Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News New Theme Discussion

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

drussthebritishbastard Posted:

150 GET

Players must get as close to 150 scoops as possible, can damage themselves or others to help them do this. If on the night the round ends there’s more than one player with 100, the medals goes to the first person who got 150.

Possible to change to another amount

This is very similar to one of the proposed goals (that would yield a medal). End on a target number of scoops. It’s on the list and hopefully will be added into the regular rotation at some point.

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Catt although Posted:

Pentathlon – No switcheroos, no MIs, min scoops gives two medals. Make people go out there and earn their chocolate.

I like it, adding to OP.

SplodeyDopy

[iBoxxy]

Level 34 Emo Kid

desperate attention whore

yeah more themes are awesome!

fiasta week was cool Log in to see images!

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

Scoop based

Armageddon: All players start with 500 scoops (100 of each flavour) and 5 random cards. The ability to gain scoops will be minimized to one scoop per event (Speed pwning, board dominating, everything will only give you one scoop each). Only take part if you’re into masochism.

Piñata: Attacking the leader will give each user a free scoop.

Card based

Vampire: Attacking other players gives you the scoops they lose.

Provocative Redistribution of Weatlh: Thief cards will steal 3 scoops instead of 1

Weapons of bum Destruction: Double Damage

Dud Cards: Some of the cards played will do nothing

Rollover based

Economic Bail-out: During the nightly rollover, you will receive 30 scoops for free.

Leaders Will Die: During the nightly rollover, the player in the lead will be removed from the round except for the last day.

Klan based

Stall’s Closed: Dominating 12 boards during Klan Raids gives you 1 of each scoop

adorkable

[gurls r00l boyz dr-
00l
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Clbum Act

You are put into brackets based on medal numbers as always, but each bracket only contains characters of a single clbum. Each clbum then has one additional goal for a fourth medal – there was some discussion of clbum-specific medals in the new medals thread from awhile back, and most of these ideas com

For example – and this is the part I haven’t thought out very well:

Troll brackets could have a medal for using the most cards on other players;

Camwhore for using the most cards on themselves;

Emo kids for having the most cards played against them;

Permanoobs (and Re-res) might have a medal for the lowest unique total;

Hackers … I haven’t figured out yet.

Any thoughts?

TheShadow

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 11 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Don’t have a name for it yet, but I’m thinking of a theme that puts the player in first(in terms of total scoops) at a disadvantage. During rollovers, the person in second gets an bumhole card, and the person in first can’t use shields or peeping toms.

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Armageddon: All players start with 500 scoops (100 of each flavour) and 5 random cards. The ability to gain scoops will be minimized to one scoop per event (Speed pwning, board dominating, everything will only give you one scoop each). Only take part if you’re into masochism.

I like the idea of starting with X scoops of each type..

Piñata: Attacking the leader will give each user a free scoop.

Not a bad idea either.

Vampire: Attacking other players gives you the scoops they lose.

This is too powerful IMO

Provocative Redistribution of Weatlh: Thief cards will steal 3 scoops instead of 1

Again might be too powerful.

Weapons of bum Destruction: Double Damage

This could be interesting for a week. I like it.

Dud Cards: Some of the cards played will do nothing

Too hard to program me thinks.

Economic Bail-out: During the nightly rollover, you will receive 30 scoops for free.

I like the idea of King of the Hill better, but this could work, yes.

Leaders Will Die: During the nightly rollover, the player in the lead will be removed from the round except for the last day.

Wow, harsh, maybe the leader would lose 100 scoops or something instead of being removed outright.. but yeah, I like this idea.

Stall’s Closed: Dominating 12 boards during Klan Raids gives you 1 of each scoop

Think this is too powerful.

Some of these are good, I’ll add them to the OP.

BINGEBOT 2015 edited this message on 01/27/2009 11:57AM

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

adorkable Posted:

Clbum Act

You are put into brackets based on medal numbers as always, but each bracket only contains characters of a single clbum. Each clbum then has one additional goal for a fourth medal – there was some discussion of clbum-specific medals in the new medals thread from awhile back, and most of these ideas com

For example – and this is the part I haven’t thought out very well:

Troll brackets could have a medal for using the most cards on other players;

Camwhore for using the most cards on themselves;

Emo kids for having the most cards played against them;

Permanoobs (and Re-res) might have a medal for the lowest unique total;

Hackers … I haven’t figured out yet.

Any thoughts?

Coding nightmare. Otherwise not a bad idea. Thanks!

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

TheShadow Posted:

Don’t have a name for it yet, but I’m thinking of a theme that puts the player in first(in terms of total scoops) at a disadvantage. During rollovers, the person in second gets an bumhole card, and the person in first can’t use shields or peeping toms.

I think I’m more open to the idea of the leader losing X scoops at rollover.. or something like that. Seems like it would be easier to code, and easier to figure out (if you are the leader and got nerfed).

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Updated OP. I think we have some good options here and I will look to implement these as we progress though the weeks.

Stay tuned this week for Domination Enhancements (they won’t all be implemented, but a good chunk will be). I will post a message outlining the upcoming changes shortly.

-XI-

Level 40 Troll

OK, how about…

CAPTURE THE fabulous person

To start off, a random player will have ‘The Gay card’. For an opponent to obtain this card they have to attack the player that is currently holding it. Whoever has held the Gay card the longest will win.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

-XI- Posted:

OK, how about…

CAPTURE THE fabulous person

To start off, a random player will have ‘The Gay card’. For an opponent to obtain this card they have to attack the player that is currently holding it. Whoever has held the Gay card the longest will win.

a totally different way to play dom niiiiice

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Would it be a huge programming headache to have a week with specialized cards and medals? I was thinking of a week with medals based on Total, Fave, and Min Cards instead of Scoops, with specialized cards so it would actually be interesting, but that would probably be a nightmare to code.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

I’d still love to see this idea trialled, so how about making it another klan based theme?

For vanilla raids, instead of receiving a scoop for each forum you pwn that takes you up to 12, you receive a scoop for each forum you pwn that brings your total held forums higher by 1. So you’d get a scoop for forums held going up to 13, 14, 15 etc, but if it went down to 14 from 15, you wouldn’t get a scoop for bringing it back up again to 15, and only earn again when your total held forums moves up to 16.

This would play faster than a normal klan raid, dispensing with the whole denture chat rotating thing and waiting for forums to fall naturally, and I think be more fun and dynamic. Running such a raid when the servers are quiet would be desirable, but if two klans decided to choose the same time, chaos would ensue. Being able to speedrun forums would be a big advantage, and forward planning (who pwns what) would also be an advantage.

The amount of vanilla a single raid can bring in would be capped by the total number of forums, and how many visits you’re willing to burn to reach the absolute maximum. With the 13 alt limit, anything over 52 forums held would involve a sacrifice of solo vanilla, since some alts would then have to hold more than 4 forums.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 02/20/2009 10:06AM

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

I’d still love to see this idea trialled, so how about making it another klan based theme?

For vanilla raids, instead of receiving a scoop for each forum you pwn that takes you up to 12, you receive a scoop for each forum you pwn that brings your total held forums higher by 1. So you’d get a scoop for forums held going up to 13, 14, 15 etc, but if it went down to 14 from 15, you wouldn’t get a scoop for bringing it back up again to 15, and only earn again when your total held forums moves up to 16.

This would play faster than a normal klan raid, dispensing with the whole denture chat rotating thing and waiting for forums to fall naturally, and I think be more fun and dynamic. Running such a raid when the servers are quiet would be desirable, but if two klans decided to choose the same time, chaos would ensue. Being able to speedrun forums would be a big advantage, and forward planning (who pwns what) would also be an advantage.

The amount of vanilla a single raid can bring in would be capped by the total number of forums, and how many visits you’re willing to burn to reach the absolute maximum. Anything over 52 forums held would involve a sacrifice of solo vanilla, since some alts would then have to hold more than 4 forums.

Actually this is a really interesting idea.

-XI-

Level 40 Troll

I agree, why does this specifically have to be capped at 12?

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

The amount of vanilla a single raid can bring in would be capped by the total number of forums, and how many visits you’re willing to burn to reach the absolute maximum. With the 13 alt limit, anything over 52 forums held would involve a sacrifice of solo vanilla, since some alts would then have to hold more than 4 forums.

I agree. I have been thinking the same thing.

twas edited this message on 02/20/2009 11:13PM

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

meeeeeeeeee’s idea

Sounds cool as hell.

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Like it.

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

Another thing that came into my mind (nothing special though, would probably turn out to be quite messy):

Nobody knows how many scoops the other players in his bracket have – the only way to find out is to play a Peeping Tom on them.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!