, mah Flezz is at 665; coincidence?

TearJerkFail588 edited this message on 10/14/2008 9:54AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!