Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me ATTN AAHZ

Eggy Totalis

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

hey, are you offering yourself to me as a personal army? that’d be entertaining.

AKK Posted:

meh, if I put any effort into it then it wouldn’t be worth it.

You’re either entertained or not.

If you have specific requests I’ll see what I can do

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

aahz mocking alts need to remember that he’s a dinosaur

a misinformed dinosaur

who lives in a past which does not quite exist

get that down k

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

What was this thread about? I forget.

Henceforth this is a thread about yon renaissance faire.

Lo, and didst I spy a buxom wench.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Bauzer

Avatar: 14338 Sat Jan 03 15:31:28 -0500 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

What was this thread about? I forget.

Henceforth this is a thread about yon renaissance faire.

Lo, and didst I spy a buxom wench.

nope thats just your mom.

(c)Famine. LOL@zing x 5

AKK

Level 33 Troll

IM SO LONELY PLEASE TALK TO ME!!!11!!

This thread is now about how Obama hates family values, wants to blow up christianity and eat baby Jesus.

akkonline.com

AKK

Level 33 Troll

Eggy Totalis Posted:

hey, are you offering yourself to me as a personal army? that’d be entertaining.

naw, I’m no one’s personal army, quit trying to herd cats.

If you come up with something that’s easy enough for me to do without any real effort that I don’t mind doing I’d consider doing it for the sake of entertaining another human being. It’s kind of a “you get what you give” policy I have for entertainment

akkonline.com

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

Bauzer Posted:

nope thats just your mom.

Why, verily Sir Bauzer, for tis known ‘cross horizons that lady HARDCORE-0 tis the must buxom in the land, and oft rumored is it that the product of but a single teat could drown an invading army.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

AKK

Level 33 Troll

Mmmmmm… Fried pig woman's genitals! Once you eat one of these pig woman's genitals pork rinds, you’ll never eat another.. human woman's genitals again. But **** human woman's genitals! I **** dead pigs. You’ll read all about it in heartburn how I **** them dead pigs before I turn em into pork rinds!

I couldn’t get no twat from serenity back then. She only wanted dildos in her woman's genitals twat. Big phony bologna male reproductive organs. But now she wants this real male reproductive organ. Come here serenity lets show these bumholes how we ****. Lets show these bumholes how we ****. My sweet sweet serenity.

**** an umbilical cord out of your phony bumhole, and I’ll hang a pig with it, while I impregnate you with my 80 year old pork rind male reproductive organ. You’ll give birth to a dead pig and we’ll cut him into pork rinds.

I’ll eat pork rinds with god. In a land that speaks only with its eyes. No language, no dildos, no ****ing laws! Where the whores can’t sell their woman's genitals. Or use their twats to gold dig. A land where us warriors run free with our big male reproductive organs out, and our ****ing hair wild.

Eat pork rinds, eat dead pigs. Eat pork rinds, eat dead pigs. Eat pork rinds, eat dead pigs. Salt their dead skin and put em in plastic bags. **** you, you ****ing, farting robots. Suck my dead pig. Suck my dead pig!

akkonline.com

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

AKK Posted:

Mmmmmm… Fried pig woman's genitals! Once you eat one of these pig woman's genitals pork rinds, you’ll never eat another.. human woman's genitals again. But **** human woman's genitals! I **** dead pigs. You’ll read all about it in heartburn how I **** them dead pigs before I turn em into pork rinds!

I couldn’t get no twat from serenity back then. She only wanted dildos in her woman's genitals twat. Big phony bologna male reproductive organs. But now she wants this real male reproductive organ. Come here serenity lets show these bumholes how we ****. Lets show these bumholes how we ****. My sweet sweet serenity.

**** an umbilical cord out of your phony bumhole, and I’ll hang a pig with it, while I impregnate you with my 80 year old pork rind male reproductive organ. You’ll give birth to a dead pig and we’ll cut him into pork rinds.

I’ll eat pork rinds with god. In a land that speaks only with its eyes. No language, no dildos, no ****ing laws! Where the whores can’t sell their woman's genitals. Or use their twats to gold dig. A land where us warriors run free with our big male reproductive organs out, and our ****ing hair wild.

Eat pork rinds, eat dead pigs. Eat pork rinds, eat dead pigs. Eat pork rinds, eat dead pigs. Salt their dead skin and put em in plastic bags. **** you, you ****ing, farting robots. Suck my dead pig. Suck my dead pig!

Log in to see images! CHALKONEUPTODALORD edited this message on 10/06/2008 8:25PM

AKK

Level 33 Troll

You suck at spammming.

akkonline.com

****_bum 9-1-
8-1-23-18

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

hay guys let’s aw stpo fightings!

here’s a pitcher o’ mi lol

arnt i soooooooooo prtty? LOL!!11!11111

I GIV U A HITN LOL1!11!1

A1

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Poor deluded man … err vampire. iRAWR was a better troll.

****_bum 9-1-
8-1-23-18

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

lol y is very1 fitenan in tis forum?

y cant we all get aolng?

herez a pic of me! LOL!!11!11!!!!11!11!11

i wont take ma handz off meh boobz cuz den u can see tem! LOL!11!!1

I GIV U A HITN LOL1!11!1

A1

AKK

Level 33 Troll

Biff Weasley Posted:

Poor deluded man … err vampire. iRAWR was a better troll.

when did I become a vampire?

I guess it doesn’t matter, **** you all I’m a vampire!

show me tah boobies!

*snore*

akkonline.com

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

AKK Posted:

I suck at spammming.

lol hows it feel to suck at spamming u nub

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

I think I have a great AKK impression. Wanna see it? Ok.

———————————————

TL;DR

You all suck at trolling.

YHBT

Keep posting it only increses the size of my erection.

———————————————-

How was it?

FAT!!!

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

Ash Ketchum Posted:

I think I have a great AKK impression. Wanna see it? Ok.

———————————————

TL;DR

You all suck at trolling.

YHBT

Keep posting it only increses the size of my erection.

———————————————-

How was it?

Woh I dident read you’re nam at ferts and I thot it was him!

But yuo gyus hav teh sam initels, rite? So mabey yuo ar him LOL!

KAK is a nise gyu. Yuo shoud see in our secert forem he pots lots of sad thigns abot his lif. I tihnk hes juts lonley and, we shoud al be his freind.

Litenign Bolt LOOL!!!!@!!!!@!! Log in to see images!

Eirairianna elf wizerd. LOL. Plese send me a freind reqwets!!@!!

****_bum 9-1-
8-1-23-18

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Eirairaianna Posted:

Woh I dident read you’re nam at ferts and I thot it was him!

But yuo gyus hav teh sam initels, rite? So mabey yuo ar him LOL!

KAK is a nise gyu. Yuo shoud see in our secert forem he pots lots of sad thigns abot his lif. I tihnk hes juts lonley and, we shoud al be his freind.

Litenign Bolt LOOL!!!!@!!!!@!! Log in to see images!

omg i liek u moar wit evry post u maek! u r so awsome eiriranaina!

poor AKA is so lonly! maybe i giv him some of ma pictuars to chere him up! Log in to see images!

I GIV U A HITN LOL1!11!1

A1

Maximum Douc-
he

Avatar: 64815 Fri Nov 28 03:51:29 -0500 2008

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

I love speedos and speedos love me. Also, male reproductive organ.

... ... ... ... ... ,————————————————————————-,... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... …,-‘… ... ... ... ... …, ... ... ... ... ... , ... ... ... ... ... ‘-,... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... /‘… ... ... ... ... ... ,(‘… ... ... ... ... ... ‘),... ... ... ... ... ‘\... ... ... ...

... ... ... (... ... ... ... ... ... ../... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... \... ... ... ... ... )... ... ... ...

... ... ... ..\... ... ... ... ... ..(_… ... ... ... ... ... ... ... _)... ... ... ... /... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... )... ... ... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... (... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... .../... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... \... ... ... ... ...

... ... .,-‘… ... ... ... /... ... ... ... /... ... ... ... ... \... ... ... \... ... ... ‘-,... ... ... ...

... ... /... ... ... ... (... ... ... ... ..(... ... ... ... ... ... )... ... ... )... ... ... \... ... ... ...

... ... (... ... ... ... \... ... ... ... ... \... ... ... ... ... /... ... ... /... ... ... ... )... ... ...

... ... ... \... ... ... ..‘-... ... ... ... ...‘-.. /... .\. -’… ... ... -’… ... ... ... /... ... ...

... ... ... ..’’’————,,,,,,,,,,,,,,... …/... ... \... …,,,,,,,,,,,,,————’’’… ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... \... .|... ... |... ../... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..\... ;... ... ;... /... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... |... ‘… ‘… |... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .../... `... `... .|... ... ... Nuclear Launch … ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..\... \... ... /.. |... ... ... ... Detected … ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... \... ‘… ‘… \... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... |... ... ... ... /... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

... ......____…..,,,,,,——-```````’’’|.. ... ... …|‘’’```````——-,,,,,,____…

.....…’,__… ... …——’’… ... ... ... ‘… “… ‘… ... ‘’——... ... ... ... ... .__,‘

... ... ... ... ‘’’—————————————————————————————’’’ … ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ../ ... “ …, .| ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..\ ... ., ... . | ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ./ ... ... .,…\ ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .,/ ... ... ,.. ... ... \, ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... …. ,-’ … ... ... …’… ...’-, ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...-’, ... …/ ... ... …\ ... ... .’,- ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..

Time for a good ole three finger salute. t(-.-t)

AKK

Level 33 Troll

loldongs, ITT

akkonline.com

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!