Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun All of you estais muy beautiful! Love yourself as I love you!

Rodrigo

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

RODRIGO! believes that you are all muy fantastico! I appreciate every last one of you! Post in this thread and RODRIGO! shall tell you how muy wonderful you are without fail! Ay ay!

Zonhin

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

hi rodrio hows philispain?

DARK ANGEL

Schadenfraul-
ein

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

awwwLog in to see images!

Monkey Doodle

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Dude, if you knew me you wouldn’t say I am wonderful. I got more issues than you can even imagine. Log in to see images!

I’m gonna find someone for me one day, right?!

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Hawaiian great timesthirstypedo furfabulous person

Monkey Doodle Posted:

Dude, if you knew me you wouldn’t say I am wonderful. I got more issues than you can even imagine. Log in to see images!

I’m more pathetic than you, abandoned twin brother. I had a good start in life, and I’m STILL miserable. Log in to see images!

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

igreat timestears Posted:

Monkey Doodle Posted:

I’m more pathetic than you, abandoned twin brother. I had a good start in life, and I’m STILL miserable. Log in to see images!

it’s okay. we can all be left out of the wonderful party.

it’s better to burn out than to fade away. – kurt cobain

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Hawaiian great timesthirstypedo furfabulous person

ravenblooDDarkdreams Posted:

Monkey Doodle Posted:

it’s okay. we can all be left out of the wonderful party.

We could have our own party, with androgynous making out. Nobody will know what gender we’re making out with, and nobody will care. Also, lots of music, and razer blades, and absinthe. I drank absinthe the other night when I was upset. I saw the visions of my fears and hate in front of me. It was awful. Log in to see images!

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Nobody loves any of you, or me. Sorry, guys!

HAIL SATIN

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

We could have our own party, with androgynous making out. Nobody will know what gender we’re making out with, and nobody will care. Also, lots of music, and razer blades, and absinthe. I drank absinthe the other night when I was upset. I saw the visions of my fears and hate in front of me. It was awful. Log in to see images!

I took dmt once and had a cookie baking contest with myself and lost and i dont know which one of me it was though so maybe i won

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

monkeydoodle and igreat timestears are my favorite emos – i think the dual avatars add something to the constant contest of “who is the most pathetic”. Shine on guys.

Want to join Team Awesome ? – try posting here

Monkey Doodle

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

This isn’t some sort of contest you know? This is my life. To you guys, yeah, maybe I’m just someone posting on a forum that you may feel sorry for a bit.. but you guys get to turn off your computers (or leave them running downloading **** like I do, ‘cause god knows if I didn’t keep myself busy with eps of stuff to watch I’d go crazy or just sleep non-stop) you get to go on with your lives.. and can forget all about me and my troubles.

So while it may amuse you all or whatnot just remember.. I’m still here when you leave this forum, and so are my problems. They don’t just go away because you aren’t thinking about them. I’m the one that has to live with them constantly, and trust me.. knowing I win some “pathetic” contest on a forum doesn’t make things at all better. Log in to see images!

I’m gonna find someone for me one day, right?!

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

rodrigo Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!