Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay CLOSED: CONTEST FOR 1BP: Recommend me a ****ing weird/interesting video game

ZOMBIESEKS692

Avatar: 63004 Sun Nov 02 05:45:22 -0500 2008

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

. F.E.A.R.

Eternal Darkness… if only for the random effects it does which **** with you and for the replayability since you can unlock different aspects by beating it multiple times.

Shinobu

Avatar: 67073 Sat Nov 01 14:39:53 -0400 2008

[team awesome face]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

mirrors edge – release in January looks amazing.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Deaths-Mbumacre Posted:

mirrors edge – release in January looks amazing.

Doesn’t that release sometime in November (December for PCs)?

ZOMBIESEKS692

Avatar: 63004 Sun Nov 02 05:45:22 -0500 2008

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Also

Ren and Stimpy for the SNES wins at being a bit of a gross out… worth a rom if only for the part where you dodge nerves and hide in cavities in a half rotten mouth.

OddWorld: Abe’s Adventure Great odd art.

supniggz

[Eight Vibrating Di-
ldoes
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Deus ex

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_Ex

weird conspiracy ****.

Pizza_Fiend

Level 32 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Chulip.

It is a Japanese game about kissing, and possibly poop.

You wander around a town kissing people (This is horrifying) from a Gimp to a crazy statue guy and a whole bunch of other….unique characters… all to build up your heart so you can work towards kissing the girl of your dreams.

It’s weird to describe in words, so I recommend doing some googling.Log in to see images!

Storm****er

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Indiana Jones & the Fate of Atlantis

It’s maybe one of the best point-and-clicks ever made! The story is obviously about Indy who goes on a quest on finding Atlantic. They story line by itself is pretty engaging, and the whole experience is epic.

There is only one problem. Supposedly you do get the game some how (wink, wink, torrents) you’ll need this to run it. Don’t be prejudiced about the game’s old age (it’s made around 1993. If I have to pic my favorite games, it’d definitely be one of them.

Leos Vor Han-
dlebles

[Insanely Un-Leet]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Captain Novolin, a game for the Super Nintendo series, that is based on a hero having diabetes, no joke! The game is based on evading bad-guys and balancing your food & insulin intake, it was originally made only for kids who had this condition, as to help them cope with having type 1 diabetes, but it’s good for an overall laugh, as the series was horribly made and incredibly short-lived.

Link to the Youtube Posted:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=H580n3fbk60

I Wanna Be The Guy, another insane game, based completely on the basis of a kid becoming a hero. The game is basically like a one shot deal, as there is no easy way to complete the game. You must dodge EVERYTHING, and your weapon is a very teeny pistol, that deals minimal damage to the most unlikely of monsters. The game gets extremely challenging & there are save points everywhere, which I highly recommend you use, except in Insane Mode, where there is only one… The game is freeware, so I will post a link to it.

Link to the Site Posted:

http://www.kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/

Link to Youtube Posted:

(Spoilers)www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPBgxWyXYKI(Spoilers)

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

pokémon series

all of them are pretty weird

Red, Blue, Yellow, Green

Pokémon Stadium 1,

Gold, Silver,

Pokémon Stadium 2,

Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald,

Pokémon Colosseum,

Pokémon Colosseum XD: Gale of Darkness,

Diamond, Pearl , Platinum

Pokémon Battle Revolution

Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

Mystery Dungeon – Explorers of Time & Darkness

My Pokémon Ranch

Puzzle League

Pokémon Snap

Pokémon Ranger

Mystery Dungeon Red & Blue

Trozei

Pokémon Dash

Pkmn Channel

Pokémon Box: RS

Pinball RS

Pikachu DS Tech Demo

PokéPark Fishing Rally

PokéMate

Pokémon Mini

Puzzle Challenge

TCG

Pinball

Stadium

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Hobowars!

You pretend to be a hobo but you somehow make millions of dollars off begging and you’re a super fighter with tron armor and a lightsaber. YEAH! Don’t forget to stop by the messageboards and whine about how much your life sucks, and how much Hobowars sucks even though you continue to log in day after miserable day.

http://www.hobowars.co

Seriously, it’s pretty weird when you think about it.

Fingerz edited this message on 11/11/2008 11:45PM

theansweris4-
2x

[Eight Vibrating Di-
ldoes
]

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Pong.

Zorblack

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Suggesting Dwarf Fortress if no one has suggested it yet. Also try out Magical Drop 3, it’s an awesome puzzle game for the Neo Geo (I’m sure you can find a backup copy that would run on your pc as long as you made sure to purchase the game first because roms are illegal unless they’re backup copies, you dig?)

Fates_End

Level 41 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

Illusion of Gaia. It’s a rather obscure but awesome game. It may be short, but it’s good.

DaftPun

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Sanitarium, it’s weird as ****, creepy in places, and was developed on hardware that is probably older then yours but still looks good. You play an amnesiac that wakes up in an insane asylum just as a fire starts to ravage the place.

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Oddworld Abe’s Oddysee for PC and PS.

I don’t know if anyone’s suggested it yet. It’s about an alien guy that has to escape from the meat factory he works in before they turn him into a meat popsicle like his friends. It’s old as ****, easy to find and ****ing funny. There’s a sequel called Abe’s Exoddus and one for the Xbox called Munch’s Oddysee.

Intro here —> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2EDJbIyzpo

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

holy carp this contest is still going on lol

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

No it isn’t.

Something_Witty Posted:

whoops, forgot a made this thread, my bad Log in to see images!

Well, after sorting through the games I’ve played already, I think I’ve found me a winner. ‘Twas tough though X__X

Anyways, congrats to Laguna for weirding me the hell out with LSD. I may be afraid to sleep for a while now. Also sorry this award is like hella late dawg.

I might comment on games I’ve already played later unless I forget this thread for another month or so Log in to see images!

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Close the ****ing contests when they finish goddamit.

It’s full of closed contests out there Log in to see images! Bandaney edited this message on 11/23/2008 5:27PM

Shinobu

Avatar: 67073 Sat Nov 01 14:39:53 -0400 2008

[team awesome face]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

babys

Judge Claude-
Frollo

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Dude, two PC games I recommend: Black and White, and Age of Mythology. I didn’t read through the whole thread to see if they’ve been mentioned, if so, sorry.

In Black and White you play as a God. You have a creature under your control, which is a giant tiger, cow, monkey, or something else I forget… (Mine’s a tiger.) You start out with one village and fairly limited powers – you can throw rocks for miles, purify tainted food, burn forests… you use these powers to gain belief from the other villages on the map. The more belief, the more power. At first you’re fairly weak so you need your creature to gain belief on your behalf. And of course you can be good… or evil. You compete with other Gods, going to battle with your powerful creatures and sic’ing your villagers on each other. There’s a sequel to the game I haven’t played that I hear has some neat accessories – like a glove so you can really move “the hand of God” properly.

In Age of Mythology, you’re no specific character in the game, but you still control a small village. You lead it through four ages of development – Stone, Iron, Bronze, Heroic – and in each one choose a God to worship. This God gives you one God Power to use in battle, like Earthquake. This is a much more traditional strategy-based game, where you compete with the computer or in multiplayer for resources or outright domination. It has got some whacked cheat codes though – like Goatunheim, which turns everyone into goats, Bawk Bawk Boom which gives the “exploding rain of chickens” God Power, wuv woo which gives you a giant flying purple hippo, wearing a top hat, leaving a trail of rainbows, attacking by spitting paper hearts at ground units… O Canada, which gives you a fast-moving bear wearing the Canadian flag as a cape, shooting lazers from his eyes, with two pet monkeys at his side… his description reads “The true north, strong and free.”

[/spam]

So, yes, my two favourite PC games. It may not be possible to get the original Black and White anymore, but I hear the sequel is even better, as long as your computer can handle the graphics. I just haven’t had time for these since… grade eleven, I think.

Black and White: http://www.lionhead.com/bw2/Default.aspx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_&_White_(game)

Age of Mythology: http://www.microsoft.com/games/ageofmythology/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Mythology

http://cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/015/015972.html

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!