Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News New Card Discussion

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

<START TRANSMISSION>

This is the official Card thread. I will keep an updated list of all the suggested Cards (that are being considered). Some of these came out of previous discussions. Check out the current cards!

Crouching Coward: The next offensive domination card that you play on a player will appear anonymous

Box of Chocolates: gives X scoops, but the scoop types given are chosen at random (X = 3)

Crazy Cooter: This card removes X scoops at random, from X random characters (X = 3 or 4)

male reproductive organshot: Nullifies the next card used in your bracket

Personal bumistant – By playing this card you can see how many visits an opponent has left

We’re also considering a higher cost set of cards, perhaps 8 or 10 scoops?

Erection: Takes X scoops of your choosing and puts them all into one scoop flava (maybe X = 5?)

Flacid: Redistribute X scoops of a chosen flava and randomly spread them out (maybe X = 5?)

Spread the love: Remove X random scoops from each of the top 3 players (X = 2 when you have more then 4 scoops, X = 3 when you have 4 or less)

Self-Destructor: Look at your opponent’s hand, force a chosen card to be discarded

Card Thief: Steal a random card from a chosen opponent

Chameleon: The next offensive domination card will appear to come from the user of your choosing

Feminine Caller: Allows a user to disarm a shield equipped (for the next attack only – if there’s no shield equipped, the card does nothing)

Card Shark: Discards up to X cards from another character and replaces them with an equal number of random cards (X = 3)

Counter Strike: The next character that uses an offensive card against you loses X scoops (X = 2, can be auto-equipped)

Mirror Mirror: Sends the next attack that comes your way back at the source

Pbum the Buck: Redirects the next card used against you to target user

And discuss.

I will update this post as suggestions are considered.

B2015

<END TRANSMISSION>

BINGEBOT 2015 edited this message on 05/06/2009 2:57PM

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

some of these arent too bad

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

– Hot Potato: Discard someone else’s card…at random

Love it.

– male reproductive organshot: Nullifies the next card someone tries to use (doesn’t have to be directed at you)

How would this be played? Choose a target player or a general blanket against the next card?

– Dy-no-mite!: Removes X scoops from chosen opponent, removes Y scoops from you (X = 4, Y = 2)

Too powerful unless there is a fixed value. Currently pretty useless if that value isn’t higher than The bumhole. Would be extremely useful if new medals are introduced.

– Crouching Coward: The next offensive domination card that you play on a player will appear anonymous

Funny. Probably wouldn’t be used nearly as much as people think it would be though, since it pretty much requires 8 scoops to hit and you still might hit a Shield. If it had a built in 1 scoop attack it would be big fun.

– Box of Chocolates: gives X scoops, but the scoop types given are chosen at random (X = 2 or 3)

Nice.

– Pick your poison: If a scoop would be stolen or destroyed you can choose which flava of scoop, would be re-equip-able like Shields.

Could be a nice option for Euro players who would then have a Shield and rebuild combo that they didn’t need to be there for. Would also allow allow those playing multiple alts to wander off knowing their scoops could repopulate. I’m not sure that is such a good thing though.

– Scoop Giv’r!: Give X scoops to another character (X = 2 or 3) (the other character can’t be in your klan and can’t be an alt?)

Can’t do it. This would simply be an alt abuse card. I’ll use my alts to beef up my buddy, he will use his to beef me up. We will be solo klanned and communicate in chat. Speaking as someone who often has 2 or 3 alts in a bracket, this is bad. With this card, I could choose medal winners every week.

– Card Giv’r!: Give a card another character (the other character can’t be in your klan and can’t be an alt?)

Not a fan. It would simply encourage klans to be klans without having their characters in klan. Honestly anything that hinges on where your character is camped is pretty easy to work around.

– Crazy Cooter: This card removes X scoops at random, from X random characters (X = 3 or 4)

Too powerful for a 4 scoop card. A single card that can potentially take out 3+ Shields is just too strong.

——-

——-

– Erection: Takes X scoops of your choosing and puts them all into one scoop flava (maybe X = 5?)

Like a really big focused Modest Improvement or something to consolidate your scoops? The really big Modest would become the standard. The consolidation would never be used. 8 scoops to move 5 with no actual gain? Seems like a lot of scoop loss that could be easily done with a Switcharoo. But maybe it would be useful if the The Fibonacci Sequence medal is implemented.

– Flacid: Redistribute X scoops of a chosen flava and randomly spread them out (maybe X = 5?)

Extremely useful for adjusting Minimum Scoops, but honestly too costly to be practical.

– Pbum the Buck: Redirects the next card used against you to the next user (based on total scoops)

Could replace The Shield as the card to have.

– Spread the love: Remove X random scoops from each of the top 3 players (X = 2 when you have more then 4 scoops, X = 3 when you have 4 or less)

Love it.

– Peek-a-lose: Look at your opponent’s hand, force a chosen card to be discarded

Love it.

– Card Thief: Steal a random card from a chosen opponent

Love it.

– Chameleon: The next offensive domination card will appear to come from the user of your choosing

Funny. Probably wouldn’t get used very often since it will take 12 scoops to hit the person and if they have an active Shield they wouldn’t see who hit anyway.

– Mirror Mirror: Sends the next attack that comes your way back at the source

Neat, but costly. I doubt I’d choose this card.

– Your Name is Enigo Montoya: After this card is used, the next card used is redirected to target player (in any bracket – again may be over-powered )

This is such a cool idea in theory, but horrible in practice. It would open to more alt abuse than anything this game has seen. Even if you eliminate Modests and bumholes, still just way too strong. I could unklan and use all my alts to target the players in the bracket I actually wanted to medal in. Not a good plan.

– Feminine Caller: Allows a user to disarm a shield equipped (for the next attack only – if there’s no shield equipped, the card does nothing)

Interesting, but probably too expensive given the current environment. Way too powerful if the The Fibonacci Sequence or target number medals are introduced.

– Card Shark: Discards up to X cards from another character and replaces them with an equal number of random cards (X = 5)

Chaos is awesome, but this might push everyone into deciding that using cards as a strategy is pointless.

– Counter Strike: The next character that uses an offensive card against you loses X scoops (X = 2)

Costs too much unless it also acts as a Shield.

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

scullyangel Posted:

– male reproductive organshot: Nullifies the next card someone tries to use (doesn’t have to be directed at you)

How would this be played? Choose a target player or a general blanket against the next card?

You would choose a target player.

scullyangel Posted:

– Crouching Coward: The next offensive domination card that you play on a player will appear anonymous

Funny. Probably wouldn’t be used nearly as much as people think it would be though, since it pretty much requires 8 scoops to hit and you still might hit a Shield. If it had a built in 1 scoop attack it would be big fun.

Yeah.. sure why not!?! Perhaps it could just flag that the next attack that gets through is labeled as coming from whatever player you choose Log in to see images! That way you can set it and forget it.

scullyangel Posted:

– Scoop Giv’r!: Give X scoops to another character (X = 2 or 3) (the other character can’t be in your klan and can’t be an alt?)

Can’t do it. This would simply be an alt abuse card. I’ll use my alts to beef up my buddy, he will use his to beef me up. We will be solo klanned and communicate in chat. Speaking as someone who often has 2 or 3 alts in a bracket, this is bad. With this card, I could choose medal winners every week.

That’s too bad, cause giving people scoops could be a fun way to mess up their scoop based medals (like fibonacci or end on a target number). Guess you’d have to stick to removing scoops Log in to see images!

scullyangel Posted:

– Card Giv’r!: Give a card another character (the other character can’t be in your klan and can’t be an alt?)

Not a fan. It would simply encourage klans to be klans without having their characters in klan. Honestly anything that hinges on where your character is camped is pretty easy to work around.

Fine.

scullyangel Posted:

– Crazy Cooter: This card removes 3 scoops at random, from 3 random characters

Too powerful for a 4 scoop card. A single card that can potentially take out 3+ Shields is just too strong.

Ah, didn’t consider that.. maybe it would just fizzle if it hit a shield? If it did get through, then it would do the proposed damage. If it’s too weak then it could remove 2 scoops from 3 random players each… so 6 scoops total. Keep in mind this could hit you.. or a klanny.

scullyangel Posted:

——-

——-

– Erection: Takes X scoops of your choosing and puts them all into one scoop flava (maybe X = 5?)

Like a really big focused Modest Improvement or something to consolidate your scoops? The really big Modest would become the standard. The consolidation would never be used. 8 scoops to move 5 with no actual gain? Seems like a lot of scoop loss that could be easily done with a Switcharoo. But maybe it would be useful if the The Fibonacci Sequence medal is implemented.

Noted.

scullyangel Posted:

– Flacid: Redistribute X scoops of a chosen flava and randomly spread them out (maybe X = 5?)

Extremely useful for adjusting Minimum Scoops, but honestly too costly to be practical.

This tells me that we should implement Log in to see images!

scullyangel Posted:

– Pbum the Buck: Redirects the next card used against you to the next user (based on total scoops)

Could replace The Shield as the card to have.

Again, replacing cheaper cards isn’t a bad thing.. go ahead, THROW YOUR SCOOPS AWAY! Log in to see images!

scullyangel Posted:

– Chameleon: The next offensive domination card will appear to come from the user of your choosing

Funny. Probably wouldn’t get used very often since it will take 12 scoops to hit the person and if they have an active Shield they wouldn’t see who hit anyway.

Again, maybe this would only be applied if there is no shield.. or maybe it could bypbum a shield..? Still thinking…

scullyangel Posted:

– Your Name is Enigo Montoya: After this card is used, the next card used is redirected to target player (in any bracket – again may be over-powered )

This is such a cool idea in theory, but horrible in practice. It would open to more alt abuse than anything this game has seen. Even if you eliminate Modests and bumholes, still just way too strong. I could unklan and use all my alts to target the players in the bracket I actually wanted to medal in. Not a good plan.

Damn alts.. FINE!

scullyangel Posted:

– Feminine Caller: Allows a user to disarm a shield equipped (for the next attack only – if there’s no shield equipped, the card does nothing)

Interesting, but probably too expensive given the current environment. Way too powerful if the The Fibonacci Sequence or target number medals are introduced.

How so?

scullyangel Posted:

– Card Shark: Discards up to X cards from another character and replaces them with an equal number of random cards (X = 5)

Chaos is awesome, but this might push everyone into deciding that using cards as a strategy is pointless.

Maybe it’s too strong.. maybe 2 cards?

scullyangel Posted:

– Counter Strike: The next character that uses an offensive card against you loses X scoops (X = 2)

Costs too much unless it also acts as a Shield.

Yeah maybe..

BINGEBOT 2015 edited this message on 10/08/2008 4:54PM

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Damn alts.. FINE!

You guys started it. Log in to see images!

male reproductive organshot at target player – oh yes. Especially if it works on *any* card they play. This one couldn’t be an auto-equip type though. Would be far to easy to just lock certain players out, and frankly I like the live action feeling of Domination. If everything can be preset it pushes things into feeling like it’s scripted.

Crazy Cooter – hmmm, I hadn’t considered that it could hit me. Still, I think I’d rather see this one popped up to the higher cost bracket and let it hit Shields. I’d pay scoops for that even if it might hit me or a buddy.

Why would Feminine Caller be too powerful with The Fibonacci Sequence or target number? Because we currently have Modest Improvements to build and they deliver 2 scoops. Being able to use Feminine Caller plus one Destroyer in order to force a person out of a medal isn’t enough work for that level of screwage. Granted the person playing for it could use a Thief, but that hinges on someone else in bracket having the correct color scoop. I don’t know, maybe it could work. Actually, if the higher cost cards take an odd number of scoops it would be fine. Being able to purchase a card to adjust totals will actually be a rather important thing if the Fibonacci and target medal are introduced. What about the higher priced cards costing 7 instead of 8? You are still burning more scoops than an bumhole would take, so it’s definitely a sacrifice.

Also, why can’t we Shotgun or Destroyer ourselves? I think that would add a layer of strategy to playing decoy.

Card Shark – replace with 2 might be fine. They would have a chance to get cards they wanted back, too. Would it select from the entire card pool or just lower cost cards? (Watch as scully tries to figure out if having an alt or buddy hit with this can get her the higher priced cards. Alts are evil. I Log in to see images!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Riddler- A question mark in place of the number of how many cards you have. It’d make Peeping Toms slightly more useful.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

- Hot Potato: Discard someone else’s card…at random

Solid approach to card destruction.

male reproductive organshot: Nullifies the next card someone tries to use (doesn’t have to be directed at you)

Might be a good card, so long as there is some kind of limit to the number of male reproductive organshots a bracket (not player, but whole bracket) can be used on a certain person per X Number of Minutes. Otherwise this will be waaaaay too abused during the last five minutes (and no one would use them any other time). Dunno. I think I’d like to see this in a theme week before we make it permanent.

Dy-no-mite!: Removes X scoops from chosen opponent, removes Y scoops from you (X = 4, Y = 2)

I like the idea of a Double-Edged Sword card but I dont like this one. Maybe X and Y need to be tweaked, but I’m not sure how.

Crouching Coward: The next offensive domination card that you play on a player will appear anonymous

Sneaky. Might not be terribly useful, but I’d love to see this in play and see how people use it. I would approve of giving this a go in a future Theme Week.

Box of Chocolates: gives X scoops, but the scoop types given are chosen at random (X = 2 or 3)

X had better be at least 3 or it’s already inferior to Modest Improvement. Actually, I would go so far as to up this to 8 Scoop Card and make X 5.

Pick your poison: If a scoop would be stolen or destroyed you can choose which flava of scoop, would be re-equip-able like Shields.

If you have a Shield you can prevent that damage outright at the same cost. It’s a cool idea but ultimately it seems like the Destroyer to the Shield’s Thief- only ideal if you cant get the other. To make this card powerful, I would recommend upping it to an 8 Scoop Cost, but make it so the card keeps on redirecting scoop theft/damage until the category it’s supposed to redirect to is entirely depleted of scoops (whether it be from attacks or using the scoops up) at which point the card is destroyed.

Scoop Giv’r!: Give X scoops to another character (X = 2 or 3) (the other character can’t be in your klan and can’t be an alt?)

There’s the potential of abuse with illegal alts, of course, but I’d like to see any competitive aspect of Forumwarz that *cant* theoretically be abused with illegal alts. Now, the problem of someone else using their alts could also be solved, but it might be tough- you could set it so that not only can you not use this on your alts or anyone in the same klan as you, but you also cant use it on the *alts* of anyone in the same klan as you. This might make the card work fine, or it might just make people shuffle around their klan status a lot. Frankly, now might be a good time to seriously consider applying a limitation to how often you can join/leave a klan per day, since it seems to come up in places. Log in to see images!

Another way to potentially fix it- only allow you to use this card on a character X number of times per day. Abuse would still happen, but it might be made negligible.

This card could be sort of deviously useful in disrupting Fibonacci Sequences. To improve it’s offensive potential it should be made unblockable by most shield-type cards (except Mirror Mirror if Scoop Giv’r is the chosen card to block, see below for explanation). Also, it shouldn’t give any notice that anything has happened (and should thus also be anonymous)... anyone watching their scoop counts closely will realize what has happened, but if they aren’t observant they’ll get screwed.

So why dont I think these tweaks would unbalance the card? (they are pretty big tweaks, I’ll admit) Because while it could have *some* offensive uses, these are negated entirely if the victim knows what is going on. They can just use the scoops up to make cards and any potential disruption is avoided… problem solved. If these changes are applied to the card idea I would rename it Secret Santa. Not to mention that this makes the card that much interesting if actually used to help out others…

If klan alt abuse is cirgreat timesvented, I’d be very interested to see what effect this would have in domination.

Card Giv’r!: Give a card another character (the other character can’t be in your klan and can’t be an alt?)

This one I dont like as much. It has all the same problems as Scoop Giv’r without as much charm. It, too, could have an offensive use (HA! Filled your hand with Switcheroos!) but only very briefly (okay i used em all up Log in to see images!)

Crazy Cooter: This card removes X scoops at random, from X random characters (X = 3 or 4)

I can see this being the Griefer Card of Choice in small brackets where said griefer has top scoops and cannot use bumhole.

Moving on to the more powerful cards…

Erection: Takes X scoops of your choosing and puts them all into one scoop flava (maybe X = 5?)

Hmm. What scully said.

Flacid: Redistribute X scoops of a chosen flava and randomly spread them out (maybe X = 5?)

I like this one more than it’s counterpart. It’s no more unbalancing than a Switcheroo, and could be quite useful.

Pbum the Buck: Redirects the next card used against you to the next user (based on total scoops)

Definitely gets my approval.

Spread the love: Remove X random scoops from each of the top 3 players (X = 2 when you have more then 4 scoops, X = 3 when you have 4 or less)

I like the fact that this is essentially the spiritual heir to the original bumhole design… only better. Log in to see images!

Peek-a-lose: Look at your opponent’s hand, force a chosen card to be discarded

Awesome.

Card Theif: Steal a random card from a chosen opponent

Obviously it should be made clear that it will only steal 4-scoop cards, otherwise it is hella unbalanced. Even so, I’m not sure about this one. For 8 scoops you both 1) deprive the opponent of a card and 2) get a card to use yourself. the fact that it is random does hurt its effectiveness, but it’s still a huge payout.

Of course, if the targeted opponent turns out to *have* no 4-scoop cards, it seems fair for this card to do nothing (but still be used up). ‘swhat you get for blowing off the concept of reconnaissance.

Chameleon: The next offensive domination card will appear to come from the user of your choosing

I like this, but I’m not sure it would be worth 8 scoops + cost of other card. Would this be too powerful to be a 4-scoop card?

Mirror Mirror would make a great idea if the cost is set to just 4 scoops AND only redirects a certain kind of card (chosen when you deploy the card). This would also make Peeping Toms more useful- they would reveal what kind of Mirror Mirror you have deployed, if any. With the sheer number of new cards there would be, forcing the user to Specialize would certainly make 4 scoops a fair price as an alternative to the Shield, which will deflect anything. I feel like this would add an especially cool strategic aspect to the card.

I also like the idea that Mirror Mirror could defend against more than attack cards (if it specifically chosen to). A Mirror Mirror (Peeping Tom) would keep your hand invisible and send you a tubmail revealing the opponent player’s hand. A Mirror Mirror (Feminine Caller) could leave an opponent defenseless. There’s tons of potential for cool stuff with Mirror Mirror, and it still works on a 4-scoop level because the odds of actually getting hit the card you predict are waaaaaay against you.

Your Name is Enigo Montoya: After this card is used, the next card used is redirected to target player (in any bracket – again may be over-powered Log in to see images!)

I think any card effect that can cross bracket lines is beyond overpowered. There’s no way to keep this from being exploited by alts. The only remotely acceptable Cross-Bracket card concept I can imagine would be an 8-scoop card that destroys one random scoop of chosen target player. With that kind of cost and such a low benefit, there’d be only a small effect on dom results, even with mbumive altsploitation… and plus, it would distract people from using their scoops in their own bracket, weakening them.

That might be an okay card concept, but that card concept has nothing to do with this one, so… yeah. Moving on.

Feminine Caller: Allows a user to disarm a shield equipped (for the next attack only – if there’s no shield equipped, the card does nothing)

I bumume that this effectively disarms ALL shields for the next attack, and not just one- otherwise you could just use an offensive card and blow the shield up for cheaper. This could be useful as an expensive tactical strike in extreme situations, but only if it also bypbumes Shield-type cards that are not actually Shields.

Card Shark: Discards up to X cards from another character and replaces them with an equal number of random cards (X = 5)

If X is changed to 2, yeah, this might be alright.

Counter Strike: The next character that uses an offensive card against you loses X scoops (X = 2)

Whether or not it works like a shield, the 2 scoops destroyed in retaliation should automatically be of the same Flava/Flavas the opponent was the opponent was trying to destroy, even if the flava/flavas were chosen randomly (if more than two flavas are being targeted with one attack, such as with an bumhole, two of the targeted flavas are picked at random). Maybe you intended it that way to begin with, but if not, this would make it extra cool. Attacking notoriously weak Flavas like Antifreeze or Chocolate could become extra dangerous. Log in to see images! Anything that forces dom players to strategize and think through their moves more is good in my book.

Personally I do think it should also work as a Shield, but I’m not sure. Maybe if it only Shielded you for half of the scoop damage (or scoop loss, in the case of stealing cards)?

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Balloon Posted:

Riddler- A question mark in place of the number of how many cards you have. It’d make Peeping Toms slightly more useful.

Actually I like this as a theme rather than a card. I’m going to add it to the list.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I do like scoop giv’r because if you’re close to another person in total scoops they’d be in bumhole territory instead of you.

And I think it’s “Inigo Montoya”.

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Just a quick thought – make destroyers two scoops and shotguns three. Destroyers are half the value of thieves now.

Re-Rewind

Avatar: 29572 Thu Oct 23 20:42:10 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Catt although Posted:

Just a quick thought – make destroyers two scoops and shotguns three. Destroyers are half the value of thieves now.

I say make destroyers anonymous. That way it becomes a real alternative to thief.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Instead of working around alt abuse, has anyone considered only allowing one alt per week to compete in Dom? I’m not even sure how I feel about this, but it would eliminate alt abuse from the equation.

Re-Rewind

Avatar: 29572 Thu Oct 23 20:42:10 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

coreyjess Posted:

Instead of working around alt abuse, has anyone considered only allowing one alt per week to compete in Dom? I’m not even sure how I feel about this, but it would eliminate alt abuse from the equation.

**** that, I didn’t buy 7 alts so that I could not play with them when I wanted to.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

pbum the buck, male reproductive organ shot and hot potato seem cool…some others too

anything that can interfere randomly with strategy is fun Log in to see images!

Vultan

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Double or nothing. If you have between 25 and 75 scoops, play this card and with 50:50 odds you’ll either have double that (x2 in each flava) or no scoops. Since you’ll win as much as lose over time, there would be a net cost when including the price of the card. With the range limit it wouldn’t be practical to gamble if you’re already winning, but might give some of the bracket no hopers a lease of life.

KaaVink

Avatar: 60693 Tue Oct 28 11:07:23 -0400 2008

[SRSLY]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I actually wanted to suggest a theme week where all shields are replaced by these.

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

Fail Troll: The next bumhole card that is played against you is redirected to the attacker.

Would be setup(equipped) like a shield and only useful against bumhole.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Oh man, I was going to suggest something like Mirror Mirror. In keeping with the tarot-esque naming of other cards, call it just The Mirror. And it should be equipped in place of a shield so you can’t have both, and shouldn’t negate the attack on you. So with the two cards you decide whether you want you and your attacker to suffer equally or whether you want to nullify the attack.

The Hurricane – Destroys X (10?) random scoops from random players, possibly including you.

Likelihood is distributed by looking at scoops individually, as opposed to rolling a die for which player to hit and then which scoop to hit or anything like that. In other words if you’ve got three players and deciding what the first scoop to take is, and player 1 has 3 antifreeze, 2 lemon, and 4 vanilla, player 2 has 6 chocolate, and player 3 has 1 pistachio, player 1 would have a 3/16 chance of his antifreeze getting hit, 1/8 chance of losing a lemon, 1/4 chance of vanilla being taken, p2 has a 3/8 chance of losing one of his chocolate scoops, etc. Then select the next scoop to smash likewise.

The Magnet – Steals X (3?) random scoops from random players.

Same idea as above and if the die picks one of your scoops, it’s effectively unchanged. So you might actually just gain 2, 1, or 0 scoops depending on luck and how many scoops you already have.

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

1338h4x Posted:

Oh man, I was going to suggest something like Mirror Mirror. In keeping with the tarot-esque naming of other cards, call it just The Mirror. And it should be equipped in place of a shield so you can’t have both, and shouldn’t negate the attack on you. So with the two cards you decide whether you want you and your attacker to suffer equally or whether you want to nullify the attack.

The Hurricane – Destroys X (10?) random scoops from random players, possibly including you.

Likelihood is distributed by looking at scoops individually, as opposed to rolling a die for which player to hit and then which scoop to hit or anything like that. In other words if you’ve got three players and deciding what the first scoop to take is, and player 1 has 3 antifreeze, 2 lemon, and 4 vanilla, player 2 has 6 chocolate, and player 3 has 1 pistachio, player 1 would have a 3/16 chance of his antifreeze getting hit, 1/8 chance of losing a lemon, 1/4 chance of vanilla being taken, p2 has a 3/8 chance of losing one of his chocolate scoops, etc. Then select the next scoop to smash likewise.

The Magnet – Steals X (3?) random scoops from random players.

Same idea as above and if the die picks one of your scoops, it’s effectively unchanged. So you might actually just gain 2, 1, or 0 scoops depending on luck and how many scoops you already have.

I really like that hurricane idea. and the magnet could be increased to 5 maybe?

bummoppet

Avatar: 47899 2011-07-31 00:21:31 -0400

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

Is this only to discuss the threads listed or to suggest new ones as well?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!