Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Religion Is Wahoo answers really gonna win?

Corrie

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Or will there be a mbumive change in votes 2 hours before the competition closes?

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

There’s three days left before the winner is chosen. That’s a lot of time for things to change.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Corrie Posted:

Or will there be a mbumive change in votes 2 hours before the competition closes?

Yes.

Corrie

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Thanks.

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

50 votes? Wow. The last couple of wins had 20 – 30 votes.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Wangerbanger Posted:

50 votes? Wow. The last couple of wins had 20 – 30 votes.

It’s klan voting. I can’t believe buildr is that dumb.

Corrie

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Fran Posted:

It’s klan voting.

Shouldn’t that be against the rules? I figured the whole “anonymous submissions” thing was meant to keep it unbiased.

Corrie edited this message on 10/02/2008 11:57PM

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Corrie Posted:

Shouldn’t that be against the rules? I figured the whole “anonymous submissions” thing was meant to keep it unbiased.

It’s supposed to be against the rules, yeah. That’s the only plausible reason to see that still on top. But I don’t know if JB checked it yet…

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

It isn’t so terrible I think, even if it was klan voted

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Corrie Posted:

It is (against the rules).

Inertia Posted:

It isn’t so terrible I think, even if it was klan voted

It is (that terrible).

Fran Posted:

It’s klan voting. I can’t believe buildr is that dumb.

They are (that dumb).

Acidlava

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

yes, it did just win, and i made it. Although, I don’t think it was clan voting, or at least, I don’t understand why it would have been. Because I’m not in a clan (or is it klan here?). I also don’t have any friends, well at least none that play forumwarz XD. This is also my first flamebait post, so nobody knows me.

So considering that I’m unkonwn in the world of forumwarz, until now, i can’t say i know why my submission was clan (or klan) voted, if it was klan (or clan) voted at all.

(oh, wait, this is my second flamebait post, i made one other post trying to win a brownie point)

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

People often accuse things of being Klan voting that aren’t. I think only once ever did voting turn out to be fraudulent. Congrats on the win.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Acidlava Posted:

yes, it did just win, and i made it. Although, I don’t think it was clan voting, or at least, I don’t understand why it would have been. Because I’m not in a clan (or is it klan here?). I also don’t have any friends, well at least none that play forumwarz XD. This is also my first flamebait post, so nobody knows me.

So considering that I’m unkonwn in the world of forumwarz, until now, i can’t say i know why my submission was clan (or klan) voted, if it was klan (or clan) voted at all.

(oh, wait, this is my second flamebait post, i made one other post trying to win a brownie point)

you have created a terrible derivative idea and will now go down in history as one who is as bad as arktor and pickled male reproductive organbum

it’s too late for you

i’d quit forumwarz or have ET delete the whole damn forum idea if you can

it’s your last chance

Veer edited this message on 10/05/2008 8:38PM

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Acidlava Posted:

Grats on being the new Arktor/Pickled male reproductive organbum!

Grats on showing that you are uncreative enough to copy a site and change a LETTER on it’s description! Hope you’re happy with your shiny new E-Peen, because now we have to buildr your crap of a forum.

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

agh noooooooooo i dont like the idea that won

Corrie

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Corrie Posted:

APPARENTLY NOT.

Balloon Posted:

Yes.

YOU LIED TO ME.

Corrie Posted:

Thanks.

SHUT UP. WE DON’T THANK LIARS IN THIS FAMILY.

Acidlava Posted:

yes, it did just win, and i made it. blah blah blah, blah blah.

GAGHEDYSMAGHEDYDLgkhsdfgksdvgoihs[dofgijsdfgneedsmoarheadbanginghrelghdiGFOui;!H~OGHEIOUP!g1sgdlnydiletwejigopsidyfsdnbcy48o2376349087634-6it0a[0dfiasmfoZSCJbjudtk.snute49pw86ty934-6234=-yi0y,erpgksdfmgjsdgosdg[j[sogjos[dgjsgdglilboypr0ndg;ojusdpgousdguopusdg`!!!!!lsdoghksdfgzxdfsdfdfHJDGGHIL my dear Watson.

enter

enter

enter

Anybody know where that (homosexual) idea RunEscape placed?

Corrie edited this message on 10/06/2008 12:56AM

Corrie

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

doublepost

Is it just me or did AcidLava (forever known to me as Bengay, for obvious reasons) get banned? If I’m right, I want to have intercourse with whoever did that.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Corrie Posted:

doublepost

Is it just me or did AcidLava (forever known to me as Bengay, for obvious reasons) get banned? If I’m right, I want to have intercourse with whoever did that.

He got banned because mods tracked a illegal multi.

Corrie

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I apologise for stretching the forum like an bum

Corrie

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Fran Posted:

He got banned because mods tracked a illegal multi.

So shouldn’t the runner up idea win then?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!