Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay CLOSED: CONTEST FOR 1BP: Recommend me a ****ing weird/interesting video game

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

GHOST MASTER HOLY ****

YOU PLAY AS A MASTER OF GHOSTS GODDAMN

THE GRAPHICS AREN’T GREAT BUT **** YOU

MOST OF THE LEVELS ARE TO SCARE EVERYONE THERE ****LESS

SO.

****ING.

AWESOME

If possible, get the UK version – There’s a hidden bonus level where you can recruit this badbum ****:

Here’s the intro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_3Dm8KUPn0&feature=related

Wangerbanger edited this message on 10/21/2008 3:56PM

VIRTUAL_TROUT

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

You fools! Nothing vaguely mainstream is truly bizarre or trippy!

(Charles) Barkley: Shut up and Jam Gaiden

PC game, it’s an old-style 2D tile-based RPG. Has puzzles and turn-based combat with real-time elements, minigames and all that. It came out fairly recently, within the year, actually, so your computer should be able to run it. To give you a short description of it… well, you’re Charles Barkley, the basketball player, and you made a Chaos Dunk that was so awesome, it caused a mbumive explosion and killed 15 million people, resulting in the mbumive outlaw of basketball and causing Charles Barkley not only to disappear into the post-apocalyptic underground, but to somehow try to clear his name. And best of all, it does it in a completely ridiculous way, but takes itself very seriously the entire time. Love this game. Laughed out loud a lot, and I don’t do that often. Link to downloads and movies below.

http://www.gamingw.net/forums/index.php?topic=68488.0

This is truly a bizarre game, perhaps even frustrating if you don’t have a steady hand and a good mouse. But the end makes you think, just a little bit. It gave me goosebumps in a weird way. I don’t want to give away too much, because you’re supposed to figure out the game — what you do, how you do it, what the hell is going on — by yourself. It’s fairly low tech, you should be able to get past it. Not too long at all, I can speed run it in like, 5 minutes if I tried, but you may find it quite interesting the first time through. Link to download and a couple screens below.

http://gmc.yoyogames.com/?showtopic=224506

Enjoy.

Dr_Sweet

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Shin Megazami Tekken: Persona 3

Said game is available for PS2 in both absurdly expensive, regular-type flavor and cheap bonus-content flavor. It involves attractive Japanese androgenies shooting themselves in the head with magic guns to summon demons and save the multiverse or something. It is one of the most agreeably crack games I have ever experienced.

Things that are in this game: Thor, an ability called “Sexy Dance,” evil levitating silverware, the embodiment of Death in the form of a 10th-grade douchebag, evil shirtless tatooed Jesus, Ganesha, sushi, several generic anime girls most of whom you will be required to seduce in order to complete the game, an adorable Korgi with angel wings and a dagger who performs backflips and summons the hellhound Cerberus who in turn summons hellfire to rain upon the heads of the unrighteous, transvestites, an angry fat kid, an attractive teacher who gets drunk and plays online RPGs which is like six different fetishes in one, robots, crucifixions, karaoke, a comprehensive explanation of the Tarot, and a guy so badbum that he fights evil without once removing his right hand from his jacket pocket.

Things that are not in this game: Anything that is not awesome.

Shins Megazord Tamagotchi will leave you exhilarated and vaguely ashamed of yourself. This game is Cthulhu meets Pokemon meets the Breakfast Club. It is everything videogames should be.

StormSweptRo-
se

Level 12 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Day of the Tentacle. It’s from the ‘90s LucasArts Studio, before they were more concerned with churning out one awful Star Wars game after another. The basic premise is this: it’s a point and click adventure in which you, playing three dorky kids, are trying to stop a sentient purple tentacle from achieving world domination. However, one of the three kids is two hundred years in the past, one is in the present, and the other is two hundred years in the future, due to events involving a mad scientist and a time machine. You’ll have to find it via download, as I don’t think anyone sells it anymore. But it’s hilarious and crazy.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Lizzie the Spam Bot Posted:

I just got done playing one of the most HORRIFIC video games ever.

You aren’t given any sort of back story to this game at all. As soon as you press play it throws you right into the game. However, I was able to piece together what the story basically is through finally beating this little brick ****ter. Apparently you’re a mad man, We’re never given the name but you can guess at what is if you pay attention to the title screen. For some reason you escaped from what ever mental hospital room you were hiding in. Now, the very horrid state of your mind has transformed the halls of the hospital into nothing but a pitch black maze with the only light being the walls, which glow a deathly blue.

You’re character is apparently some type of mad cannibal that you can barely control. You can force him to turn corners in the creepy hallway but not much else can be done. Your character seems to grab anything and try to eat it, whatever is in front of him he throws it into his mouth and munches it down.

While playing the game you’re being chased by four hideous phantoms. You cannot hurt them at all, and to come even close to one is an instant death in which the ghost latches onto you and rips you inside out, all while you hear the horrible deathening noise of your body being torn.

You can however, eat these odd objects hidden in the maze. After which your character goes into an even more unstable state. You can literally eat the ghosts. Your character runs right up to them and devours them, only leaving their eyes.

There aren’t many word words to describe how horrific and terrifying this game is, and I don’t want to spoil the surprises for you.

Google Pac-Man.

Oh ****, why don’t they advertise a game that sounds this awesome on T.V?

MikePattonFa-
nboi

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Arx Fatalis. 1st person action RPG that resembles Morrowind, with unique magic casting system and really claustrophobic horror environment [entire game happens under ground].

If it hasn’t been mentioned yet, shame on everyone here. If it has, shame on me for being a lazy bum to actually read the thread.

There’s also Vampire: the Masquerade BLOODLINES. One buggy, but great game – if you love roleplaying a vampire.

Two more trippy, scary as hell games: Clive Barker’s UNDYING and the first SUFFERING game. Both are phenomenal games with hard action and atmosphere that will make you **** your pants if you play them at night with headphones and no lights on.

Words can’t do them all enough justice.

MikePattonFanboi edited this message on 10/28/2008 4:50PM

Forum_Loki

Level 10 Hacker

“Ohacku”

I would have to suggest

Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen

wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_Omen

description: you play as a nobleman named Kain who gets murdered outside a tavern one day and is reincarnated as a vampire by a necromancer. You then set out on a quest to turn yourself back to normal… and find the people responsible for your death and rip their faces off. it involves lots of turning people inside-out, excessive gore, and just overall creepiness.

The Legacy of Kain series actually continues on over several games and has a complex and fulfilling storyline… if you can tolerate the somewhat boring game play.

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

hey guys when is this contest ending anyway

Joyce

[****s R Us]

Level 27 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

Ys Book I & II

In both games the player controls a red-haired swordsman named Adol Christin. In the first game he must seek out the six Books of Ys. These books contain the history of the ancient, vanished land of Ys, and will give him the knowledge he needs to defeat the evil forces currently sweeping the land of Esteria.

In Ys II Adol is transported to Ys, and begins a quest to unravel the secrets of the land, and finally rid it and Esteria of evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjOg1bJpsj8

barbedwirebat

Level 11 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

No more heroes for the wii.

In this adventure game directed by Goichi Suda (of Killer 7 fame), you play as Travis Touchdown, a normal guy (with an otaku geek streak to him) who wins a Beam Katana through an online auction and uses the weapon to start a new career as a professional killer. One day, an bumbumin named Helter Skelter appears before Travis and the two face off in a battle. Travis emerges victorious and finds himself in the presence of Silvia Christel, a mysterious French woman who claims to be an agent with the UAA. Silvia gives Travis official rank of 11 in the organization. Now, it’s up to you to become #1.

No More Heroes takes place in the city of Santa Destroy, and you are free to explore the town to your liking, taking on missions large and small to collect money and purchase new weapons as you work up towards the 10 main killing contracts. Gameplay is all about using your Beam Katana (via Wii remote) to defeat enemies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYvW-LyqYRY

Unfortunately, the european version doesn’t have near as much gore as the US version though Log in to see images!

still fun none-the-less, and I’d try to get the U.S version if i were you.

CRAP. Someone already said it.

Oh well. give it to that man. He deserves it.

barbedwirebat edited this message on 10/29/2008 3:49PM

BaconSupreme

Avatar: 77335 Sat Nov 08 20:57:52 -0500 2008

[The Bacon Stack]

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Eternal Darkness: Sanity’s Requiem for the Gamecube. It will **** with your mind.

supermsn

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Randomman289

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I didn’t bother scrolling through the whole thing, but World of Goo is pretty weird. If you have steam, you can search it on that and download the demo. Otherwise, I have no ss or video of it.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

contest will never end/is a scam/sw is too busy playing Touhou like i suggested to give me the BP

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

well **** me sideways nevermind he’s banned until the 30th

Aetherine

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

CaveStory

Fun, side-scrolling adventure!

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

zigzagoon Posted:

i would be surprised if witty had not heard about or played cave story before

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

You know, I heard about a good indie castlevania type game recently. It’s called cave story. Maybe you’ve heard of it?

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

whoops, forgot a made this thread, my bad Log in to see images!

Well, after sorting through the games I’ve played already, I think I’ve found me a winner. ‘Twas tough though X__X

Anyways, congrats to Laguna for weirding me the hell out with LSD. I may be afraid to sleep for a while now. Also sorry this award is like hella late dawg.

I might comment on games I’ve already played later unless I forget this thread for another month or so Log in to see images!

watertails

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

I don’t really feel like searching through this thread, but has anyone recommended Eternal Darkness: Sanity’s Requiem? It’s got some really neat effects to add to the atmosphere

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!