Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Religion Is Wahoo answers really gonna win?

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Corrie Posted:

So shouldn’t the runner up idea win then?

He got banned AFTER the idea was chosen. So no… :/

Corrie

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Fran Posted:

He got banned AFTER the idea was chosen. So no… :/

My heart is breaking. And I’m gonna boycott Wahoo Answers. Because I’m the man like that.

Corrie edited this message on 10/06/2008 1:06AM

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

If his defense is that ‘he acted alone’, what about the original?

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Boycotting Forumbuildr for another week because voters are too very special to make it worth it.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Orb Posted:

Boycotting Forumbuildr for another week because voters are too very special to make it worth it.

i’ve been boycotting it for at least a month now

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Seriously, WTF? No, I’m not AcidLava, but YooHoo Answers was my idea, and it was a hell of a lot better than the drek this imitator spewed out. In fact, I even Tubmailed ET about the forum a long time ago because I wanted to be sure that whatever psuedo-name I chose for Yahoo fitted properly with CZ’s plans for Episode 2, just in case. He told me that they had an idea for a parody name for Yahoo in Episode 2, but didn’t want to reveal it, just in case.

I still have that frakking email as well.

I’d like to officially protest my forum idea being stolen, and would like to submit the original forum that was a hell of a lot better than this plagarist’s.

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Acid Flux Posted:

Seriously, WTF? No, I’m not AcidLava, but YooHoo Answers was my idea, and it was a hell of a lot better than the drek this imitator spewed out. In fact, I even Tubmailed ET about the forum a long time ago because I wanted to be sure that whatever psuedo-name I chose for Yahoo fitted properly with CZ’s plans for Episode 2, just in case. He told me that they had an idea for a parody name for Yahoo in Episode 2, but didn’t want to reveal it, just in case.

I still have that frakking email as well.

I’d like to officially protest my forum idea being stolen, and would like to submit the original forum that was a hell of a lot better than this plagarist’s.

Thats a shame. God Bless America.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

I figure it’s worth a shot, especially is ET recalls that conversation.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!