Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest CLOSED: Conest fo 1 BP each for two people

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

gimme bps and i’ll give you loli pictures

Stabby McSta-
bberton

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

you should give me the brownie point because I am standing right behond you as you read this

*grins*

Pinacho

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

I deserve a BP because african children are starving, and i will give this BP to them. Log in to see images!

vulk123

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

me cuz i wanna play ep2 D:

plz man plz! I BEG OF YOU!!!

Pinacho

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Gimme a BP because you misspelled contest in the title. Log in to see images!

ChixxMay

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I deserve this BP because I have mammary glands.

Kikko

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

I deserve a BP because I will make a new contest with that BP. Partly because I want to get the E-Peen for making a contest, but much more because I want to spread your kindness. I want to see how far 1 BP will go before someone spends it. It would be a worthwhile endeavor, I believe, plus it would be pretty fun to see how many people will send the little Brownie on it’s way, instead of hoarding it for their own personal use.

A test of honesty would be funny to watch.

Really.

It would. Log in to see images!

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

I want and deserve one because I just got unbanned. Log in to see images!

male reproductive organ****69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

One time I took a **** in a bottle of Arazona Iced Tea, then turned it upside down on top of a parked cab outside an apartment building and super-glued it there. The guy who lifted it up probably got splashed with my ****, and his cab absolutely did. So that’s pretty cool of me.

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Not only would not giving me the BP make my post pointless (like not giving others would make their post pointless), but it will also give me the possibility to finally change this avatar that someone pranked on me leaving a stigmata that I can not get rid of in the game (I got no credit card and I’ve never ever seen these “visa gift cards” or “Am Ex gift cards” or whatever card company gift cards in my life; and I’m not rly into paypal – though the paypal thing might change if I ever reach enough points in my online surveys to actually get incentive for the freakin’ time they rob from me).

Also this will make you the first to ever give me a BP and thereby steal my BP-cherry Log in to see images!.

(also not giving me the BP will make having read this post pretty pointless too)

bumburgers

Avatar: 60538 Sun Oct 26 00:46:27 -0400 2008

Level 34 Troll

I turnz yer wildest Granny fantasies into realities

Aldo_Anything Posted:

I want it because it’s free and you don’t care at all who gets it. u want the peen Log in to see images!

I do care who gets it, and i plan on holding more contests soon

bumburgers

Level 34 Troll

Pinacho Posted:

Gimme a BP because you misspelled contest in the title. Log in to see images!

Son of a ****. I just now saw that.

bumburgers

Level 34 Troll

Rastanarcharismarx Posted:

Not only would not giving me the BP make my post pointless (like not giving others would make their post pointless), but it will also give me the possibility to finally change this avatar that someone pranked on me leaving a stigmata that I can not get rid of in the game (I got no credit card and I’ve never ever seen these “visa gift cards” or “Am Ex gift cards” or whatever card company gift cards in my life; and I’m not rly into paypal – though the paypal thing might change if I ever reach enough points in my online surveys to actually get incentive for the freakin’ time they rob from me).

Also this will make you the first to ever give me a BP and thereby steal my BP-cherry Log in to see images!.

(also not giving me the BP will make having read this post pretty pointless too)

Oh, this is good.

bumburgers

Level 34 Troll

iRAWR Posted:

I want and deserve one because I just got unbanned. Log in to see images!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I deserve a BP because I’m the Goddess of Forumwarz.

You don’t need anymore reasoning. Just gimme Log in to see images!

bumburgers

Level 34 Troll

BoBversion2 Posted:

I DESERVE ONE CUZ THIS IS MY FIRST FLABATE POST?

You do not get it because you spelled flamebate wrong

bumburgers

Level 34 Troll

Kikko Posted:

I deserve a BP because I will make a new contest with that BP. Partly because I want to get the E-Peen for making a contest, but much more because I want to spread your kindness. I want to see how far 1 BP will go before someone spends it. It would be a worthwhile endeavor, I believe, plus it would be pretty fun to see how many people will send the little Brownie on it’s way, instead of hoarding it for their own personal use.

A test of honesty would be funny to watch.

Really.

It would. Log in to see images!

If you actually do this, I will give you a brownie point just to watch. Outside of the contest sound alright to you?

bumburgers

Level 34 Troll

Allright, I have sent BP to the following people, Ash Ketchum, Kinoquake, Rastanarcharismarx, and Pinacho(Because he caught my Spelling error). Might send out more if it’s good. Ends Tuesday.

Assburgers edited this message on 09/28/2008 9:38PM

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

What you think of my ruining of the contest as a joke? Log in to see images!

bumburgers

Level 34 Troll

quangntenemy Posted:

What you think of my ruining of the contest as a joke? Log in to see images!

I don’t know. Since you haven’t done it yet it may just be you joking. I challenge you to prove me wrong. Hurry up, the clock is ticking.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!