Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Politics OCTOBER IS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AWARENESS MONTH!

NAKED TROLL -
RAT

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Once again folks, October has come. It is a time of beauty as the golden, orange, and brown leaves fall from the trees and a month of exciting events for young and old alike, but between the costumed trickery and candy-filled fun, we often forget about a more solemn and dignified aspect of the month – that it is also Domestic Violence Awareness Month.

Yes indeed, it is once again time to honor outstanding examples in the field of truly masterful domestic abuse, and to pay respect to fallen heroes of the craft. Together, it is our civic duty to ensure that every wife, child, and even household pet knows their place in the home – and this October, we will spread the word that NO MAN SHOULD EVER BE FORCED TO FEEL EMASCULATED IN HIS OWN DOMAIN.

America, I appeal to you not as an intellectual, but as a simple man: LET’S MAKE THIS THE GREATEST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AWARENESS MONTH EVER!

I will now open the Forumwarz festivities with a musical number:

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Sup?

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

NAKED TROLL -
RAT

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

quangntenemy Posted:

Sup?

Thanks for asking.

Today, one of my roomates told me she was tired of washing dishes, and that her hands were starting to hurt. So in celebration of Domestic Violence Awareness Month, I broke one of the dishes over her head, and as she lay unconscious on the ground, I pushed the dish-washing brush in her woman's genitals…leaving her bleeding and humiliated.

God damn, I love this month. Log in to see images!

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

NAKED TROLL RAT Posted:

Thanks for asking.

Today, one of my roomates told me she was tired of washing dishes, and that her hands were starting to hurt. So in celebration of Domestic Violence Awareness Month, I broke one of the dishes over her head, and as she lay unconscious on the ground, I pushed the dish-washing brush in her woman's genitals…leaving her bleeding and humiliated.

God damn, I love this month. Log in to see images!

U gave me the feeling that she must be a fat and ugly **** (like Fran)

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Zeeky

Avatar: 8645 Fri Oct 17 22:13:06 -0400 2008

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

omg u gus ths is so not funni

domestick vilens isnt a joek!

srsly ths isnt funni i got beet by my bf once nd it wuz the wurst time of my lif!!!1

so stop plz!!!!!1

NAKED TROLL -
RAT

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

quangntenemy Posted:

U gave me the feeling that she must be a fat and ugly **** (like Fran)

Not as much as you’d think. She’s no beauty queen, but she’s quite “striking” ( Log in to see images!

Fran, though, is a different story. That fat skank deserves to be beaten just for going out in public and subjecting innocent men to her bloated, wrinkled body.

Zeeky Posted:

omg u gus ths is so not funni

domestick vilens isnt a joek!

srsly ths isnt funni i got beet by my bf once nd it wuz the wurst time of my lif!!!1

so stop plz!!!!!1

Somebody needs to beat this ****. Seriously. Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Zeeky Posted:

i got beet by my bf once nd it wuz the wurst time of my lif!!!1

Your boyfriend must not be very good at it then. Why don’t the two of you come over to my place and I’ll teach him how to properly beat you?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!