Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Whores THIS SITE IS SOOOOOOO STUPID!!!!

Night Gaunt

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

EMO BANDS WILL MAKE YOUR SONS fabulous person GAY HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITE HAIRDRESSING FAIRIES

i just can’t believe that they think emo bands are that bad. first, emo bands RAWK and second, most guys i know were already bi or whatever before they listened to emo bands. Log in to see images!

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

that article is funny as ****

Want to join Team Awesome ? – try posting here

preppyfruit4

[ascii-art jerks]

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I ****ing hate emo music. its all about wearing girls jeans and really tight tshirts and being ghey. emo fabulous persons seem to think they invented music as w well.

DrakGorn

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Emo did invent music cause music is an emotional expression of your soul and beside the 80’s invented dressing in girl pants, tight shirts, and looking like woman, emo just made it hot.

I cut myself to bleed the devil out.

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

They are completely correct. Except for the praying part. No amount of praying can save you lot, only turning 30 and realising you look ****ing stupid.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Tony Starks

[Wu-Tang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

that vid was pretty hot

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!