Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News New Card Discussion

Jwred5

Avatar: 24279 Mon Nov 24 22:12:21 -0500 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Pantsless Lord of the Sith

All the cards look really good. I bumume a new season would start when they get implemented? also

Mirror Mirror: Sends the next attack that comes your way back at the source

WHY ARE WE PLAYING WITH YUGIOH CARDZ NOW?Log in to see images!

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

bummoppet Posted:

Is this only to discuss the threads listed or to suggest new ones as well?

Suggesting new cards and discussion on potential future cards.

bummoppet

Avatar: 47899 2011-07-31 00:21:31 -0400

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

My idea is a donate type card. A lot of people join together to win and split the dividends. A donate card would keep this going and be helpful.

Of course someone will say, “but then people will donate to their alts!” Well, they can already do this with a thief card. Two single players cannot.

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

bummoppet Posted:

My idea is a donate type card. A lot of people join together to win and split the dividends. A donate card would keep this going and be helpful.

Of course someone will say, “but then people will donate to their alts!” Well, they can already do this with a thief card. Two single players cannot.

There is an enhancement (further down the list) to stop usage of cards on alts (or klannies). Once this is done it would make more sense to have “Card Giv’r” and “Scoop Giv’r” type cards.. these were considered previously. Once we have goals like “End on a target number”, “fibonacci sequence” it’ll make sense to give people scoops as a strategy to screw up their target scoop counts..

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

That would make those medals very fragile if there’s no way to defend your position as we do now via shields. Also, giving cards to disrupt such sequences would be tactically identical to stealing or destroying them.

ezek

Avatar: 64391 Sat Jan 10 11:26:32 -0500 2009

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Troll

Imperial Wizard

a higher cost bumhole card would be nice

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

ezek Posted:

a higher cost bumhole card would be nice

Higher cost cards are in the queue, but a low priority at this point. Stay tuned.

Sapper

Avatar: 8525 2009-12-20 17:41:27 -0500

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

20 Scoops: Homeland Security: Sends a random player to another match/table.

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

There is an enhancement (further down the list) to stop usage of cards on alts (or klannies). Once this is done it would make more sense to have “Card Giv’r” and “Scoop Giv’r” type cards.. these were considered previously. Once we have goals like “End on a target number”, “fibonacci sequence” it’ll make sense to give people scoops as a strategy to screw up their target scoop counts..

Shield could block the effects I guess..?

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

I think a fun card that should be rare and high cost(as in there would only be like 2 or 3 a week in an entire bracket, if that much) is one that would totally randomize the distribution of scoops. It would really mess up anyone tiring for fave, and in the future Fibonacci- in fact it would devastate a fibonacci. It would also make min scoops easier if you wanted to use it on yourself.

Adapt edited this message on 12/17/2008 6:15PM

ezek

Avatar: 64391 Sat Jan 10 11:26:32 -0500 2009

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Troll

Imperial Wizard

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Higher cost cards are in the queue, but a low priority at this point. Stay tuned.

well im not sure what youve got planned for a higher cost card but 4 for 6 doesnt really do it in most cases. if your lucky enough to get to choose an bumhole that is

8-10 for 16-18 would be nice though

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

ezek Posted:

well im not sure what youve got planned for a higher cost card but 4 for 6 doesnt really do it in most cases. if your lucky enough to get to choose an bumhole that is

8-10 for 16-18 would be nice though

I was thinking more double the price, so 8 scoops. I would post ideas here, but we’re too far off yet, so I want to keep this thread to 4 scoop cards for now Log in to see images!

Invariel

Avatar: 14446 Thu Oct 23 18:38:00 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

I Wrote a Script and You Liked It

How about a card specific to each Domination Theme week?

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Invariel Posted:

How about a card specific to each Domination Theme week?

Only problem with this is dev time.. if we’re going to make a card, it might as well be permanent. I’m open to trying a card first in a Theme week.

Invariel

Avatar: 14446 Thu Oct 23 18:38:00 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 36 Camwhore

I Wrote a Script and You Liked It

But it would be permanent, for the recurring themes. Log in to see images!

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

Grenade: Destroys 2 random scoops from a selected player which cannot be deflected by a shield

Ball-Gag: Disables the player’s ability to play cards for a limited amount of time regardless of any shields (will not affect sheilds). The card will expire either by waiting it out or until they play the…

Megaphone: Nulls the effects of a Ball-Gag, allowing you to use your cards again.

The last two cards will be especially useful against anyone at the upcoming end of a dom round and have no scoops to lose or just about anyone that wants to cause trouble then because they can’t win any medals.

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Invariel Posted:

But it would be permanent, for the recurring themes. Log in to see images!

Maybe… If the card was easy.. or if we’re talking about an existing card and just modifying the rules for it for a theme, yes I’d consider that.

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

-XI- Posted:

Grenade: Destroys 2 random scoops from a selected player which cannot be deflected by a shield

Not a huge fan of this.

-XI- Posted:

Ball-Gag: Disables the player’s ability to play cards for a limited amount of time regardless of any shields (will not affect sheilds). The card will expire either by waiting it out or until they play the…

This idea is very similar to the “male reproductive organshot” idea we had before. I got rid of it for some exploitable reason that I can’t think of right now. But the basic premise was, use the card, choose a character, the next card that character uses has no effect.

-XI- Posted:

Megaphone: Nulls the effects of a Ball-Gag, allowing you to use your cards again.

Sounds complicated.. easy is better Log in to see images!

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Super bumhole: Destroys 10 random scoops from the player with the most scoops in a random bracket

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

This is a kind of out there idea, but ive been tinkering with it for a few weeks.

Premium Cards: When you REALLY want people to hate you.

A few simple but effective concepts that seem a little to *ahem* beefy for regular cards, if these were to become active I would bumume they would cost 6 to 8 scoops under normal cirgreat timesstances (i.e. non theme weeks)

Here is a sampler of the Premium Cards

The Sniper OR The Achilles Heel (name undecided): This card will remove 2 scoops from a player, regardless of shield status.

The Reflector: This card will return half the damage to whoever used a card on you (rounded up, and simply negating the Thief card)

The Card Crusher: Play this card to destroy a (non-premium) card in the victims hand. You do NOT choose the card.

The Invisible Man: Make your card and scoop status invisible to everybody for a given period (until somebody plays a peeping tom?) (Scripting may be a **** on this one though)

The Saboteur: Switch two flavas of an OPPONENTS scoops. (If played correctly it would be quite valuable)

The Destroyer Mk. II: Destroy up to THREE scoops of your choice.

The Decent Improvement: Add FOUR scoops of your choice.

The Nuke: Destroys 25 random scoops throughout the entire bracket, the users scoops are also at risk at this, and shields are ineffective.

Here are a few non premium ones id like to see though.

Meet the siblings to the bumhole card

The male reproductive organ: Removes 5 scoops from the player leading the fave flava department. Needless to say the scoops are in the flava in which they are leading in.

The Douchebag: Removes three scoops from the player leading the max min criteria, these scoops are from the flava with the least scoops.

dobnits edited this message on 02/23/2009 5:58PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!