Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay I want a refund

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Common sense should tell you you wouldn’t get the e-peen.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Giant Turd Posted:

I am actually siding with iRAWR on this particular issue.

I think it should be more clear if epeens don’t work when purchasing illegal enhancements.

It could be done with a witty erectile dysfunction joke. Log in to see images!

enire Posted:

Looking at the illegal enhancements, you can see that any of them would help you to acquire the “Jing-Jing” e-peen.

(1) “Lottery Winner” gives you ridiculous   so you can by a DML or tons of drugs, either of which will help you pwn GFoC.

(2)”Blow your wad” gives you 69 extra visits which can all be used in a day. Would let you grind enough   to buy the DML and all the drugs you could ever use.

(3) “Game Dolphin” instantly destroys any thread, thereby making GFoC not even a challenge.

So, by the logic of what you are proposing, any of the illegal enhancements should negate the “Jing-Jing” e-peen.

I think that’s enough to say case closed.

I’m also pretty surprised at how illegal enhancements doesn’t negate consecutive pwnage E-Peens, because once you buy 69 visits, you get the 48 forum E-Peen on the same day.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

just because your individual ignorance means you didn’t realize e-peen = leaderboards doesn’t mean you should be refunded

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

if the epeen you’re wanting to get can be made easier through cheats, then of course getting the cheat will disqualify you from getting it

Beavis-Dragon

Level 56 Emo Kid

Douchebag to the Stars!!!!!!

Fran Posted:

I think that’s enough to say case closed.

I’m also pretty surprised at how illegal enhancements doesn’t negate consecutive pwnage E-Peens, because once you buy 69 visits, you get the 48 forum E-Peen on the same day.

It does negate the consecutive pwnage peen’s; it didn’t for a while, but it does now. One of my alts found that out the hard way, you don’t get anything once you buy an illegal enhancement. No peen, no scoops, and your name is removed from all leaderboard’s. Another cute little thing I noticed is that your cred totals fall off as well, they don’t go away but you only get a fraction of what a straight player gets per forum.

Kreen

Avatar: 50988 Sat Oct 25 09:28:35 -0400 2008

Level 35 Troll

O_o

Fran Posted:

incorrect.

cheaters cannot get the consecutive peens.

I don’t care about epeens, but we should get a filthy cheater epeen. (cheating owns)

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Danny7 Posted:

incorrect.

cheaters cannot get the consecutive peens.

Weird, my cheated alt has a consecutive peen. Log in to see images!

AvesCorax

Level 28 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

Beavis-Dragon Posted:

It does negate the consecutive pwnage peen’s; it didn’t for a while, but it does now. One of my alts found that out the hard way, you don’t get anything once you buy an illegal enhancement. No peen, no scoops, and your name is removed from all leaderboard’s. Another cute little thing I noticed is that your cred totals fall off as well, they don’t go away but you only get a fraction of what a straight player gets per forum.

I found this thread because I was trying to figure out why I couldn’t get the consecutive pwnage e-peens. There’s not any mention of peens when buying the cheats (though the Domination and Leaderboard e-peens as to be expected, since Domination and Leaderboard wankery are). E-peens as a whole aren’t disabled; I even got one (Best Player Ever) from buying my cheat. What’s especially frustrating is that I’ve still got stuff like Chai and The Grind that aren’t any less “competitive” than Big Day. I feel ripped off, and finding out that I’ve had nerfed cred (if Beavis-Dragon is right about that) without warning adds injury to insult. I’m not quite bumhurt enough to demand a refund or self-important enough to expect one, but I’m not going to give Crotch Zombie more money for an alt when they punished my internet male reproductive organ for giving them cash last time.

I’d probably be a lot less bumhurt if I’d gotten the flezz or gameshark cheats but I thought of my 69 forum visits as me paying them for more server time because I liked their game enough to pay for it.

Also Log in to see images!

AvesCorax

Level 28 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

enire Posted:

Looking at the illegal enhancements, you can see that any of them would help you to acquire the “Jing-Jing” e-peen.

(2)”Blow your wad” gives you 69 extra visits which can all be used in a day. Would let you grind enough   to buy the DML and all the drugs you could ever use.

So, by the logic of what you are proposing, any of the illegal enhancements should negate the “Jing-Jing” e-peen.

I don’t really buy your reasoning. There’s nothing you can do with 69 Blow Your Wad visits that I can’t do with 69 rollover visits, and it would be stupid to buy it for the sake of cash and drugs when you can just get that from a cheat. The only difference is that it would take the hacked player an afternoon and the legit player 18 days to spend the same number of visits. That would be a pretty big deal if we were talking about some sort of timed contest, but Jing-Jing and most of the other banned e-peens don’t differentiate between taking 100 visits to earn them or 10000.

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

iRAWR Posted:

I pwned Great Firewall of China, expecting to get an e-peen. I didn’t, though.

I didn’t know that buying an illegal enhancement would get make you uneligible for e-peen!

I am willing to have the skill removed and my BP refunded, because I really want to be able to get e-peen.

WHAT.

The Suspender

Avatar: 70366 Mon Dec 29 00:40:55 -0500 2008

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Jingjing doesn’t work now due to Ep2 anyway.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

The Suspender Posted:

Jingjing doesn’t work now due to Ep2 anyway.

The original post: Posted On: 09/28/2008 11:48PM

According to the Wiki: “Episode 2 is the continuation of Episode 1. Crotch Zombie released Episode 2 on October 15, 2008.”

Why this was bumped, I have no idea.

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 12/17/2008 2:14AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!