Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Pbum the BP 6

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

I LOVE THE NUMBER 6 GODDAMN.Log in to see images!

So ANY ways, Since I’m not too big on Scavenger Hunts for random pictures, I’m going to pose a more interesting form of Contest. It benefits those who have open minds.

1. New DS Game, Time Hollow. I want to know what you can do differently in the second playthrough.

2. Final Fantasy Series: What character is in the Tactics games for both the DS and the PSP?

3. Gamecube game, Has a main character named Lloyd and is on 2 Gamecube discs. What game?

4. Playstation game: This series has appeared on every Playstation Platform. What series is this, and which one featured the “villain” as the main character?

5. Xbox 360: What controversial game announcement Dominated the most recent E3?

6. Dreamcast: What was the Dreamcast’s Highest ranked game on Metacritic?

Bonus round to cover any lack of info from the previous Six: What game series is described by its creator as “Nothing more than easy, never meant to be challenging”. HINT, Recently got a remake for one of the games.

First person to get 6 “points” on the quiz wins. 24 Hours, etc.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Master_Troll Posted:

I LOVE THE NUMBER 6 GODDAMN.Log in to see images!

So ANY ways, Since I’m not too big on Scavenger Hunts for random pictures, I’m going to pose a more interesting form of Contest. It benefits those who have open minds.

1. New DS Game, Time Hollow. I want to know what you can do differently in the second playthrough.

2. Final Fantasy Series: What character is in the Tactics games for both the DS and the PSP?

3. Gamecube game, Has a main character named Lloyd and is on 2 Gamecube discs. What game? Tales of Symphonia

4. Playstation game: This series has appeared on every Playstation Platform. What series is this, and which one featured the “villain” as the main character? Final Fantasy + Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII?

5. Xbox 360: What controversial game announcement Dominated the most recent E3? Final Fantasy being announced for the Xbox 360? Gears of War 2?

6. Dreamcast: What was the Dreamcast’s Highest ranked game on Metacritic? Soul Calibur

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

for tesfan:

1 is you can finish the game in a different, faster way

2 is luso

Adeptus

Avatar: 11389 Thu Oct 16 15:20:36 -0400 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Pretty sure 4 is Metal Gear Solid. You play the villian in 3 and the PSP one.

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

For Tesfan:

Number 4 if you’re right on FF it’s not Dirge of Cerberus as the main character is Vincent Valentine, a good guy from FF VII, HOWEVER, I’d hazard a guess that XIII has a villain as the main character as it’s the only game I’ve not played/seen and from the clips I’ve glanced at the main guy they focus on looks p evil.

Just so you know, I could be horribly wrong in that guess. It may be one of the FFs before 7 actually, as those I haven’t played/seen. Log in to see images!

But it may indeed be MGS.

InaneAnomaly edited this message on 10/01/2008 4:40PM

Master_Troll

Level 69 Emo Kid

I guess Tesfan wins since everyone voted for Tesfan?

So sending BP now.

RazDaz

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I know the contest is over, but #4 is Grand Theft Auto. Log in to see images!

CountHerParts

Level 20 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

did tesfan ever start the 7th one?

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Bump?

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

Bump?

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Veer Posted:

2 is luso

Who? I’ve played this thing many times over, no character named Luso

Master_Troll

Level 69 Emo Kid

Yell at Tesfan, quit bumping this one.

It’s not my fault, I gave him the BPs.

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

Ban Stefan?

Bondage

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Master_Troll Posted:

I LOVE THE NUMBER 6 GODDAMN.

3. Gamecube game, Has a main character named Lloyd and is on 2 Gamecube discs. What game?

4. Playstation game: This series has appeared on every Playstation Platform. What series is this, and which one featured the “villain” as the main character?

5. Xbox 360: What controversial game announcement Dominated the most recent E3?

6. Dreamcast: What was the Dreamcast’s Highest ranked game on Metacritic?

Bonus round to cover any lack of info from the previous Six: What game series is described by its creator as “Nothing more than easy, never meant to be challenging”. HINT, Recently got a remake for one of the games.

First person to get 6 “points” on the quiz wins. 24 Hours, etc.

1.You get a different prologue and the real ending

2.Luso

3.TAles of Symphonia

4.GTA (GOD, I LOVE THAT GAME>|)

5.Final Fantasy

6.Soul Calibur, maybe ?

Bonus: I would say… the Kirby series.

I hope Im ok, even if this thread is expired Log in to see images! Bondage edited this message on 10/18/2008 10:27PM

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

...could we shame this or something so it stops getting bumped jumping jehosephats why does no one do any work here

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

makin’ thread

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Master_Troll Posted:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!