Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Movies What would you do if "Equilibrium" were real?

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

arg double post

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 10/08/2008 1:47PM

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

i’ve never seen the movie. are you allowed to have emotions in the privacy of your own home? if that was the case it honestly wouldn’t be so bad.

Bad Kitty

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

BirdofPrey Posted:

no you wouldn’t go crazy, you wouldnt give a **** because you wouldnt have emotions. why does everyone always think they’re some special unique flower that would be different than every other sheep? guess what you’re a sheep too. sorry

if I missed my interval or if I lived out in the nether, I would.

I am a special unique flower just like all the other special unique flowers in my own way.

My dear, play the clown.

Bad Kitty

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

BirdofPrey Posted:

i’ve never seen the movie. are you allowed to have emotions in the privacy of your own home? if that was the case it honestly wouldn’t be so bad.

No. Watson’s character was arrested in her own home. Everyone takes their interval at the same time.

My dear, play the clown.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

What are you obsessed with this average movie?

The only reason Christian Bale does something in this movie is because he accidently doesn’t take his suppliment (the vial smashes) and he basically realises what he’s missing

So like BOP and Tubs have said, you wouldn’t do anything unless something like this happened

Although tbh even if something like this happened, you still wouldn’t do anything

Laguna

Level 35 Troll

BirdofPrey Posted:

no you wouldn’t go crazy, you wouldnt give a **** because you wouldnt have emotions. why does everyone always think they’re some special unique flower that would be different than every other sheep? guess what you’re a sheep too. sorry

Quoted for mother****ing truth

Laguna edited this message on 10/08/2008 2:29PM

Bad Kitty

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Laguna Posted:

What are you obsessed with this average movie?

The only reason Christian Bale does something in this movie is because he accidently doesn’t take his suppliment (the vial smashes) and he basically realises what he’s missing

So like BOP and Tubs have said, you wouldn’t do anything unless something like this happened

Although tbh even if something like this happened, you still wouldn’t do anything

So, what would you do if that happened?

Mary hoarded EC-10 content. Grammaton Partridge nightly went into the nethers to read Yeats. Grammaton Preston killed a squad to save a puppy. Something would happen.

As for being obsessed with an average movie, so what… you’re obsessed with trolling me.

My dear, play the clown.

Laguna

Level 35 Troll

Bad Kitty Posted:

So, what would you do if that happened?

Mary hoarded EC-10 content. Grammaton Partridge nightly went into the nethers to read Yeats. Grammaton Preston killed a squad to save a puppy. Something would happen.

As for being obsessed with an average movie, so what… you’re obsessed with trolling me.

Actually I’m obsessed with trolling everyone

And I have no clue what I’d do. In the context of the film, I’d either try and join the rebels (likely leading to my death) or I’d just take the easier, and somewhat cowardly way out and keep taking the prozium

Cutiepie111

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Laguna Posted:

Actually I’m obsessed with trolling everyone

And I have no clue what I’d do. In the context of the film, I’d either try and join the rebels (likely leading to my death) or I’d just take the easier, and somewhat cowardly way out and keep taking the prozium

your flashing sig hurts my eyes, you ****ing great timesbucket. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!