Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News New Theme Discussion

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Blind: Your opponents number of each scoops are hidden. You can only see the numbers in the Total, Fave Flava (Scoop color removed), and Min Scoops category. Theif, Destroyer, and Peeping Tom cards are taken out.

Bashy

Avatar: 97127 Tue Jan 06 09:47:16 -0500 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

platypus.

Bashy tells it like it is:

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

King of the Hill: The first person to hit 100 scoops gets the flag, the next person to use Destroyer, Thief, Shotgun or bumhole on the person with the flag gets it. Repeat. If you have the flag at the end of the every hour or day or round you get 100 random scoops.

BASHY SAYS: Fun.

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Cracker Jacks: Every time you earn a scoop of a designated flava you get a random second scoop

BASHY SAYS: Fun.

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Multiplicity: Every time you earn a scoop of a specific flava that week, you get two

BASHY SAYS: Fun, if the flavor changes randomly throughout the round.

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Darwin Week: No vanilla scoops can be earned, no cards.

BASHY SAYS: Fine.

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

You can’t see me: All “card totals” are hidden. No peekaboos.

BASHY SAYS:Fun.

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Lemon Party: Every time you earn a lemon scoop, earn 3.

BASHY SAYS: Fun, if a little simple.

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Communism: Everyone starts the week with 100 scoops.

BASHY SAYS: Interesting.

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

I’m an bumhole: All cards are disabled, except for bumholes

BASHY SAYS: This would be even more very special than if Roid Rage Week had a kid with the Down’s Syndrome guy from Life Goes On. bumholes are already broken at 10. You can do 20% more damage with the current bumhole than you have worth of scoops. Awesome game design!

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Inflation’s a ****: Cards cost 5 scoops instead of four.

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Fire Sale: Cards cost 3 scoops instead of four (but when you buy, you can only pick from two).

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

There’s no going back: You are given 1 card, no choice, you can’t go back, the scoops are spent.

BASHY SAYS: What?

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Double Dragon: All cards that do damage, do twice the amount of damage.

BASHY SAYS: bumholes worth 20. Awesome. Why do you keep designing Domination cards so that there’s no purpose in getting scoops? Same as the other two ideas; this basically is “Who can be on at the very last second of Dom?”

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Use ‘m or lose ‘m: During the nightly rollover, all cards are removed.

BASHY SAYS: Good.

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

King Unmaker: Every night during rollover, the character with the most scoops looses half their scoops at random.

BASHY SAYS: What did I say above about punishing people for getting scoops? You’re increasingly punishing anyone who’s ever spent time on your game, with this kind of design.

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Raiders of the Lost forums. Klans are only awarded vanilla for pwning 24 forums simultaneously (instead of the normal 12).

BASHY SAYS: Well, since you already made raiding useless and nobody does it anymore, this may as well be called Flogging a Dead Horse Week.

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Mbumive mutiny: Cards can only be used on yourself or klanmates

BASHY SAYS: Could be interesting, but rewards, as does the current bumhole, whoever has more clanmates in a bracket. Easily skirtable by swapping or dropping klans.

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Pentathlon: No switcheroos, no MIs, min scoops gives two medals.

BASHY SAYS, IN SUMMARY This could make Dom more fun now that you ruined raiding. more trophies need to be invented, however. One for Most Damage and one for Most Raw Scoops Made would be good additions and balanced together. Variable card pricing (different cards cost different amounts, bumhole 5, modest 4, etc) is a good idea. I have lots of ideas. I tell it like it is.

Any idea that keeps bumholes overpowered and punishes people for getting scoops is stupid. Reward and incentivize instead.

Also, some weeks of Dom, offer a free BP for a certain category or something.

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Skyman747 Posted:

Blind: Your opponents number of each scoops are hidden. You can only see the numbers in the Total, Fave Flava (Scoop color removed), and Min Scoops category. Theif, Destroyer, and Peeping Tom cards are taken out.

This is already on the list: You can’t see me

BINGEBOT 2015 edited this message on 02/23/2009 9:54AM

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Expired Coupons: After buying a card, you only have until the rollover (or maybe a time base, like 8 hours) to use it, or else it disappears.

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Destruction is overpowered, and you keep adding more power and more reasons to do it. Please stop.

The way things are right now, Pentathlon would be largely about who has the best Buildr score and would encourage vote fraud. I like the idea of encouraging Min. Scoops, although it might be a bad idea that I simply don’t have the experience to recognize. That said, I have some suggestions that I threw together in a few seconds:

Rebate: Every time you buy a card, you get a random scoop.

Compensating: For every X scoops you earn, you get a free scoop in your weakest category.

Title Not Found: For every X scoops you earn, you get a free scoop in your strongest category.

Interest: You gain interest on your scoops every rollover. (I don’t have exact details on how to award this interest.)

Double _____: Category _____ is worth 2 medals. This would work well in conjunction with another theme idea. (I’m not referring to any specific other idea.)

Salary: Job Points are worth scoops.

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

zagerblag Posted:

Compensating: For every X scoops you earn, you get a free scoop in your weakest category.

Interest: You gain interest on your scoops every rollover. (I don’t have exact details on how to award this interest.)

Salary: Job Points are worth scoops.

I like, adding to OP. Also, we have plenty, so I’m unstickying.

BINGEBOT 2015 edited this message on 03/12/2009 10:16AM

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

I kind of wish job gave scoops regardless (all the tiem). would require more strategy when getting flava

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

We haven’t had a theme week for a while, make the next one a theme week please?

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Ok, next theme starts Wednesday. You’ll get 3 scoops for Klan raiding instead of 1. Good?

omg

James1011R

Avatar: 252493 2011-07-31 00:32:06 -0400

[Ultreon - Reborn]

Level 54 Hacker

Ultreon is short for fine upstanding member of societys that eat **** on a daily basis

My ideas for themes.

Power Play:

All Cards are worth double.

No shield cards.

Prismatic Scoops:

Scoops are replaced with 1 scoop in a predefined pattern (vanilla, pistachio, lemon, chocolate, antifreeze)

Earning 3 then 2 scoops would give 2 vanilla, 2 pistachio, 1 lemon, 0 chocolate, and 0 antifreeze

Earning 5 scoops in a row would give 1 of each type

Earning 8 scoops would result in 2 vanilla, 2 pistachio, 2 lemon, 1 chocolate, and 1 antifreeze

Modest Improvement and Switcheroo cards are removed

The bumhole card will always destroy 2 of each type of scoop, other attack cards are unchanged

Min. Scoops medal is worth double

Jerk Domination:

Gain 1 free card per rollover

Domination cards are hidden

Modest Improvement, Shield, Switcheroo, Stray Bullet, and Peeping Tom cards are removed

Triple Investment:

Domination cards cost 8 scoops

Domination cards are worth triple value

There are 4 choices for a card

An Heroism:

Committing suicide 3 times earns 3 scoops of each flava

Gambling cannot earn Antifreeze

buildr:

Collecting chocolate scoops earns a scoop in the weakest flava

Collecting 2 chocolate scoops in 1 rollover earns a free card

Sprawl:

Scoops earned are reduced to 1/2 value, rounded down.

Cards are reduced to 1/2 value

James1011R edited this message on 06/04/2011 11:24PM

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Did you realize there hadn’t been any new posts in this thread in 2 years before you posted? If you didn’t, you basically just did the internet equivalent of bringing up something your friends were talking about two years before you met them. It’s like you just asked us if we still played with Pogs.

James1011R

Avatar: 252493 2011-07-31 00:32:06 -0400

[Ultreon - Reborn]

Level 54 Hacker

Ultreon is short for fine upstanding member of societys that eat **** on a daily basis

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Did you realize there hadn’t been any new posts in this thread in 2 years before you posted? If you didn’t, you basically just did the internet equivalent of bringing up something your friends were talking about two years before you met them. It’s like you just asked us if we still played with Pogs.

No. Log in to see images!

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

James1011R Posted:

stupid ****

Ok no serious talk time. What do we have to do to make you understand you are wasting your time? This game is dead. Et makes ****ty iphone games now. JB molests children or something. No one cares that you sit there and think out some dumb ideas. There is no point to it. Please stop making pointless threads, bumping threads with pointless ****. No one will ever care but you and all that will happen is johnald telling you you are a fabulous person. or chuck maybe. Even cid knows this is pointless(actually no he may think this is still a good thread.)

So what do we have to do to explain this to you?

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

just another fabulous person tryin 2 get fwz famous

Be quiet bob, he has some good ideas.

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

bob Posted:

I really really hope you are an alt. I don’t want to believe humanity is becoming this stupid.

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

bobdisgea Posted:

Ok no serious talk time. What do we have to do to make you understand you are wasting your time? This game is dead. Et makes ****ty iphone games now. JB molests children or something. No one cares that you sit there and think out some dumb ideas. There is no point to it. Please stop making pointless threads, bumping threads with pointless ****. No one will ever care but you and all that will happen is johnald telling you you are a fabulous person. or chuck maybe. Even cid knows this is pointless(actually no he may think this is still a good thread.)

So what do we have to do to explain this to you?

Hey Bob, how about you take a look in the mirror. Are this clown’s posts needless and pointless? Of course they are, but at least they are about the game that this site is for. Take a look at the last 100 threads you started – any point to them? Anything that could possibly be of interest to anyone? Right. So maybe you should lay off this loser and worry about posting less yourself.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Malaise Posted:

Hey Bob, how about you take a look in the mirror. Are this clown’s posts needless and pointless? Of course they are, but at least they are about the game that this site is for. Take a look at the last 100 threads you started – any point to them? Anything that could possibly be of interest to anyone? Right. So maybe you should lay off this loser and worry about posting less yourself.

whoa super srs chhill out a bit its just forumwarps

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Domfabulous persons taking a game that’s only supposed to be a “bit of fun” seriously are ruining forumwarps. Discuss

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

Chuck Diesel Posted:

whoa super srs chhill out a bit its just forumwarps

Just because it is true doesn’t make it super srs.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!