Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay fabulous person Parents

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

should they be denied adoption?

Nature has made it so only heterosexual relationships can produce offsprings. fabulous persons are trying to defy nature. Can they raise kids?

applies to both gay and lesbian

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Men and women can’t produce offspring without each other, but there are plenty of single moms and dads running around. What’s the difference between that and homosexual parents, other than the number of people involved?

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

Men and women can’t produce offspring without each other, but there are plenty of single moms and dads running around. What’s the difference between that and homosexual parents, other than the number of people involved?

I agree, I will use that argument, thanks.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

You going to a debate?

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

You going to a debate?

Nah, Legal Studies bumignment

Adeptus

Avatar: 11389 Thu Oct 16 15:20:36 -0400 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Be sure to quote your sources properly – you don’t wanna be accused of plagiarism!

...Don’t mind me, I just wanna see (Banhammer, MC, 2008) in a scientific text.

auntflow

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Why not? It’s not as though having heterosexual parents guarantees that one will have capable, nurturing parents. I think it depends on the quality of the person/people in question, not their sexual orientation.

Zombie_Apoca-
lypse

Avatar: 21739 Thu Oct 16 07:18:05 -0400 2008

[dramatica]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

A lot of people have no parents and grow up in ****ty foster homes. Kids with gay parents have AT LEAST 2 loving parents, if 2 lesbians choose a gay man/couple to father their baby/babies they could have 4 loving parents.

Also, the babies are guaranteed to not be accidents, their parents wanted them and brought them into the world on purpose and not in a drunken mistake.

In conclusion, **** you George Bush.

Defendu

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

MC Banhammer Posted:

What’s the difference between that and homosexual parents, other than the number of people involved?

http://i33.tinypic.com/2enlsaq.jpg

...and then there’s the possibility of screwed up sexual identity from having male parents who try to be feminine, and vice versa.

Defendu edited this message on 10/16/2008 7:25PM

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

people trying to conform to stereotypes is harmful :-O! well shine my shoe

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Quality of parental ability, not what they like to ****.

Unless it’s kids. If they like to **** kids don’t give them kids.

Hikari Ichib-
anbosi

[Bored ****es]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

remind me to send you a copy of my psychology term paper tomorrow Log in to see images!

xXxJUNEGUY1x-
Xx

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Defendu Posted:

...and then there’s the possibility of screwed up sexual identity from having male parents who try to be feminine, and vice versa.

Of course, some would argue that it’s best if we give up what they consider outmoded sexual identities, seeing as they consider it regressive. Me? I don’t give a flying ****, go for it! Heteronormativity is ghey. Log in to see images! xXxJUNEGUY1xXx edited this message on 10/24/2008 4:45AM

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

Avatar: 10017 Sun Nov 02 12:21:15 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

STUPID WANNABE INTERNET CELEBRITY, BTW ED ****ING SUCKS AND I SHOULD DIE

I am flabbergasted that MCBH made a really ****ing concise and coherent statement.

IRL: i r teh homo, but I have a bunch of friends who were brought up in same sex households both lez and fabulous person, and the majority of them are totally straight and surprisingly well balanced people. Log in to see images!

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

Avatar: 10017 Sun Nov 02 12:21:15 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

STUPID WANNABE INTERNET CELEBRITY, BTW ED ****ING SUCKS AND I SHOULD DIE

xXxJUNEGUY1xXx Posted:

Of course, some would argue that it’s best if we give up what they consider outmoded sexual identities, seeing as they consider it regressive. Me? I don’t give a flying ****, go for it! Heteronormativity is ghey. Log in to see images!

heteronormativity is a surprisingly western conception that really holds little water outside of the euro-centric context.

Even then, the fanatics claim this is an bumault against the sanctity of marriage, ignoring the fact that the catholic church sanctioned same sex marriages up until the 15th C, while some sects in E. Europe did it until the 18th C. They even had special liturgy’s written for such ceremonies. If anyone cares enough I wrote a 30 page senior thesis paper on this topic a few years back.

SheSuckzMyCo-
ck

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

what would you rather see, fundamental christians having kids, teaching them that gays are the devil, swearing is the devil, sex, beer, drugs, evolution, long hair, rock music, anything they personaly do not like is the devil, and then forcing their beliefs onto everyone because their kids are the majority, OR gay people having kids and teaching them about real life.

simple.

Anzara

[h4ck3rz4h1r3]

Level 16 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

SheSuckzMymale reproductive organ Posted:

what would you rather see, fundamental christians having kids, teaching them that gays are the devil, swearing is the devil, sex, beer, drugs, evolution, long hair, rock music, anything they personaly do not like is the devil, and then forcing their beliefs onto everyone because their kids are the majority, OR gay people having kids and teaching them about real life.

simple.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!