Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Shock Base64 encoded CSS image

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Kudos to the author of “After Dark”! Awesome idea!

bigsillypoop-
facebot

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

ITT: Author attempts to get votes for his own idea.

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

I’m not on the same level as u, Fran.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

quangntenemy Posted:

I’m not on the same level as u, Fran.

Waiting on proof that I ask people to vote on my own stuff. None of my logos were won by klan voting. Not my fault people recognize my style (tip: it’s because of the font).

Also, funny enough, there’s weeks that I sent logos and I lost! (Obscure Phobia, GFOC, Teen Mommies, Anarchist’s Playbook, RATM… the list goes on…Log in to see images!

That being said, you’ve done two fatal errors: sending stuff too late, and attempting to cheer someone via forums. People will think it’s self promoting and people will downvote it. Also it won’t gather enough votes to bypbum the current winning style (which, IMO, looks better then the base64 one. Although the idea is good the colors doesn’t really match overall).

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

Are

You

Paranoid?

I could ask an admin to prove my innocence, but honestly I think it’s a waste to show to a pathetic loser like you.

ITT: I am complimenting a (competitive) style for its creative idea of using base64-encoded css image, as stated in the topic. Why is it important? Because someone found clever way to surpbum the annoying limit, and I believe if it is officially approved by the admins, it will allow for the creation of much better forumbuildr styles. You are driving it the wrong way. If you want to show further retardation, do it in another topic, okay?

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

quangntenemy Posted:

Are

You

Paranoid?

”I’m not on the same level as u, Fran.”

I could ask an admin to prove my innocence, but honestly I think it’s a waste to show to a pathetic loser like you.

Of course I’m the pathetic loser who stalks people.

ITT: I am complimenting a (competitive) style for its creative idea of using base64-encoded css image, as stated in the topic. Why is it important? Because someone found clever way to surpbum the annoying limit, and I believe if it is officially approved by the admins, it will allow for the creation of much better forumbuildr styles. You are driving it the wrong way. If you want to show further retardation, do it in another topic, okay?

With the constant klan voting, I don’t think I’m the one driving it the wrong way. But if you say it’s not you… okay. But don’t call people very special if you don’t look forumbuildr once in a while.

Just to finish this: I like the style, but I downvoted it because it doesn’t goes well with the actual winning logo. I believe the “logo has a transparent background” goes better. The style does work, but the person forgot to study some color theory so it doesn’t feel natural.

IE: the idea looked good, but the color scheme the person use did not.

But of course you will ignore everything I said and just go for more “very special loser” card. If you didn’t want opinions against yours, you should’ve posted this on a RP forum.

Fran edited this message on 10/05/2008 9:12AM

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Can forum banner be animated GIF or PNG?

Inertia edited this message on 10/05/2008 4:01PM

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Inertia Posted:

Can forum banner be animated GIF or PNG?

As long as it meets the 100kb limits, you can do whatever you want with the banner.

Amorous

[Booty Brigade]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Author was me, no joke. Log in to see images!

I was going to make a topic asking if it was okay but I figured it doesn’t technically break any rules, right? Unfortunately it doesn’t work in Internet Explorer, so you’ve got to have backup colors.

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

Fran Posted:

Waiting on proof that I ask people to vote on my own stuff. None of my logos were won by klan voting. Not my fault people recognize my style (tip: it’s because of the font).

Also, funny enough, there’s weeks that I sent logos and I lost! (Obscure Phobia, GFOC, Teen Mommies, Anarchist’s Playbook, RATM… the list goes on…Log in to see images!

That being said, you’ve done two fatal errors: sending stuff too late, and attempting to cheer someone via forums. People will think it’s self promoting and people will downvote it. Also it won’t gather enough votes to bypbum the current winning style (which, IMO, looks better then the base64 one. Although the idea is good the colors doesn’t really match overall).

im gonna go ahead and say you did in snobby mcsnobbersons irc

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

Amorous Posted:

Author was me, no joke. Log in to see images!

I was going to make a topic asking if it was okay but I figured it doesn’t technically break any rules, right? Unfortunately it doesn’t work in Internet Explorer, so you’ve got to have backup colors.

And now you win the Wahoo Answers style. Congrats!

Amorous

[Booty Brigade]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

quangntenemy Posted:

And now you win the Wahoo Answers style. Congrats!

It turned out rather ugly though. It would be nice if the preview did a better job of simulating the production version.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!