Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me ATTN AAHZ

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

FAAHG makes better threads than you god damn you suck at life.

SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE

Please give us more trolling tips you copypasted from 4chan. I am willing to listen to how women think you’re a giant penniless fabulous person afterwards.

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

SuperMonkeyMan Posted:

http://klokwerkaos.livejournal.com/

LOL

“I’m getting old now.

I still have no prospects for a mate, nor a decent paying job in sight.

This makes me sad. Even with all the stuff I have going for me it’s hard to think of myself positively when I have no success in these areas.

I own two businesses, both of which bring me great joy.

I got a promotion at my day job, I’m training to be a real chef, adding to the gajillions of disciplines I already maintain.

I’m still maintaining an A avg in school, current grades are 99 and 97. I’ll be graduating in May.

I have a bajillion awards, records, certificates, medals and publications. I run several websites. People frequently comment me about the quality of my artistic endeavors.

I’m a rather popular guy, all the good looking women flirt with me and everyone seems to have lots of good things to say to me, but for some reason all of this still ads up to me being broke and single at 28 while all my peers are off getting married, entrenched in well paying careers and starting/raising families.

I’d like to think of myself as worldly and complete person who is very refined and cultured, but it’s hard to maintain that thought when every pbuming day is further evidence that one is missing several large fundamental parts of the equation.

If I don’t meet a woman by 30 I’m going to buy a dog; the theory being that although I won’t have a sexual partner, at least I’ll have something around that appreciates me even if it’s only because I feed it. I figure that’s probably worth something and the dog won’t care if I make under 6 figures.

This whole line of thinking is depressing so I’m shutting up now.”

RONERY fabulous person

NO WONDER WOMEN HATE YOU

RONERY fabulous person

bumped for this post.

closet of shame nao?

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

screw closet of shame, this is funny. keep it bumped for a while for lulz

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Pinacho

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Maybe if you get out of your home, you will get a woman. Log in to see images!

Or at 30 you will **** your dog. It will be your only sexual experiment you will have. Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

SuperMonkeyMan Posted:

nor a decent paying job in sight. I own two businesses.

Dorian Blue

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Wow, it looks like I’m not the biggest loser here:

­

I was recently voted on a rather large network for many things, a lot people I know re in this site also… I didn’t put myself up to this either.

So I was voted incredibly well as: attractive/sexy, excellent public speaker/leader, a great friend/compbumionate, admirable, funny/entertaining, would be a good parent, and responsible. I scored on the top or near the top for all of those categories site wide.

Then…

75% of female voters said they would NOT date me… WTF?

This is totally ****ing me up. It’s not enough that I get routinely rejected by any woman I find desirable, but now 75% of women think I’m undatable with all those wonderfull things going for me? ZOMGWTFBBQ!?!?!?!11one

What is it about me that makes women find me on top or near the top in every category that might count for any extended relations and then state that I’m incredibly undesirable as a mate?

I’m ****ing baffled and irritated and most of all my self esteem was already in the toilet today and now this.

“I’m not even supposed to be here today!” -Dante, clerks.

What is it that makes me so undesirable?

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Dorian Blue Posted:

­

I was recently voted on a rather large network for many things, a lot people I know re in this site also… I didn’t put myself up to this either.

So I was voted incredibly well as: attractive/sexy, excellent public speaker/leader, a great friend/compbumionate, admirable, funny/entertaining, would be a good parent, and responsible. I scored on the top or near the top for all of those categories site wide.

Then…

This is totally ****ing me up. It’s not enough that I get routinely rejected by any woman I find desirable, but now 75% of women think I’m undatable with all those wonderfull things going for me? ZOMGWTFBBQ!?!?!?!11one

What is it about me that makes women find me on top or near the top in every category that might count for any extended relations and then state that I’m incredibly undesirable as a mate?

I’m ****ing baffled and irritated and most of all my self esteem was already in the toilet today and now this.

lol

Dorian Blue Posted:

­

Then…

aKK: We only care about moeny – sorry (plus you look like a fabulous person)

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

oh wow

this si the best thread

OLDfabulous person

Level 42 Re-Re

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

screw closet of shame, this is funny. keep it bumped for a while for lulz

BUMPED FOR LULZ

Bad Kitty

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

AKK,

You haven’t changed since Principia Discordia made you cry like an emo.

Pledge.

My dear, play the clown.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

SuperMonkeyMan Posted:

LOL

“I’m getting old now.

This makes me sad. Even with all the stuff I have going for me it’s hard to think of myself positively when I have no success in these areas.

I got a promotion at my day job, I’m training to be a real chef, adding to the gajillions of disciplines I already maintain.

I’m still maintaining an A avg in school, current grades are 99 and 97. I’ll be graduating in May.

I have a bajillion awards, records, certificates, medals and publications. I run several websites. People frequently comment me about the quality of my artistic endeavors.

I’m a rather popular guy, all the good looking women flirt with me and everyone seems to have lots of good things to say to me, but for some reason all of this still ads up to me being broke and single at 28 while all my peers are off getting married, entrenched in well paying careers and starting/raising families.

I’d like to think of myself as worldly and complete person who is very refined and cultured, but it’s hard to maintain that thought when every pbuming day is further evidence that one is missing several large fundamental parts of the equation.

If I don’t meet a woman by 30 I’m going to buy a dog; the theory being that although I won’t have a sexual partner, at least I’ll have something around that appreciates me even if it’s only because I feed it. I figure that’s probably worth something and the dog won’t care if I make under 6 figures.

This whole line of thinking is depressing so I’m shutting up now.”

RONERY fabulous person

NO WONDER WOMEN HATE YOU

RONERY fabulous person

AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH

EMO fabulous person LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

elenaratelimit Posted:

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

AKockwerKsintomybum Posted:

Considering only 25% of women are attractive enough to not use the internet, that means that 100% of unattractive women would not date you.

Man, sucks when even the fatties don’t want no lovin’ from you.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Snake Eyes

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Camwhore

GAIA RULES!

OLDfabulous person Posted:

BUMPED FOR LULZ

AKK

Level 33 Troll

IM SO LONELY PLEASE TALK TO ME!!!11!!

Boring.

I can do better.

Flodding, dDoSiong, Datamining a public LJ and OKcupid is kids play. LOL at tards bumuming I’m on those sites for something other than trolling… how quaint! Keep going, you’ll find a bajillion sox and different personas, though most are deleted by admins.

Lets see you do something interesting. Buy me a pizza ****, it’s not hard and been done before (my dox are pretty easy to find), but at least then I get a pizza out of the deal.

You keep attacking something that isn’t there, it’s almost cute. Whatchu gonna do? Keep escalating come to my house and hit me? LOWLERCAUZT.

Keep wasting time on me, I care deeply! You’re making a difference! GO on! Photoshop my head onto various things, lol to yourself and pretend I care, when really, i’m lulzing my bum off that any of you would take the time.

Also, YHBT… but don’t take my word for it, find out for yourself, you’ll figure it out eventually…. maybe not, but w/e

Keep poasting it increases the size of my erection.

AKK edited this message on 10/04/2008 12:40AM

akkonline.com

Bauzer

Avatar: 14338 Sat Jan 03 15:31:28 -0500 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

Lets talk about Dark Starling then. Thats not as boring.

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

Bauzer Posted:

Lets talk about Dark Starling then. Thats not as boring.

AKK on DARK STARLING Posted:

how would you feel in my shoes if you just got raped by a mod, worked all day to get it overturned and then the site owner told you “I’m sick of hearting from you, I’m about ready to get rid of you just because”

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!