Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sex I need some advice...

AKK

Level 33 Troll

IM SO LONELY PLEASE TALK TO ME!!!11!!

I’ve been a Furry for 10 years now and want to stop. The problem is that the group of furs that I hang out with don’t like me now and if I took my fursuit off, they would probably beat me up and kill me. My last boyfriend (a cute b/w wolf) gave me herpes on my bum and now I have a hard time taking a ****. Sometimes I have to take an Ex-lax so my **** will come out easy.

I’ve never had sex with a girl, because I don’t know how to pick them up. That’s why I turned Furry. But now I’m just tired of guys ripping my bum when they don’t use lubrication. I’ve had to get stitches three times. I went out with a fox last night who said he only gives, he doesn’t receive, so I had to suck his male reproductive organ and he made me swallow or he would kick my bum.

Help me out here FW, what should I do?

AKK, 27, Canada

akkonline.com

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

AKK Posted:

I’ve been a Furry for 10 years now and want to stop. The problem is that the group of furs that I hang out with don’t like me now and if I took my fursuit off, they would probably beat me up and kill me. My last boyfriend (a cute b/w wolf) gave me herpes on my bum and now I have a hard time taking a ****. Sometimes I have to take an Ex-lax so my **** will come out easy.

I’ve never had sex with a girl, because I don’t know how to pick them up. That’s why I turned Furry. But now I’m just tired of guys ripping my bum when they don’t use lubrication. I’ve had to get stitches three times. I went out with a fox last night who said he only gives, he doesn’t receive, so I had to suck his male reproductive organ and he made me swallow or he would kick my bum.

AKK, 27, Canada

quotin for trooth

ilu man

AKK

Level 33 Troll

What do you recommend I do?

I’m so confused, help me internet?

akkonline.com

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

AKK Posted:

AKK, 27, Canada

Quoting so people can’t say Odal made this

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

AKK

Level 33 Troll

Don’t worry guys, I think I have found a solution!

I just spent the last twenty minutes rubbing a twelve year old girl’s bare chest.

“How?” you ask. Well apparently there are a select few contexts within which such an action is acceptable. For instance, if your niece has a hacking cough and your sister asks you to “put some of this on her” while she calls the doctor.

“Putting some of this on hear” meant using my bare hands to rub this vapor ointment **** all over her BARE NAKED CHEST. My heartbeat is still all erratic from it. I had a boner the size of Manhattan the entire time. She’s sleeping now and I guess she feels better because she stopped coughing.

Details: She’s about 5 feet tall, has long brown hair, a cute face, a thin waist and long skinny legs. She’s in jammies I think because although I’m pretty shaken up right now I know I unbumoned something before I went at it.

God I feel so great. I just rubbed my hands all over her ****ING mammary glands, you guys. Well the puffy parts of her chest anyway. Her nipples got hard. I just about wept tears of joy.

I didn’t do anything else because I’m a coward and rubbing was enough. Plus it was legal and I didn’t technically do anything wrong, so I’m in the clear.

I’d write more but I seriously have to go fap while the memory is fresh in my head.

akkonline.com

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

STALE COPY PASTA.UNFUNNY UNPOPULAR YHBB POSTER. 0/10.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

AKK Posted:

Don’t worry guys, I think I have found a solution!

I just spent the last twenty minutes rubbing a twelve year old girl’s bare chest.

“How?” you ask. Well apparently there are a select few contexts within which such an action is acceptable. For instance, if your niece has a hacking cough and your sister asks you to “put some of this on her” while she calls the doctor.

“Putting some of this on hear” meant using my bare hands to rub this vapor ointment **** all over her BARE NAKED CHEST. My heartbeat is still all erratic from it. I had a boner the size of Manhattan the entire time. She’s sleeping now and I guess she feels better because she stopped coughing.

Details: She’s about 5 feet tall, has long brown hair, a cute face, a thin waist and long skinny legs. She’s in jammies I think because although I’m pretty shaken up right now I know I unbumoned something before I went at it.

God I feel so great. I just rubbed my hands all over her ****ING mammary glands, you guys. Well the puffy parts of her chest anyway. Her nipples got hard. I just about wept tears of joy.

I didn’t do anything else because I’m a coward and rubbing was enough. Plus it was legal and I didn’t technically do anything wrong, so I’m in the clear.

I’d write more but I seriously have to go fap while the memory is fresh in my head.

why not go out and have sex with actual wome-ahahahahhaha never mind

AKK

Level 33 Troll

Biff Weasley Posted:

STALE COPY PASTA.UNFUNNY UNPOPULAR YHBB POSTER. 0/10.

This isn’t copy pasta, this is real life!

Stop trivializing my emotional pain or I’ll report you!

akkonline.com

Maximum Douc-
he

Avatar: 64815 Fri Nov 28 03:51:29 -0500 2008

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

I love speedos and speedos love me. Also, male reproductive organ.

........................ /´¯/).................(\¯`\ ..........................

.......................,/¯../.....................\..¯\, .......................

......................./..../........................\....\ .......................

................/´¯/’...’/´¯¯`•¸…....../`¯¯`’\...’\¯`\..................

............../’/.../..../......./¨¯\....../``\........\....\...\’\ ..............

...........(‘(...´…´…. ¯~/’...’ )....(’...’\~_….`...`...)’ )............

.............\.................’...../........\.....’.............../ .............

..............’’..\........... _.•´…..........`-............/..” .............

.................\..............(.................)............./ ................

Time for a good ole three finger salute. t(-.-t)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!