Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Reccomend me a good pc game to get.

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

Well I’ve gotten board so what are some decent pc games I could get?

I’ve played all the worthwile freeware games.

Recently beat Psychonauts.

So any other worthwile games out there?

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Day of the Tentacle

(freeware now I think, epic adventure game)

fat

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

Any others? Great game btw FAIL.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

8bit killer

ego shooter with pixels. nice gameplay

http://www.locomalito.com/juegos_8bit_killer.php

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Thief 3: Deadly Shadows

p cool if you like splinter cell type games, except instead of guns and **** it’s old school with bow and arrows.

stealthy game with cool dialog and fun missions.

EDIT: It doesn’t really have the feel of a splinter cell game though, this is much more slow paced and adventury.

FAIL edited this message on 10/06/2008 7:01PM

KaaVink

Avatar: 60693 Tue Oct 28 11:07:23 -0400 2008

[SRSLY]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

It’s not PC exclusive, but I found Beyond Good & Evil to be vastly entertaining.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

What’re you into exactly? I, and I’m sure many other people on here, could reccomend you like a million games if you’re talking about just anything

What kind of genre are you looking for? RPG, FPS, adventure, platformer, point and click etc…

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

The Spirit Engine 2 is a very good RPG that you can get for $18. Among other things it features a unique combat system, mbumive amounts of well-written dialogue and a complete soundtrack from the talented composer Josh Whelchel.

If you want a more action-packed game, try Noitu Love 2. It’s an intense action platformer that costs $20, a little short but definitely worth it. Watch the trailer here.

Mainstream PC games are mostly **** these days. Indie is the way to go. Log in to see images!

fat

Level 13 Permanoob

Laguna Posted:

What’re you into exactly? I, and I’m sure many other people on here, could reccomend you like a million games if you’re talking about just anything

What kind of genre are you looking for? RPG, FPS, adventure, platformer, point and click etc…

Well looking for mainly Adventure, and RPG.

Nillo Posted:

Mainstream PC games are mostly **** these days. Indie is the way to go. Log in to see images!

So true, will also look into the games you posted.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

I see

Since you already know of Day of the Tentacle, I’m presuming you already know about legendary games such as the Monkey Island series? lol

I’m kinda hyped on Fallout atm, so for RPGs, I can only reccomend Fallout and Fallout 2 right now lol

Everything else I’d reccomend would be FPS-RPG hybrids (namely the Deus Ex series and System Shock 2)

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

Avatar: 10017 Sun Nov 02 12:21:15 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

STUPID WANNABE INTERNET CELEBRITY, BTW ED ****ING SUCKS AND I SHOULD DIE

Mount and Blade is a really ****ing cool indie game ( http://www.taleworlds.com/ ). First or third person real time RPG that focuses on horse mounted combat. Free to try, your character can level up to 6 I think. Then it’s $25 to unlock the full game. Though you can continue playing as level 6 indefinitely I believe. I may or may not have a serial key to spare.

It has a really active modding community and the developers regularly put out new updates.

The E3 Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTUVfmE2ViQ

There’s nothing quite as satisfying as charging at full speed on a heavy war mount and cleaving a footsoldier’s head in half with a broadsword.

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Have you played the money island series before?

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Have you played the Monkey Island series yet? Same maker as Day of the Tentacle and Psychonauts, but I found it more fulfilling.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Fallout, Arcanum, and Planescape Torment for old RPGs. Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines for an awesome but buggy first person RPG (get the fan made patch). Morrowind.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

I know you’ve said you’ve played all the decent free ware games, but hear me out for a second.

Have you played the chzo mythos? The white chamber? Ben Jordan?

I really like all of these games, and I WILL NOT STOP RECOMMENDING THEM.

CarlieGotfin-
gered

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

...Portal?

crueledema

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Seconding portal, great game, costs 9$.

bumburgers

Avatar: 60538 Sun Oct 26 00:46:27 -0400 2008

Level 34 Troll

I turnz yer wildest Granny fantasies into realities

If you have not gotten portal, then shame on you.

CarlieGotfin-
gered

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Also: if you’re into puzzle/shooter/adventure games (like Half-Life) then you should grab the Orange Box Instead, HL2 + EP1 + EP2 and TF2 and Portal, 5 games for $50, totally worth every thin red cent.

fat

Level 13 Permanoob

Great suggestions guys, I’ll be busy for awile playing these, and yes I’ve played and beat portal about 10 times. I’d like to say thank you for keeping me busy for awile.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!